All Comments on 'My Boy Comes Home'

by Skeeter_109

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
A Written Story***

With no beginning and no end. With sex in it.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Keep it up Skeet

A good first story. We probably could have used a bit of backgroud. Did the mom have feelings for her son? Did they almost go all the way before he was shipped off? And the ending was a bit abrupt. But for a first story, this was very well done. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
an excellent first-time contribution

A young male can suffer many adversities. Whether it's a Marine recruit shaken by a terrible war, a high school quarterback losing a crucial game, a teenager cheated on by his trampy girlfriend, or a college freshman who flunks an important exam--boys like these can all find the comfort they need in the same place. Up their own mother's cunt. Mom spreads her thighs for her darling baby boy and welcomes his hard young penis up the same warm wet hairy hole he came out of. The son slides his penis back up the vagina he was born from, the vagina that was the start of his whole life-story, up to his balls. Now the troubled lad finds that his cock is safe and protected and cherished, surrounded by layers of loving mommy-twat. He blows his young balls and splatters his semen all over the tender pink walls of his mommy's twat. The boy's mind clears and his spirit is at peace. Life's small defeats are vanquished and forgotten. He's come home to his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good work

The mother and her son enjoy the release that comes from their sexy connection during the night. Does her son have a growth of chest hair that mom can trace her fingers through? After all, he's been gone four years and in that time has no doubt matured quite a bit. He should have a healthy forest of hair around that great cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

She lies down with him, then out of the blue, she pulls her tit ot and sticks it in his mouth. Too many nutty army boy and rich college boy stories on here

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Hmmmm....well....

He comes back from the military and she slides into bed with him and then like any other male and female couple they have sex but wait they are mother and son and this is quite common. Dude one of the things that makes a story is reason for the incest and a nightmare is NOT enough. Sorry in my eyes this was a complete fail. *

JazHazJazHazalmost 9 years ago
Who are the characters?

Most of the other comments assume they are mother and son, but the story doesn't actually say. They could just be girlfriend and boyfriend, of a similar age, but not related.

It was a good sex story, but like most people I like stories to make sense, and this story doesn't quite work without more detail to the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too short

Needs way more background and buildup. Also the son should talk during the sex too. It almost seemed like he was still asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very nice - Yes we need more details about them and what they want to do and how they talk things through. How long has it been for them both and where do they want to go. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
" My Boy Comes Home"

Golly, gee. This could be mother son. Nuff said.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving

A loving welcome home for a distressed son.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked it but to damn shory 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous