My Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, face it, I was never going to cum this way. There were just too many distractions. I looked at Kristi and she had her eyes closed now, bending down so she was out of sight from anyone unless they actually came around to our side of the stand. It looked more like she was about to pee than masturbate but she as using both hands now, one to work the fresh dildo and the other to rub her clit. God, the girl could do it anywhere!

Beth again signaled and this time it was too much for me so I returned my cucumber to the pile and watched Kristi going at it, essentially surrendering to her. All she had to do was cum now and she would win by default. I saw three women coming our way, appearing to be shopping together which was good because they moved more slowly through the various sections as they talked and compared notes on the various selections and prices.

"Oh yeahhhhhhh!" Kristi moaned and I saw her bouncing on her toes a little as she tightened her shoulders and just held her hands still under her skirt. Either she was cumming or putting on a good imitation.

The ladies were almost upon us and I was afraid that they would see Kristi before she was done but her timing was impeccable as somehow she managed to stand up straight and pull out the cucumber all in one motion. Returning it to the pile, she grinned at me and pretended to be looking at the melons instead. We stood side by side and watched as the trio made their way to the cucumbers. I felt a jab in my ribs as Kristi poked me when one of the women picked up the cucumber she had used and studied it. Then she sniffed it and wrinkled her nose, returning it to the pile. I wondered if she recognized the scent mixed in with the smell of the cucumber. Even if she HAD, would she believe it really was what she thought it was? Whatever the answer, she ended up choosing another one and they moved on by us. Kristi burst out laughing when they were out of hearing range.

"I thought for a moment there that she was going to lick it," Kristi giggled.

Beth moved over to tell us it was time to go. We all returned to the car where everyone started laughing and telling Kristi how much they couldn't believe what she had done.

"Hey, I took one up me too you know," I protested, trying to save a little face if I could.

They just teased me all the more, calling me an old married woman, over the hill, and more. It was all in jest but it still stung a little. What hurt the most was they were right! A few years ago it would've been me doing what Kristi had done and now here I was playing spectator when I use to be the star attraction. Well, it was still early so I figured Beth would have more up her sleeve to help me redeem myself and I wasn't disappointed.

We crossed the main road and found a parking spot at the mall just outside the food court. My mind was racing trying to figure out what she might have planned for me to relive here. The problem was there was a lot to choose from as I had done a lot at this mall over the years. How naughty was she going to make me be for their amusement?

We gathered in a group on the sidewalk just outside the entrance to the food court. Beth waited for a couple of groups to pass us by and then acted as tour guide.

"We are now standing outside the mall where Kelly has flaunted herself shamelessly so many times over the years. Today we are going to visit the place where she first had sex in the mall. Notice that I said 'first' as only she knows how many times she's been laid here over the years."

My mind was racing again. Damn, that was so many years ago! Like was I supposed to remember EVERY time I'd had sex? Then again, she had said it was the first time and I usually remembered most of my "firsts". I almost laughed out loud when it all came back to me. Ahhhhhh, no wonder John had disappeared so quickly back at the school earlier.

"So follow me now as we pass through the food court to the infamous men's room where John molested our dear Kelly for her first time in a public restroom; or should I say SHE molested HIM?"

Everyone seemed to find that funny although I wasn't so sure why. In a way I felt almost relieved after the tense trip to the grocery store. Over the years I'd had sex in many a restroom stall, in both the men's and the ladies rooms. It was always easier in the men's room as if we DID get caught none of the men ever said anything whereas if a guy gets seen in the women's room everyone screams. I wondered how she had set this up but I figured her usual efficiency would prevail and it would all be ready when we arrived.

Sure enough, as we approached the restroom area I say one of those yellow signs that the maintenance people set up whenever they are working that said the restroom was temporarily closed. I almost felt sorry for this kid who came rushing up to the door and then dropped his shoulders when he saw the sign, looking to be in a state of panic as he left to find another place to go.

"We don't have time today to wait for it to clear out so I had John take care of things ahead of time," Beth explained, pointing to the sign. She looked at me expectantly and I stood there, not sure what she was trying to tell me.

"Do I have to spell it out girl?" she said in exasperation, "He's already in there so get going! I'll take the sign down as soon as you go in so you better hide quick.

Without worrying about who was watching, I left them four of them and strode purposefully into the men's room. Sure enough, it was empty except for one guy - John. He was leaning against one of the sinks, arms folded and one leg over the other as he grinned.

"Glad to see you finally made it," he greeted me, "Haven't we already met today?"

I just rolled my eyes and pushed open the door to the handicapped stall. Over the years they had changed the furnishings but the basic layout was still the same. If anything there were even more stainless steel bars to hold onto and the door came even closer to the floor than before, offering more privacy than in the past.

"Not wasting any time this time I see," he said as he joined me and I closed the door and latched it behind him. "Hmmmmmm, something seems familiar about this stall..."

"Yeah, like you don't remember," I said with enough of a grin to take the edge off. "So are you gonna at least be a gentleman this time and make me cum too?"

John licked his lips and rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "Yeah, sorry about that back at the school but you know how it is. We guys are all just pigs."

I still had on my short skirt and since I didn't have any panties underneath, it didn't seem necessary to undress. He'd already seen me nude not all that long before so why not just get down to what we both were there for?

"So how about another one of this incredible Kelly blow jobs?"

It was tempting and normally I wasn't the type of girl to turn down a hard dick when it was offered to me on a silver platter but it can also be quite sexy at times NOT to suck one, especially when the guys is so anxious for it.

"How about this time you worry about making ME cum," I said in a teasing tone but at the same time not making any effort to reach for his dick which was now on display as he had dropped his pants and underwear yet again for me - twice now in the same day.

"Whoa, seems someone has gotten a little bossy these days, " he joked, or at least I hoped he was.

"Then why don't you just fuck me before this place gets too busy?"

As if on cue, I heard the door burst open and the sound of feet as at least two or three people all entered the room at the same time. From the sounds and voices I guess it to be three people, two younger boys and what must have been their older brother or even dad - it turned out to be their dad. I looked at John and leaned back against the outside wall, holding the rail on each side of me in my hands as I rested one foot on the toilet seat and the other on the floor.

"C'mon... Fuck me," I mouthed silently to him as the toilets flushed and the sinks ran while more people came in. I guess the word was out that the restroom was open again and it was like everyone had been waiting. Several times the door to our stall was pushed and I was thankful that the latch seemed pretty secure.

For the second time today I felt John's erection press itself inside of me. Then for whatever reason I remembered something that Beth had mentioned quickly about him being engaged. Damn, I hadn't asked him anything about that yet. Why was he fucking me when he had a fiance at home? True, I was out fucking guys and it was less than a week before my wedding but that was with the complete support of my future husband. There were too many people around us now and the room was like an echo chamber so any questioning would have to wait until later.

John's hand were on my boobs over my tank top but not for long. Soon he lifted up my tank top to uncover them and then he had one hand over each one, pressing them together and squeezing them while toying at the nipples between his fingers. It felt good when combined with the pleasure of his hard dick as he slowly and steadily fucked me. It had been a while now since he had first fucked me so I figured he was still plenty young to have recovered fully by now but I figured he would probably not cum as fast as he had back at the swing set.

To my surprise John moved his head down and kissed me. I don't know why, but until then I hadn't really thought about kissing him, just fucking him. I really felt no romantic feelings for him whatsoever and all this sex was just for fun and pleasure. It wasn't that I minded him kissing me, I just hadn't expected it.

The voice in the room were distracting. Men are such pigs in the restroom and some of the things they were saying about the girls out in the all were downright chauvinistic and degrading. I wondered of some of them dared to say the things they were saying to their friends in front of their girlfriends?

My thoughts were interrupted when John pulled out of me and grabbed me by the waist, one hand on each side as he spun me around. I got the hint and "assumed the position" as they say. I felt his hands on my butt as he spread my cheeks apart and then once again the feeling of fullness as he reentered my pussy from behind this time. Thankfully he didn't try for my asshole! Like he had at the swing set, he reached around and grabbed one of my boobs while reaching down with the other hand and fingered my pussy.

While John massaged one boob, I lifted one hand and supported myself with just the other as I caressed my free boob. I heard the sounds of men all around us and I wondered what they would have said had they known what was going on just a couple of feet away from them with nothing more than a cheap door separating us? They probably wouldn't have minded watching but I was concerned about any young kids that might be out there so I didn't even suggest the idea to John.

Finally... yes FINALLY I was cumming. After all the teasing and such that my poor body had been subjected to so far I was more than ready. I felt my body tighten up and my back arched as my pussy gripped his cock like a python around its prey. I could feel my cum gushing around his dick, soaking him with my juices as he struggled to continue to stroke himself in and out of me. I wanted so bad to cry out, to tell the whole world how wonderful I felt at that moment but someone I managed to keep it to myself. That didn't diminish the feelings it was giving me though and I wasn't even hearing the loud voices anymore as one after another wave of pleasure rolled through me.

My pussy was still going but I wanted more of John so I straightened up which forced his dick to drop out of me. Spinning around, I bent down until my head was at the same level as his and took it in my mouth. Mmmmmmm, it tasted SOOOOO good with my cum all over it!

John took my head with both hands and ran his fingers through my hair before finally gripping it tightly. Then he held it still as he face-fucked me, driving his dick in deep and then pulling it out over and over and over again. I was fingering my sensitive clit, trying to get back up to the cliff edge once again and drive myself over when he started to spurt cum into my mouth. I kept a tight seal around his shaft with my lips, trying to keep any from escaping. Overall I was pretty successful which was good as I didn't have anything else to wear or even to cover up with should I get cum stains all over me.

Once he had finished cumming, he released my head and pulled his dick out. I looked up and our eyes locked as I opened my mouth to show him all his cum on my tongue and teeth. Then I closed my mouth and while grinning at him swallowed it all down in two gulps. When I had it all down I opened my mouth wide again to give him proof that it was all down in my stomach now.

My knees creaked a little as I stood back up but I made it with a little help from the handicapped bar. Pulling my tank top back down over my boobs, I straightened out the skirt and tugged at it to be sure I wasn't showing any ass when I walked out. Steve had his jeans back in order and then he turned to me and kissed me again. Surprise! Oh well, I guess he was just happy to relive a moment from the past. I mean like how many guys go through life remembering an event and wishing they could do it all over again? Well, John had just had such an opportunity so I suppose it was only natural for him to be a little emotional.

Still, we had a schedule to keep, or so Beth had warned me, so it was time to return. I doubted the room was ever going to completely empty out which left only one solution. Once again I was glad this was the men's room as my approach would have never worked in the ladies room.

Taking John's hand I opened the door to the stall and stepped out. There were two guys washing their hands and two others standing at the urinals. The guys at the sinks were the first to notice and they seemed too flabbergasted to say anything. I couldn't resist the temptation.

"What are you staring at? Haven't you ever fucked your girlfriend in the men's room before?"

Oh for a camera right then! The look on their faces was priceless indeed. Without another word or look back we left the room where the other three were anxiously waiting for us.

"Well?" Beth asked to the both of us. John just grinned but I hugged her and whispered in her ear that it had been great and I thanked her so much for it.

Apparently that was it for John for the evening as this time he didn't rush off but instead bid each of us adieu. I smiled when he got to Kristi who told him if he ever needed help in the men's room she was always available. He laughed but I knew she was serious!

Beth was back in charge now and she was hurrying everyone back out to the car. She was saying something about we had to get going as we had to go downtown which made me wonder what was going on there that would be of interest to her. Downtown Pittsburgh was not someplace I frequently went as I did all my shopping and eating on the outskirts. In fact, there was really only one reason I ever went downtown...

"My dad's office?" I exclaimed, turning to her as she drove through the tunnel traffic.

Beth didn't answer but the expression on her face confirmed it. Wow, now what did THAT mean. It wasn't like she didn't know my dad fucked me as after all, he had fucked her twice over the years with one of those time doing it together with me. Kristi was certainly no issue as my dad had probably fucked her almost as many times as he'd done me. No, it was Carrie and Nancy that I was concerned about. I'd never personally told them about my incestuous relationship with my dad although they obviously knew that Kristi and I played together. Still, having sex with your cousin was a whole different category than having it with your own father. Was this really the right time to let them in on the family secret? I wasn't so sure I would EVER tell them to be honest so what was Beth up to?

As we drove I thought about how I use to go to my dad's office as a teenager and flirt with the guys there. In fact, the first married guy, and to date still on the oldest guys I'd been with, was one of the partners. I recalled some "interesting" office Christmas parties but I think one of the most erotic memories had to be when my dad used me as a "reward" for some of his better-performing lawyers. Of course they had no idea that my dad even know about what I was doing, let along that he was having sex with me on a regular basis, but that still didn't make it any less exciting and fulfilling.

The more I thought about it, the more I started to wonder if maybe I was misreading Beth's intentions. Maybe instead of taking me to meet my dad at his office she was going to have me fool around with some of the guys there. Now THAT would be a lot easier to explain to Carrie and Nancy. Heck, if anything it was something they would've expected from me. Plus who knows, maybe they would get to participate finally as well. Personally I couldn't imagine being in their shoes so far today and have to just stand by and watch without being included at least a little bit.

Sure enough, we crossed the bridge and headed downtown where Beth pulled into the parking garage next to the office building where my dad worked. So far nobody had said a word on the trip, not even to discuss the events of the day so far. I didn't know if they just weren't talkative - something I would have had a hard time believing, or were they just so focused on what was coming up.

Being a Saturday and late in the afternoon, almost supper time by now, the garage was mostly empty. Actually it was nice to be able to just drive in and find a decent parking place for once where you didn't have to walk a mile or climb ten flights of stairs - or so it seemed, especially when I was wearing heels like the ones I had on today.

"OK, we're here," Beth announced although I think THAT was pretty obvious. What I was waiting for was for her to reveal the next stage of the day's adventure. It wasn't until we got on the elevator and started upward that Beth finally broke radio silence.

"Alright ladies, we're now at the office building where Kelly's dad works. As you all know, he's a high-powered attorney and a senior partner in the firm but that's not all. He's also a loving father, a husband - well for 25 years at least, and I can tell you from personal experience... one hell of a lover."

"Beth!" I gasped, not believing that she was saying what she was saying. Beth just put up her hand as to tell me to stay quiet and she resumed her tour guide moment.

"Today we go back in time to June 21st in the year 2003. Does that day ring a bell Kelly?"

Like it was almost ten years ago and it wasn't as if I didn't have anything to confuse it with. Back then I was doing all sorts of things at my dad's office so I just shook my head and waited for Beth to continue. She was grinning from ear to ear, obviously pleased with herself for leaving me hanging and wondering what it was she had planned.

"Oh come on Kelly, how could you forget your first time with your dad in his office? And right in the middle of the work day at that!"

"Beth!!" I said more loudly this time, grabbing her by the arm to get her attention this time. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

The rest of the girls all started to laugh at that point, especially Kristi but even Carrie and Nancy. I saw we were almost to the proper floor so I stood back and waited until the door opened and we gathered in the foyer outside the offices. Normally a secretary would be standing guard there but at this time the desk was empty, leaving the whole area to ourselves.

"Oh Kelly, for someone with your experience you can be so naive at times," Carrie giggled.