My Best Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move further down until my face is directly above her pussy. Her juices are now flowing freely. I spread her cunt lips and pull the fleshy sheath of her clit back until the tiny pink nubbin of her clit is exposed. I tickle it ever so gently with the tip of my tongue. She moans and her lower body shudders every time I touch her clit. Then I suck her clit into my mouth again and gently roll it between my lips. Her hand grabs the hair at the back of my head and her head rolls from side to side. I realize that she is going to come again soon.

I lift my head and lie on top of her. Her arms fold around me as I kiss her passionately. I can tell that tasting her own pussy on my mouth excites her tremendously.

Holding her head between my hands, I move my lower body up until I can feel the head of my dick nudging her wet slit as if it has a mind of its own. She raises her knees and folds her legs around me. I push forward and my dick finds its way into her warm, slippery love tunnel. Without much resistance I slip into her until my balls press against her ass. I fuck her with long, slow strokes, everyone of which she meets with gusto! Again I feel that tingling in my balls…

I take my dick out of her cunt and turn her around so that she stands on her hands and knees. I kneel behind her. Her firm, rounded buttocks look very enticing and without further ado I ram my dick into her cunt. It glides effortlessly all the way into her slippery folds. Again I experience that heavenly feeling as my cock is engulfed by her pussy. I fuck her with long, hard strokes from behind, my balls slapping against her clit with every stroke. I find it extremely erotic to see my hard dick disappear all the way into her body only to reappear, glistening wet with her juices.

Then I am suddenly intrigued by the tiny brown star of her asshole. I have never had anal sex before, but all of a sudden I have to try it! I withdraw my dick from her cunt and squat over her buttocks. I take my dick in my hand and lay my wet dickhead against her asshole.

"Please… Don't… Not that! I've never…" she protests.

"Don't worry. I'll be OK" I promise. As if I'd know! This is a first for me too, but I figure she doesn't have to know that.

I take her by the hips and push hard and firmly against her asshole. She moans. She is too tight. I can't get my dick inside her. I put some spit on my dickhead and on her asshole and try again. This time I push considerably harder. She screams as my dickhead slips into her asshole.

"Ouch! Please take it out! It hurts too much!" she pleads.

I come to my senses and decide not to put her through that. I take my dickhead out of her ass and give her time to recover.

"Thanks…" she whispers.

Satisfied that she is OK, I slip my cock into her from behind again. I lean forward and fondle her left tit while my right hand moves through the front of her thighs. I tickle her clit while I fuck her passionately. Judging by the guttural noise she makes, it is driving her nuts! I open her outer lips with my fingers and make sure that my balls slap against her exposed clit on every downward stroke. It seems to have the desired effect. Before long I feel the tremors of an approaching orgasm in her lower body. Then she begins to buck and jerk as her body contracts in the rhythmic spasm of another intense orgasm. I have to hang on for dear life to keep my dick in her bucking pussy! I grab her firmly by the hips and fuck her hard and fast. Then I see stars in front of my eyes and it feels as if my balls are about to explode. I shoot stream after stream of hot, pearly white cum deep into her pussy. She falls forward and I collapse on top of her, totally spent. We lie like that for a while. Then I roll off her and take her in my arms. For a few minutes no says a word.

"That was incredible…!" she whispers, finally breaking the silence. I peck her on the forehead in reply.

"I take it your account is now settled?" she asks.

"In full!" I reply. "But I sure would not mind a few bonus installments!" I tease.

She laughs. "Please have the account ready by Monday if you don't mind." she says.

"But I thought…?" I ask, a little puzzled.

"Thought what?!" she snaps at me. "You didn't seriously believe that this was about your account, did you? If that was the case, where does it leave me? A common whore who trades sex for favors? Come on! Look around you! Surely you'll have noticed that money is not a problem around here?"

Suddenly I feel like a dog. I have no idea what to say. I take her in my arms and we lie in silence for a few more minutes.

"Would you like something to drink" she asks after a while.

"Thought you'd never ask!" I reply.

She gets up and I marvel once again at her perfect body. She suddenly looks down and lifts her leg. My cum is trickling down her inner thigh in a pale white line. She smiles, takes a towel and wipes her pussy with it. Then she puts on her G-string and walks in the direction of the house. "Are you coming?" she invites over her shoulder.

I hop into Dean's swimming trunks and follow her. The subtle jiggle of her bare breasts as she walks up the steps does not escape me. Neither does the sway of those sun browned hips and buttocks.

I follow her to Dean's bar. "Help yourself." she says. "I'll have a Bacardi." I get behind the bar and pour the drinks while she sit on a bar stool. I can hardly keep my eyes off those perfect tits! Her nipples are now large and relaxed again. We sip our drinks while making small talk, completely at ease with each other.

"Would you mind if I had a quick shower?" she asks suddenly.

"Only if I can join you." I tease.

"Careful, you'll twist my arm right off!" she replies with a naughty wink and walks down the passage with me in hot pursuit. She enters the bedroom and walks into the en suite. Again I follow. She opens the shower door and turns on the taps. She adjusts it until she is happy with the temperature. Then she unceremoniously takes off the G-string, gets into the shower and turns to me. Her firm, wet breasts combined with the sight of her hairless pussy (of which only the top part of her slit is visible in this standing position) causes an immediate stirring in my swimming trunks. I take it of and join her in the shower. I close the door. She glances at my semi erect cock, smiles and squirts a lump of liquid soap into her hand. She looks me in the eye as her hand closes around my dick. She starts to soap my cock and balls thoroughly, focusing mainly on my dickhead. Within second I have another raging hard-on!

I pull her towards me and wash her back with a cake of soap. My hands move down and I soap her firm buttocks. She opens her legs slightly and my hand glides through her legs over her smooth pussy. I start washing it. "Careful! Not too much soap, OK?" she cautions.

"OK." I reply and splash her pussy with the lukewarm shower water. Then I insert my middle finger into her vagina. She is still sopping wit, her vagina still drenched with my cum. She groans as I finger her pussy and the tempo of her hand stroking my dick increases.

"Wow! Slow down!" I say and pull slightly away from her. I most certainly do not want to shoot my load just yet! I bend down and take her nipple in my mouth while fingering her pussy from the front. Her arms fold around my neck. I lift her left knee so that she stands on one leg. Her pussy is now at the same height as my dick. She gets the message. Her hand closes around my hard dick again and she draws me closer. She places the head of my dick in her wet slit and leans back against the wall. I push forward. Again I enjoy that heavenly sensation as my dick slides into the hot, wet folds of her cunt. She moans softly as I start to fuck her slowly. I hold her one leg in the air to get better access to her cunt. I fuck her harder and faster. I realize that her other leg must be getting tired and let go of her left leg. Immediately my dick slips out of her cunt. She gives me a disappointed look.

I turn her around and she leans forward, away from me. She is significantly shorter than me and I have to bend my knees to line my cock up with the opening of her vagina. I push into her sopping wet cunt again and bury my cock to the hilt. With my hands on her hips I fuck her with long, deep strokes while she leans with her hands against the wall. I move my hands over her wet, slippery breasts. I lift her one leg again to adjust the height and keep ramming my dick into her cunt, realizing that I am going to cum soon.

I withdraw my dick from her cunt and turn her around so that she faces me. I pick her up and her legs fold around my waist. I lower her slowly as she guides my dick into her pussy with one hand. She wraps her arms around my neck while I fuck her, supporting her weight with my hands on her buttocks. I can tell that she is thoroughly enjoying this position. I tilt her backwards so that her back leans against the wall and fuck her hard and deep. Her nails are biting into the flesh of my shoulders and the slight quivering in her lower body tells me that she is on the verge of another orgasm. This time I am ready for her! She cries out as her body begins to convulse rhythmically in the spasms of an intense orgasm. I push her firmly against the wall, my dick fully buried in her vagina. Two more hard, deep strokes and I shoot stream after stream of hot cum into her womb. The sensation is so intense that I feel as if my legs are going to collapse at any minute. I drop her to her feet and hold her for a few minutes.

"Wow..!" she whispers eventually. "My bladder is bursting! Will you excuse me while I quickly go to the loo?"

"What's wrong with her in the shower?" I ask.

"What? You can't be serious..?" she says, slightly surprised by my suggestion.

"Well, we're both standing under running water and I don't think that a little wee is going to do either of us any harm." I encourage her.

"Gee, I'm not so sure… I've never done anything like that." I can see she is in two minds.

"Neither have I." I reply. And I'm not lying.

I pull her gently towards me, while forcing her legs open with my right knee. Her pussy is now hovering just above my thigh. "OK, let rip!" I encourage her.

"Are you sure about this..?" she asks again.

"One hundred percent." I assure her. She puts her arms around me and then I feel a strong stream of hot, golden piss hit me on the thigh. It is my first ‘water sports' experience and I find it strangely erotic. I lower my hand and let the piss run over my fingers. I open the plump lips of her cunt and pull slightly upwards. The steam of piss now sprays over my dick and balls. Immediately my dick reacts by beginning to rear its head. Then the stream subsides to a trickle and eventually stops. "See? Now was that really that bad?" I ask.

"I suppose not…he answers shyly. But I can tell that she was also turned on by it.

"Well now. Would you believe it? Now I have to take a leak!" I say.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" she says and I feel her tiny hand fold around my semi erect dick. I start pissing and she aims my dick at her thigh. The hot, yellow piss is splashing against it. She lifts my dick so that the stream hits her against her pussy. It is to her as new an experience as it is to me and I can see that she is intrigued by it. She squats and lets the piss spray over her chest and breasts. Then I finish. She looks disappointed.

I draw her to her feet and we start soaping each other. Then we get out of the shower and dry each other. She puts on a pair of skimpy white panties, white shorts and a pink top while I hop into Dean's swimming trunks again. We walk to the dressing room next to the pool and I put on my clothes while she watches. I realize that I will have to leave soon. I certainly do not want to jeopardize our situation.

"I have to go…" I say.

"I wish you could stay longer, but maybe you're right. We shouldn't temp fate…" she replies. She bends down, picks up Dean's trunk, her bikini top and the wet towels and we head towards the house.

At the front door, she throws her arms around my neck and kisses me. "Thanks for a wonderful afternoon!" she says and gives me a hug.

"I should be the one dishing out the thanks, lady!" I reply and kiss her on the cheek.

She walks me to my car. "Now don't be a stranger, OK?" she says as I start the car. "And remember to let us have your account on Monday."

"Will do!" I reply and wave at her as I drive off, totally overwhelmed by the events of the day. It still feels so unreal. I have this sudden urge to drive to the club for a few drinks, but realize that it is basically a given that I will run into Dean and he is the last person on earth I can face right now! I head for home with a zillion questions milling through my brain. Whereto from here…?

12