All Comments on 'My Adventure With My Brother In Law'

by newcome1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

Excellent stuff keep it up.

mahagurudevmahagurudevover 19 years ago
Pathetic writings....

I feel that "newcome" should perhaps look for some other form of amusement - & stop inflicting these extremely badly written stories on the world of cyberotica...

I am sure that India has it's fair share of English-speaking authors - so if they are all not "outsourcing" their talents at call-centres they could perhaps produce some beter India-centric erotica..

Newcome, in the meanwhile - please go back to school & pay a little more attention to your English teacher (no I don't mean looking up her skirt....)..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
For sure

I have to agree with the pathetic rating given earlier. And wonder who the first comment maker was? The author? The author's friend or relative? Obviously someone who does not have a command of or love for the English language.

My recommendation, Newcome1 is find another pursuit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
psst

(it's not incest to screw an in-law)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awwwwwwfull

PLEASE......at least learn a little of the language or get someone else to write for you.... You may do a lot better at something other than erotica, Maybe a nice poem or something and post it somewhere else. Lots of luck to you in whatever you chose but PLEASE no more of this stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
written almost like a diary

Don't let others bother you! I liked it! It's kinda like a diary style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

wonderful that your brother in law loves you as a wife and accepted you whole heartly.... which is kind of new era emerging in the society... hats off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous