All Comments on 'Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 9 years ago
Tres bien

mon ami. As the lady said encore, encore!

C'et amour avec miaranda nes pas, mais non ou volez vous fini avec?

sorry college french was tres long ago

The Eagle gives it deus talons up!

" "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Francais.

Comment dit en francais lucky Michael.More chapters please.Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Encore!

Please don't leave us hanging; finish the story.

olsaltyolsaltyover 8 years ago
Don't Slight Character Development

I know he's a gigilo and lots of women are going to be in this story, but each new one gets less "real"...Why do they want to pay him? Is it just is size and rep, or what deep needs do they bring. Your sex writing is superb, but a few more sentences in advance to 'flesh out' the new ones--who they are, not just their body parts, would be welcome....

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
Another building episode.

I enjoyed this very much, and am hoping for more than a list of conquests. It will be interesting to see what is next. Loved the imagination in the Russian ballet star doing it while up against a door. I can imagine a pole dancer or gymnast might also have some erotic positions.

Keep up the descriptions, the cougar club was interesting.... Wonder what would happen if a few of them decided to hire him for a private orgy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another great story

very enjoyable and easy to read and entertaining. looking forward to the next chapter and to reading your other stories thank you for writing your stories for us. from bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just curious

Solange takes him to a club he has never been to and mere hours later, his appointment book is filled. Did Solange write Miranda's phone number on the ladies restroom wall at the club?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
story keeps getting better & better!

I never had a teacher like Ms. Walker, wish I did!

MiniwandMiniwandover 4 years ago
Editing notes

I'm French so I'll help you out.

"N'arrêtez pas! J'avoir orgasm" isn't right. You should write "N'arrêtes pas! Je vais jouir."

Same thing with "Ce fut magnifique, ma chérie ... Encore une fois?" it's "MON chéri". And I would replace "magnifique" with "merveilleux". "magnifique" works but it isn't the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Vaginas are very stretchy!

I've been enjoying this series and will read the remaining chapters. Thanks for writing!

I know we males like the feel of a tight pussy around our rod or fingers but after reading stories on this site for almost a year I'm finally moved to say this:

As much as we like the image and feel of tightness and the fantasy of whether or not a woman can take us inside her we need to remember that large, healthy babies emerge from very elastic vaginas. It's fun but a bit of a myth to think that a woman will be too small for a large dick.

Please keep writing! Thanks to you and all the authors on the site!

I have a couple of story drafts that I hope to finish and post in the not too distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of stupid, all top heavy ladies who can handle a foot long dick, ya right. Write under the sci-fi heading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for Miranda to come up pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The condom really ruins it. Kills some of the scenes for me especially when they're begging to be filled. I really hope it gets removed from the future chapters as it only lessens the hotness of it.

It's amazing just how many women can take a monster cock. Clearly not realistic, of course, but damn if it isn't hot as fuck. Especially the Russian ballerina that can take it in her ass so effortlessly and produce incredible squirting orgasms from her anal adventures.

I hope his job ends soon and he can be with Miranda full time. They deserve a nice life together. Babies, marriage, all that jazz. Her concerns at the end seem to hint that there will be more than one women in their long-term future though, but I hope not. She can handle him solo. I believe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous