All Comments on 'Murder in the Nude'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
KinPAKinPA6 months ago

Another great story! Glad to see you’re back!

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx6 months ago

Love your stories. This one had too much detective and chit chat and not enough action. Please keep writing.

oldpervoldperv6 months ago

Always enjoy your writing. The erotic mystery category has an excellent addition with this one.

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyx6 months ago

I'm sad that after all these years you still think a male author can't write a female MC. This storey would be so much fun and frisky with a female MC.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Harry thanks for another of your works of art.

It is a great day seeing another of your stories posted

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Love social nudism. Have been to family resorts only….you know, kids abound. No overt sexual activity or erections. Would love to try an adults only resort.

Poacher11Poacher116 months ago

Another erotic mystery gem. Thank you again for an entertaining story. Looking forward to the next mystery

topcattoponetopcattopone6 months ago

I enjoyed the story, things did seem to move very fast, but I understood the reason for that. It was well told.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21106 months ago

A very good attempt at combining mystery with erotica. I liked it a lot. I would have liked it more if it was stretched out into two or three segments. It felt like it was hurried in places like the author was afraid of writing too much. In this case I think more would have been better. What was written here would make a perfect outline for a more detailed story.

DrizdartDrizdart6 months ago

I agree with the praise for the combination of mystery and erotica.

If you are going to keep things terse, I'd encourage you to avoid the "happily ever after" elements at the end -- not central to the mystery plot, the characters at the time of the action, or the erotic descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another good story, extremely well written.

stan4433stan44336 months ago

I have always enjoyed your stories and this one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gotta say I was skeptical about the genre mashup, but it turned out great. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First naked murder mystery I have read or seen. I think I could easily enjoy them. Thanks!

TheEroticRabbitTheEroticRabbit6 months ago

I enjoyed this a lot. I agree with a couple of others it moved pretty fast, I was kinda hoping Meredith did it or that there would at least be some plot being plotted.

When they talked about birth control I though 'hmn that's awful fast' but then I thought... 'what if she's relying on him being a man and having no idea how the pill works and she's trapping him for later ?' ... in short, ignore the people who just want more sex, this could easily be a more complex mystery and still find an audience.... and there'd be time for more sex too ;)

SimonBrookeSimonBrooke6 months ago

Very nice. Cute and different.

dreaming_dailydreaming_daily6 months ago

Nice little story that could stand some more elaboration and filling out. Very enjoyable. So we now have a cop and a journalist/nude model who has contacts in the art world. I can think of several plot lines where the couple could feature in several stories with a nudity theme. It is just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish it was longer.

HStonerHStoner6 months agoAuthor

One reader e-mailed me taking me to task for using the archaic term "nudist colony." The characters using that term in the story were not people familiar with the nude lifestyle. I do hear non-nudists refer to nude and clothing optional resorts as "nudist colonies" to this day.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

it sounded plausible, had the right amount of tension and intrigue. A very good read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great fun and well written, as always. I've read all your submissions over the years and was so pleased to see that you have posted another. I'm looking forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES