All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Wife'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
scenttoscenttoover 19 years ago
Superb erotic writing

This was a masterfully weaved erotic tale. If it is a true story you are a very lucky man. Your description of the woman's body was exquisite, and the conversation between the two, leading up to copulation, was very believable. I enjoyed they way you realistically described how you pulled out to prevent premature ejaculation. Very hot story. Also enjoyed the inpromtu golden shower. The references to the elephants added realism to your story. I originally thought the story setting was in Australia, but I guess it is South Africa, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well

Truly good erotic writing but:

If Dean was truly a friend, you would go to him, and tell him you had just fucked his slutwife and put your cum in her more than once while he was away for the day. Maybe he knew already what a slut he had for a wife anyway. More respect would have been given her by me if she had sold her ass to settle the account, rather than fuck her husbands best friend. If he didn't know that she was a fucking cheating slutwife, He could have divorced the lousy cunt and he and his friend could remain that wsy. Now, instead of friends, they will just be one guy fucking another poor slob's cheating wife, laughing about him being a dumbass everytime he saw him.

Who knows though, Dean may be the stereotype Cuckold and eat her sperm filled snatch when he returned from his golf game. I would rather prefer to believe he was a man that would throw his wife out, and beat the shit out of the bastard that made him a cuckolded husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very well written

One of the best I've read here recently. Definitely worth continuing. I was sad to see a lot of your stories aren't in English, but I'm just glad this one was. I wouldn't recommend having Dean find out - that always complicates stories and is usually where writers go wrong. Very hard to do. I prefer it if Dean isn't suspecting at all, at least for a while longer, and the affair continues. Again, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a Pal

Now THAT's the way to handle being a best friend. Maybe he can knock her up too?

gotwood49gotwood49over 19 years ago
very good story...

...very well written, and the dialogue between the two was very believable. The sex was incredible, the kind all of us wish to have every day. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting.

Very well written. I hope this is a series as I am interested to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If it's true??

You said 100 fiction, or 100% true. If it's true, you're no friend and she's no wife. I would hope Dean catches you, hangs you in a tree and guts you while you're still alive. Maybe in front of her, having tied her up first. Then maybe skin her alive,

your friend,

Blade

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Very good and hot story!

I loved the story and hope the hubby never finds out about his best friend and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
100%

It doesn't matter true or not, as what matters is what kind of woman would ever get laid by a crass, bumbling horndog which you created. She could have gotten that kind of suave from a bum in an alley.

Plus, a gas station guy who is a golf tournament player? A gas station guy has a house which sounds like a mansion? And the big one of hubster claims poverty, but wifey says they are rich?

Bad writing, bad story and bad people. 100% horndog fantasy and 200% bad when the mistakes are found.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
This is what a "Best Friend" does?

Although the story is decent, their are several areas that I have a problem with believing. The husband's attitude of selling his wife is ridicolous. No one that loves their spouse, and believes in their marriage vows would do that ( extremely rarely as a joke, never for serious intent). The fact that the wife was O.K. with it, and voluntarily had sex with him is ridiculous, and shows how little she values the marriage. If it is true, then the couple should get divorced, as they now have adultery to deal with. Finally, the behavior of the "Best Friend" is so low, that words can't describe it. At the very least the friendship should end. Considering the wealth the husband has, if he doesn't shoot the best friend or forcibly castrate him without pain medication; I'm sure he can work a decent revenge and destroy the "friend's" life. If the story is true and you are the "best friend" I sincerly hope Karma comes back to you 100 fold for betraying your friendship.

Wahoos1000Wahoos1000over 19 years ago
A very nice erotic tale

I find it somewhat astounding, however, that you are being preached to though. I don't care if it's true or not. It's still an erotic story. Yes, I did find some of it far fetched, but to chastise you just bcause its a loving wives tale is ludicrous.

By the way (and I'm sure you are already aware), there is a freaking ton of money to be made in the gasoline business. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good!

It just puzzles me how many people read the story, truth be known, love it and then run off at the mouth about the ethics! It was an awsome story, very nicely written and very believable! I would bet that the people writing the negitive comments probally are the ones that really wish that it could happen to them, plus they shouldn't knock it until they are in that situation.

Have fun writing your next one.

Sincerely,

fellow reader

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Nice story!!

The husband was only joking[for poster below].

Now the wife just may have been a little serious with her joking, you think?

Sexy stuff and you can end it here or continue onward with it.

I have the idea he had best NOT get caught, though. Powerful [or rich] men can destroy you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Degrading Not erotic

The theme you choose is uncomfortable for us especially for someone with your ability to write - you can choose to continue to alienate us (see comments)and get more negative response or get out of the Loving Wives Arena or become more believeable by injecting consequence for the spouse who has extramarital non-consentual outside the marriage sex. To continue to grind away at our sensibilities (Best Friend, Loving Wife says don't tell, etc) isn't erotic - its degrading and insulting to a normal non-sick person.

Your displayed ability to write tells us you are resonably intelligent - perhaps misguided and we hope not depraved.

So you can continue to piss off a high persentage of your readers - get low scores and more negative feedback, turn off some or all feedback or or get more reality into your efforts - We hope you think about what you can do to engender higher reader appreciation for your skills but the choice is really yours - please give it some thought -Regards

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinover 19 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Controversy..! Man, I just love it! It drives me, it inspires me...

I have read all comments below and appreciate them all - both positive and negative. It would be very easy to delete all the neagtive comments and make oneself look good, but I prefer to let the readers see the true state of affairs. As the responses are so immensely contrasting, one realizes that it would be impossible to satisfy everyone, so I am not even prepared to try. As the positive responses far outnumber the negative ones, I do believe that I am on the right track. I mean, an average rating of just under 9 out of 10? And that is counting all the negative 0 votes! Not too shabby, I'd say!

The previous reader cautions me not to alienate readers. Well, alienating the negative section of the readers who venture into this area out of curiosity only to be horrified at what they find is maybe not such a bad idea after all..?

Just to explain the 'gas station' issue - in my country a service station is not quite the same as a gas station. If you own a service station, you have fully equipped workshop and a motor car dealership, be it BMW or Merceds Benz, as well. I have yet to see the owner of such a station who is not very well-off.

Many thanks for all the comments. It is indeed very much appreciated!

Till next time.

The Dolphin

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fiction

This story has to be fiction. The premise is questionable, the dialog is systematically stilted, and all of the interaction among all the various characters seems implausible. This story simply doesn't have the "ring of truth" (not even a little).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No

As more than one of your readers said, the story is well written but it is kind of stilted and doesn't ring true. I think it may lack erotic attraction because he is too smart assed and crude while she is too classy --- beautiful face and figure etc. There is no reason given by the writer that would explain why she would come on to him . She could do better at any local bar. the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hey Dollyphy

One might feel that you are an Egotist writing this story about himself - more concerned with causing abrasive emotions than a good story - many of us come here to read erotic stories that are well told - others come here to read base, degrading, grind it in your face degredation -ineffective efforts to demean good husbands and their best friends by having their loving wives fuck without impunity - how erotic - well diversity is good - now will the loving wife take on hemungus black cocks? Black Gangbangs - now there's a really erotic thought - right next to a husband's best friend savoring fucking his good buddy's loving wife behind his trusting back - so very real - so very erotic???- well get charged up Dollphyy - lets see how unrealistically crude, twisted, perverted, cruel, demented a loving wife story you can poorly tell - without a touch of emotion, feeling or consequence for your so unreal pulp characters.

Even science fiction has enough reality to be acceptable - Say mon - are the scores still way up there or have you run out of sickies - Pleasant Black/Dark Dreams - Oh wait a minute ---- a question to your eroticness

Do you trust your best friend with your loving wife - a little - why of course you do - basically because he has your same reasonably high sense of morality or he wouldn't be your best friend? Write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fiction

And not really well put together fiction. The author can hope to really find something like this sometime. But, I suspect he never will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It is 100% fiction.

That is a certainty. At least from the way the story is written it is obviously unrealistic fiction. Nevertheless, with a few changes, the story could be true.

Naturally, I would rather that the story be realistic but I realize these are not professional authors. In any event, overall and for an amateur, I believe that the author has done a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
True or not it is an ...

Excellent tale, well told and enjoyable. Thanks! Wifey loved it too.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Hot Yellow Piss and Cum Together

The only thing lacking in this story was you shooting her full of your sperm and giving her a baby. Maybe a future chapter can include this or a piss enema, or both?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Attempt at anal then peeing

That's too much and turns a 5 star story into the 1 star I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A 5 no matter what

While I didn't like the peeing either, it was still a 5 star story!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

a good job creating a piece of shit cheating whore and a man who can never be anyone's friend, much less a best friend. the whore even gives her ass cherry to the "friend" oh joy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
I will opt for Fiction

The 'seduction' of Sweetie was mainly Sweetie's seduction of the commentator. If Hubby was 'rough kidding' with our Hero about the account, it would NEVER have gotten to Sweetie. First, it would probably have been forgotten by Hubby shortly after Hero walks out the door! Unless Hubby & Sweetie are active swingers, the idea would have died right there! If they ARE active swingers, then the book is more open, but there is, towards the end, no major imperative for Hero to leave before Hubby might return!

Even if the 'rough joking' was passed on to Sweetie (swingers or not!) she would be unlikely to initiate something she has not already initiated previously! Good story, anyway. Too much reliance on 'standard' adjectives for equipment and activities! A few editing goofs overlooked.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Your best story yet.

Not a new plot but where is there one of those? But your storytelling hits a peak here. The edit is good, too, although the proofreading lacked a little attention to detail (in the shower). Overall this was a fine story and right up my aquaphilia alley.

Thanks for sharing.

DOUG out

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969almost 10 years ago
Fun Story

I really enjoyed it and hope to find a continuation. I think you did a great job of crafting a sexy female character too.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
Well, you could

Give them the bill they are asking for and then fuck her again and this time bring some lube to fuck her ass.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
A real friend...

This guy his a real friend of himself...It's the only way to understand why he fucked the supposed friend's whore wife!!! Real friends never do that!!! That's why to find a real friend is a very difficult task...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story -- and some comments

Why guys complain about extramarital sex when reading a "Loving Wives" selection is beyond me.. if you're a moralist, don't read them! Some guys object to any wife having sex with anybody other than their hubby -- even when the hubby is there as a voyeur enjoying it. Oh well.

On another note, I do feel compelled to mention that it is not hygienic to go from anal to vaginal sex in that can cause infection in the vagina. Vagina to anus -- delightful (some will probably criticize that as being bestial and forbidden in the bible, lol). Anal to vaginal without washing first, no-no!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Illiterate and incoherent drivel !

Learn English or write in Swahili or whatever language you know !

Of course, 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, well written

Excellent writing. Ek bly nou in Aus, so goed om die ou spreek-woorde te lees. Well crafted erotica, better than the drivel that denigrates women we so often read on this site. Nice plot, good pace, 'lekker' passion. May I be bold enough to say 'keep it up'!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Best friend?

How do you treat your enemies dickhead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pee fetish should be tagged.

well wasnt expecting a pee fetish.... no tag for it on story :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Love everything about this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (♡♡♡♡♡)!

phantom123phantom12311 months ago

I find it very interesting how quickly some jump to conclusions - wrong ones indeed - about people in another country. Making assumptions about financial status, morals, and sexual behavior without consideration of differences in cultural or lack of understanding that you are writing from a very different perspective simply underscores their ignorance.

I liked this story, although I prefer much more seduction, touching, passion, and lead-up to the misdeeds, it still rings true and possible and stimulates nonetheless.

I have had several affairs in my lifetime ranging from including a police officer, several nurses, paramedics, dancers, and others and many of them were married and devoted to their husbands and I usually wasn't the first or last to fill their married bodies. I didn't think of nay of them as slut or whores. They were all attractive - some much more so than others - and they came from all sort of backgrounds and yet they all fucked outside their marriages for the same reasons: mostly to get something that was missing from their lives, to experience lust, to have sex with someone who appreciated what they had to give and knew how to give back equally.

100% true, or 100% fiction: does it really matter? Not in the least.

Perhaps it is time I started writing about my episodes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't like the 'peeing' part. otherwise it's a great story. He seduced her and she responded him so romantically. hope this was not the one time thing.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

First published in 2004. Interesting to me to see that the stupidity and hatefullness of the "Loving Wives" hate-morons was in full swing that long ago. All these idiots slamming the writer because they didn't agree with the morality of the characters. It's hard to fathom how some people can be so stupid, but here we are, 2023, and we still have the same moronic hateful behaviour by a small cohort of readers who (a) can't distinguish reality from fiction and (b) can't stop reading something they claim to hate.

I thought it was extremely well written, creative dialog and nice sex scenes. I thought the attempted anal didn't add anything. It would have been fun if they'd gotten into it, but there it is. Loved the peeing too.

So, 100% true or 100% fiction? Obviously fiction. But the author knows a lot of the readers can't tell the difference. Great trick by him.

5 STARS.

StagOfMzansiStagOfMzansi25 days ago

Good local story.

I'm always amazed at the number of anonymous poison spewers who wants to preach ethics. Can't they just enjoy the work?

The golden shower distracted and wasn't used to its full potential. You could also have done more with the anal part - or left it/both out entirely.

Loved it, but only 4 stars by bringing in peeing.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi11 days ago

Nagyon tetszett az írás. Szerintem lehetne folytatni, mivel a hölgy edzőtermet vezet, ott számtalan lehetőség adódik.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous