My Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having had four previous pussies to stimulate him it didn't take much more before my dad groaned and pulled me in tight to him. I felt him jerk against me several times as he pumped his incestuous cum into my welcoming pussy.

"Oh daddy, that feels SOOOOO good in me," I sighed. Again, it was as much for my girlfriends as it as from him but I knew he loved hearing me tell him as well.

After he came he pulled out and stood back as I used my hands to pull my butt cheeks apart so they could all see his cum ooze out of me. Leave it to Kristi to never miss an opportunity as she quickly moved in behind me and lowered her face down to catch the cum on her tongue.

Once Kristi has most of it, she moved back and then it was Beth's turn to lick me clean. I turned my head back to see Kristi go to Carrie and offer to kiss her and share my dad's cum with her. She moved back, seemingly unsure of whether or not she really wanted to do it but when Kristi offered it to Nancy there was no hesitation. Hmmm, I would have predicted the opposite reaction but that just goes to show you can never be sure about anything when it comes to sexual preferences.

My dad was watching all this intently. Well, it was probably most every guy's fantasy so who could blame him? His cock hung there limply so when Beth had finished with me I went over to him and did a little cleanup work myself on him. I could still taste myself on his dick and I smiled as I remembered how I had tasted that very same thing after the first time he had fucked me.

"Well girls, we have more to do," Beth announced, trying to bring an end to the current festivities. "So what do you guys think now?" she asked Nancy and Carrie.

Both of them just seemed speechless as they gathered their clothes and got dressed. I wondered if they had any warning from Beth beforehand that this might occur. Judging from their reactions, I was guessing the answer was no. And then there was my dad. I wondered what she had told him to expect? No doubt he would tell me later. I knew all I had to do was mount him and he would tell me anything I wanted to know!

We all gave my dad a quick kiss and then left his office with him standing there still naked by his desk. It was definitely a Kodak moment!

By now the sun was going down and eyeing was approaching. We made it back to the car without further incident and then we were off again for parts unknown. Really, it had been quite a "party" already so I had to wonder if Bath had anything more planned. Well, it seemed she wasn't finished quite yet as she headed over the bridge towards the stadium.

"So Kelly, do you remember visiting your Mom's friend Tammy out in Oregon back in 2006?" Beth asked as I watched the river pass by below.

It was five years ago but I had to assume that I would remember it if it was something Beth was planning to relive tonight. That didn't leave much to go on as while I had enjoyed the trip, there hadn't been a lot going on that would have qualified for tonight's attention. Well... there WAS one thing.

"Ahhhhhh, so you remember," Beth teased me as she w the look of recognition on my face. "Well it just so happens Pittsburgh now has its own casino so guess where we're going... and what YOU will be doing?"

I didn't answer right away, waiting for her to fill in the blanks. Beth's voice resumed her "tour guide" mode.

"So now look to your left ladies and you'll see the latest in adult entertainment in Pittsburgh, our new casino!" she said excitedly like she was introducing a new celebrity. As you may already know, our Kelly here has quite a history when it comes to gambling institutions but tonight we go WAY back to August 19, 2006, almost exactly five years ago to the day. That's right girls, that's when Kelly got gangbanged at a casino."

Now I really DID feel like one of those contestants in a game show where they look at the host with a "how the hell did you know about THAT?" look on their face. I certainly didn't remember telling Beth about it and so far as I knew, she never paid much attention to my diary as she said she hated reading about her in it. So who had told her? I turned on the seat and glared at Kristi but she insisted she had nothing to do with it. Well, there were only two other people who knew about it, or at least that could have told Beth, and that was my mother and her friend Tammy. I couldn't see Beth discussing anything like that with Tammy as neither of them really knew all that much about the other so that left just one suspect - my mother. Evidently Beth must have called her when she was setting all this up looking for ideas and so my mom had planted this seed in her pretty head.

Speaking of which, I wondered how my mom was doing? She must have gotten in by now and surely Steve had picked her up and brought her to my house at least a couple of hours ago. My thoughts were interrupted by tour guide Beth again as we drove by the stadium. Before long we had circled around to the back of the casino and entered the parking garage. She managed to find a spot about half-way up that wasn't too far from the elevators and in a matter of minutes we were gathered in the small elevator waiting area. It was just the five of us so Beth took the opportunity to finally explain what her plans were.

"OK girls, five years ago our little slut here went to an Indian casino with her mom and friend and... if you can believe this, she got herself banged by four guys in the parking lot."

I rolled my eyes and pretended to be flabbergasted as they all oohed and aahhed, pretending to be mortified that anyone could do such a perverted thing and how they never would have guess that I, of all people, would allow myself to be defiled in such a crude manner. Yeah right, like none of them would have jumped at the opportunity had they been offered. I especially got a kick out of Kristi pretending to be all innocent and sanctimonious. I mean, her of all people should be the last to say anything about me. What I did at the casino was small potatoes to some of her escapades.

They must've had this all worked out ahead of time because it was Nancy that chimed in next, about the last one I would have expected to say such a thing.

"You know girls, she's getting pretty old now so we shouldn't push her so hard. After all, that WAS five years ago and now she's all settled down, getting married and gonna have kids and such."

"Yeah," added Carrie, confirming my suspicions regarding a rehearsal, it really isn't fair to expect her to be able to get four guys again... maybe just one or two?"

They were just teasing me of course, even I could figure that one out. Still, there was just enough truth in what they said to sting a little. It HAD been a long time since I'd been banged like that. It also had been quite a while since I had just gone out and fucked a total stranger on the spur of the moment. Even though I knew they were just joking, maybe they were actually right to some degree. Had I lost my edge? Was I now taking the easy path? Did I still have the nerve to just throw myself at a total stranger and let him have his way with me? To be honest, I really wasn't all that sure of the answer.

"Don't worry, I'll help her," Kristi offered.

I looked at her a bit puzzled as I still wasn't even quite sure what I needed help with. "It's only fair as we don't have all night and the rest of you don't want to get bored."

I could think of a few points to argue but I kept my mouth shut. For one, why didn't we have all night? It wasn't like I had anyone to be in the morning except church and I think my dad would have understood my missing one Sunday morning with him under the circumstances. As for the rest being bored, maybe she had a point there as this was supposed to be a party for all of us, not a few hours that it might take to get the right arrangements set up.

On the positive side, with Kristi as an ally I knew it would exponentially improve the odds of success in a much reduced time frame. After all, she had made a small fortune as a high-priced prostitute by her uncanny ability being able to attract men. I WAS a little curious about the plans of the others until Beth stepped in to finalize the arrangements.

"OK then, here's the plan... Kristi and Kelly go in and find their guys. They bring them back here and we all watch them from other there (she pointed to a spot across from where she was parked). Deal?"

"Piece of cake," Kristi snorted smugly, hitching up her skirt a little, as if it already wasn't short enough.

The elevator arrived and we all boarded and dropped down to the casino floor. The door opened and we were hit with the myriad of sounds and smells and lights of the casino. I loved it! Kristi grabbed me by the arm and headed off for the crap tables while the other drifted away to keep an eye on us from afar.

"Just follow my lead cuz," she said as we moved quickly to where a group of guys were all gathered at the end of the table.

I was about to say that I knew what I was doing but she seemed so intent on running the show I let her do her thing. After all, she WAS a professional...

"See those guys?" she said in my ear.

I looked to where she was looking and it appeared to be maybe six or eight guys all drinking and making a racket as they played. I wasn't sure if any real gambling was getting done but they seemed to be having a good time anyway.

"OK... one - they all have drinks, two - they obviously aren't their FIRST drink by any means, three - I'll bet none are over thirty, four - no signs of wedding rings, five - they all have the same logo on their shirts so they work together and odds are they're her on an expense account," she rattled off.

I guess we looked at things differently. Had it been me, the drinks would have been a warning. Drunks were never all that much fun and even though they were easier to get, they couldn't always perform and if they did nothing tasted worse than cum from a drunk. Second, Kristi was always looking for the younger guys. I would have been happier had they been in their thirties or forties. Along with that was the wedding ring thing. Again, had it been me they ALL would have been married. Then again, under the circumstances her selection was probably best as while it would have been more erotic and exciting to seduce husbands and fathers, they usually took a lot more time and work than horny young single guys. As for the "work together" observation, that really didn't ring with me other than I guess she figured that by being a group already they would be more likely to be ready to have sex as a group.

"Now we just need to cut them off from the herd," she mused as we paused about twenty feet away.

I took that to mean she had her eye on a select few of the group and that she intended to somehow isolate them from the others to make it easier to get them to leave with us.

Just then I felt a hand on the back of my leg that was quickly moving up under my skirt. I looked back and there was some creep sitting at a blackjack table trying to feel me up in the middle of the casino!

"Perv!" I said, swatting his hand away.

He just laughed and said something to the guy next to him about girls dressing like sluts and how they really wanted it. A different time or place and I might have challenged him on that but for now I ignored him and turned my attention back to Kristi.

"Damn Kelly, why didn't you let him cop a feel?" Kristi teased me. I ignored her as well and we moved in closer to the table ahead of us.

Kristi whispered in my ear, or as best you can whisper in a noisy casino. "OK, you go for the two at the end - the one with the beer and the guy with the sneakers... I'll get the two next to them. Just get their attention, I'll take care of the rest."

We moved in and split apart as we got up behind them. I sort of worked my way in between the two I was assigned, pretending to try to get a better view of the table while Kristi did the same with her guys.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I apologized as I stepped on the toes of the one in sneakers.

As I said that I pretended to stumble as I avoided his feet which caused me to fall against the other guy who instinctively grabbed me by the waist to keep me from falling.

"Oh you're so sweet," I said, keeping myself leaning up against him as he seemed uncertain whether to let go of me or what. I was doing my best "dumb blonde" routine, flipping my hair, leaning forward to expose my boobs, the whole nine yards.

"I have NO idea how to play this game," I said in my best girly voice.

Actually, I really didn't so it wasn't a stretch to say so. Gambling for me was more a spectator sport than a participant. When I thought about it, I spent more time having sex at casinos over the years than gambling.

Sneakers guy was the "expert" so he started to explain to me what was going on while I kept pushing back against his friend, rubbing my butt into him "accidentally" of course. In the meantime, I saw Kristi was making her own headway with her guys. One of them was already trying to feel her up with his hand on her upper thigh. The longer she went on saying nothing, the more aggressive he got.

"You guys live in the 'burgh?" I asked.

They both shook their head and said they were from out of town and were here for some sales conference. I noted neither of them seemed to want to tell me exactly where they were from but that was OK with me. I managed to learn that all but the guy next to the one with the dice were from various states which to me was encouraging as that meant nobody would be going home tonight or having a girlfriend or wife nearby.

I kept one eye on Kristi, admiring the way she could just get comfortable with any man in a matter of minutes. She was laughing and giggling and being a general airhead which to be perfectly honest, wasn't all that much of an act for her. Nobody had ever accused my cousin of missing a career as a rocket scientist. But then, with a body like hers and a sex drive to match, who need brains?

It was less than fifteen minutes before she had them wrapped around her finger and from the looks of things, her fingers were wrapped around more of them than was typical polite in public although she was discrete enough to keep it from being overly blatant. Still, if you knew what to look for, and I did, it wasn't hard to miss what she was doing. From the looks of things, it was having the desired effect.

"Hey Kelly, my friends want to show me the view outside," I heard from behind me and I realized she had moved in close. She looked at the two I had been chatting with and giggled. "Do you and your new friends want to come with us?"

I don't know what she had told the guys she was with but until now, I'd been flirting but not much more than that, at least nothing overly aggressive. Thus the two of them seemed a little shy about things so Kristi took charge, as she had promised she would.

"Look guys, it's up to you. Me and her either do just the two of them or all four of you so make up your minds now."

You had to hand it to her, she wasn't bashful. At first the two seemed to think she was just flirting and teasing so I figured I needed to help push things along.

"It's my bachelorette party tonight and I want to get laid and I don't have all night so either get your asses in gear or I'll find someone else."

Sometimes the truth can be more compelling than anything else. To prove my point I held up my hand and made sure they saw my engagement ring and added, "Yep, I get married in seven days so what do you say?"

I really couldn't blame them for hesitating. After all, this was the sport of things you saw on silly porn movies or bad comedies where two girls go out and trick guys into thinking they want sex and then something bad happens to them. Still, they needed to make up their minds and for our purposes, it really didn't matter of we had two guys or four other than trying to be true to reliving my past where I did four guys under similar circumstances.

"Fuck, what the hell," the one said I had been leaning on. He put his arm around me and Kristi led the way back to the elevators. I quickly looked around to see if the other girls were around but I didn't see them anywhere.

Once in the elevator, we were the only ones in the express one that only went to the upper floors so Kristi immediately took advantage of the situation by reaching under her skirt and pulling down her panties, handing them to one of the guys as a sort of "souvenir". I don't know who was surprised more, the guy she handed them to because she took them off right in front of him or me because she was wearing them in the first place!

This was all going much too easy. I mean, I have always maintained that ANY girl can get laid within one hour no matter where she is or what time it is so long as she's not choosey but this was ridiculous. To just walk in a crowded casino, meet up with four horny guys and have them split up from their associates in just under fifteen minutes so they can have sex in a parking garage? OK, so I like to brag a bit sometimes but not even Kristi or I have this sort of luck, at least unless it's been pre-arranged by an agency or something like that.

Then it hit me... maybe this WAS too easy. Beth had been planning this day for quite a while and I had already witnessed the details she had taken care of so was it too much to think that maybe she had indeed arranged for this? Was Kristi in on it too (notice I has already convinced myself of the "true" story)? She just about had to be or else how would she have known who to go to. Actually, it was the way she made a beeline straight for those guys without any hesitation that had set my Spidey-sense tingling from the start.

Still, did it really matter, at least right now? Whether it was spur of the moment or pre-arranged, we had four decent-looking guys practically drooling over us so why not take advantage of other situation and just go with it instead of trying to analyze everything?

The trip up was quick and the doors opened automatically. A group was waiting outside and practically pushed their way inside instead of waiting for us to get out first. Rude people! We made it out in one piece and were once again alone in the elevator waiting area.

"So now what?" one of the guys asked, glancing about a bit nervously.

It was one thing to flirt and tease in the casino but now that the reality of what they were doing was starting to sink in I could see at least a couple of them might e having second thoughts.

"Follow me," Kristi said, taking control as usual. And people say I am the control freak!

The two of use held hands and made our way to where Beth had parked. I quickly glanced about to see if I could see anyone watching us but the place seemed deserted. This floor had pretty much filled up so new cars coming in were driving right up to the next floor. We got to the car and I immediately appreciated Beth's choice of a parking spot. First, a large concrete column hid a good part of the spot from the general view. She also had the good fortune to be between a large van and an SUV. While they sort of restricted the area a bit, the also acted as virtual curtains so far as hiding anything that went on between them. Finally, she had parked about two or three feet away from the wall so while that left the back end out a little bit, it really didn't matter as the two vehicles to each side provided coverage and it DID allow for lots of room up front.

We gathered at the back end, Kristi and me leaning back against the trunk and the four of them in a semicircle in front of us. The guy holding Kristi's panties was playing with them rather absentmindedly so I took it as an opening to get things started.

"So I suppose since my slutty friend here gave you her panties that you expect me to hand over mine?"