All Comments on 'Muslim Aunt Sheen's Naughty Nudity'

by An_Indian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enough

I read the first three pages and I said no more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd fuck my aunt

All Muslim aunts need to have their pussy pounded by their nephews. It will be the best fucking either of them has ever had!

An_IndianAn_Indianover 4 years agoAuthor
Many Muslim women fuck their nephews

I bet there are loads of young Muslim guys like me out there who were lucky enough to fuck one of their horny aunts!

An_IndianAn_Indianover 4 years agoAuthor
Enough?

Why you stopped reading?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
worste story ever

cleaning my cat plate it is more fun than reading your bad stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking awesome!

One of the hottest story ever! Especially loved the character of filthy slut of an aunt.

The daaru, maal & cigarettes adds lot of depth to the story. Would love it if you'd include that more in the coming stories. Keep up the good work!

An_IndianAn_Indianover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Stranger!

Thanks for relating to my personal experiences so well. Rest assured, the liquor, weed and horny nature has become part of life with my widowed Muslim Aunt and my sexy older cousin :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job!

Fantastic story! Great eye for detail...I suspect these are based on real life people you are attracted to, and that's what makes it so realistic. You must continue writing more episodes of Ali and Sheen,,,and I suspect Dee is also going to get into the act! I can't wait to read your next. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

Keep it up more & more writing and ignore negative comment. You are a one of the most Indian erotic writer. You are sizzling, amazing,

An_IndianAn_Indianabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Support!

Thanks guys, for the immense support and motivation! Will make sure to update more frequently with some more sizzling hot content soon.. Stay Horny and Stay Safe till then!

LakelandterrierLakelandterrierover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I loved reading these memories of yours. I have a similar but, western expeience.

I hope we can read more!

Is it true that in some areas of India that Aunts take their nephews virginity and have sex with them on a very regular basis? How wonderful. I also realky like that indian women are very curvy and own the greatest of breasts with arousing dark areoka and nipples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous