My Brother-in-Laws Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love her?"

"For Christ sake of course I don't."

"Was it just the sex?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Did you get more from her than you do from me?"

I lowered my head breaking eye contact, I didn't want to upset her by telling her the truth, that sex with Vivian was far more exciting and diverse than sex with her. Pam surprised me by sitting on my lap "Please Pete tell me the truth." I told her yes.

"The things you did with Vivian would you like to do them with me?"

"Of course I would, but you have refused in the past when I've asked you to do things to spice up our sex life."

She kissed me on the lips, lifted my hand to her breasts then began to unbutton her blouse. "Tell me Pete tell me how I can excite you?"

"Keep doing what you are doing now, wear sexy lingerie in bed, give and receive oral sex, talk dirty and let me fuck your ass." My confidence was returning, it was beginning to look like Pam was worried that I might want a divorce and make a life with Vivian.

"Did you do all those things with Vivian?" I told her I did and more, thinking I could get her to open up about her fantasies and previous sexual encounters.

By this time Pam had slipped her blouse off with only her bra covering her tits, she shoved them in my face asking me to unhook the catch. Topless, she encouraged me to hold one of her tits while she held the other to prevent them from flopping around while she squirmed her ass into my lap crushing my erection against my leg. Finally she stood up and faced me, lifted her skirt and said, "Vivian may have one of these," then with both hands cupping and bouncing her breasts up and down said, "But she hasn't got any of these, and if you want me to wear sexy clothes you had better fucking buy them." She pointed a finger up in the air, "If you want me I'll be upstairs lying on the bed, naked."

Our bedroom door was shut, I tapped and heard Pam call out "Come in." Pam was lying on the bed with her legs spread, but not naked, there was a square of pale blue chiffon draped across her body covering everything, but concealing nothing. She instructed me to stand at the foot of bed and undress. Standing naked before her she slowly studied my body, lingering when her eyes encountered my erection, it was as if she was seeing me for the first time. "Pete I want you to do everything to me, you did to Vivian." She had just provided me with the opportunity to quiz her on her past, something she had avoided since our wedding.

"If that's want you want, after we first kissed I asked Vivian how many men had fucked her, so the question now applies to you, how many men have fucked you?"

Pam looked a little sheepish as though she was thinking things over, "Including you; two." Quite frankly I was taken aback that certainly wasn't the answer I was expecting.

"So me and who else?" again there was this slight delay while she thought things through.

"You and my father." It was now my turn to think things through.

"You incestuous slut, how did that happen?"

"It was when we were engaged the first time, remember you broke it off because of that terrible argument we had about the number of wedding guests and the reception. When I arrived home I collapsed in tears and my father comforted me. Sitting on his lap with my head resting on his shoulder he was talking to me and our faces were very close, he was being so kind I just kissed him briefly. Then I pulled his head towards me and gave him a passionate kiss and I lifted his hand to my breast. He pulled away but I put it back and continued to kiss him. That was about a far as we went before going to bed, him to his room, me to mine. I put on that skimpy nightdress bought for our honeymoon, then went to his bedroom and asked if I could sleep with him. He pulled the bedcovers back and I slipped in beside him and cuddled up.

"Again I kissed daddy only this time I slipped my hand inside his pajamas and began to gently stroke him, encouraging him to become aroused. By the time I asked him to remove his pajamas his hands were squeezing my breasts, so I suggested he take my nightdress off. Daddy threw back the covers, knelt beside me and eased the shoulder straps off, sliding them down my arms dragging my nightdress down my legs and over my feet. Kneeling at my feet he straddled my legs and worked his way up my body until he reached my shoulders and sat on my breasts. With one hand behind my head and the other holding his cock he pulled me towards it and rubbed it along my lips ordering me to suck it. It felt good in my mouth, it comforted me, and just as he was about to cum, he withdrew from my mouth and shot it all over my face. He scooped some up on a finger and rubbed it over my lips, then kissed me. Finally we made love releasing all my pent up emotions.

"We slept together for the next month and made love every night, sometimes we would bathe together and make love in the tub, other times as I lay the table he would take me from behind. Sometimes he would lift my skirt up and touch me, even kneel and put his head up my skirt to kiss, lick, and even slip his tongue inside me. When we were engaged I tried to save myself for our wedding night but when you dumped me all my morals went out of the window, I didn't care who did what to me. If you hadn't come back when you did who knows what would have happened I would have probably ended up on the streets. Now you know what I've done and I know what you've done so it's now down to you to decide how we proceed with our lives, do we remain married or do we separate."

I stood there looking at her, it's not as though I could chastise Pam for being unfaithful whereas she could say I was, but then again she allowed her father more sexual freedom to do with her as he wished, than I had been allowed. Maybe this is the chance for me to force the issue and experiment to see just how far I could take her. "If we remain married, starting now, will you do everything I ask of you?" Pam shifted slightly causing the chiffon to move to expose one of her breasts, I wondered if it was a deliberate ploy to get me aroused.

"Do you mean sexually?" she asked, I said it was mainly sexually but generally as well. She thought about it finally agreeing that she would comply with my wishes providing I was completely faithful and not harm her.

Kneeling on the bed I grabbed her ankles and closed her legs then followed her father's lead by straddling her legs then working my way up her body. She knew my intention when I stopped close to her face and sat on her tits and placed one hand behind her head. Cock in hand I pulled her head forward and I didn't even have to tell her what to do, her mouth opened automatically to suck me although I thought a little reluctantly. Her eyes were focused on my face as her head moved back and forth, blinking when I told her that I intended to cum in her mouth. I was expecting some sort of defiance but my satisfaction and relief was overwhelming when Pam swallowed everything I pumped into her.

I followed her into the bathroom where she rinsed her mouth, cleaned her teeth and used mouth wash. It was while she was bending over the sink spitting out the mouth wash that I rubbed my flaccid member up and down the crack of her ass, and she remain in that position allowing me to slip my hands beneath her body to caress her tits. Satisfied with the knowledge that she was accepting my advances I pulled her up and turned her around, where she responded fully to my passionate kiss. Back in bed we cuddled up with me drawing a nipple into my mouth thinking that things between may have dramatically improved, before falling asleep.

Saturday morning still naked, Pam woke me wearing the blue chiffon square wrapped around her, carrying two breakfasts balanced on trays. She placed both trays on the nightstand slipped into bed leant over and gave me a long good morning kiss then leaned away from me, retrieved the breakfast trays and we ate. With the trays and empty plates back on the nightstand Pam pushed me down and straddled me, sitting on my stomach. She put a finger across my lips to stop from talking and told me not to speak. Pam release the chiffon tie slowly unwrapping the fabric from her body.

"I want you to take a good look at my body because you will never see another woman's naked body as you are seeing mine. You will never fuck another woman as you are going to fuck me." With her hand behind her back, wrapped around my manhood which was beginning to stand up for itself as she squeezed and tugged, said. "And only mine is the mouth that you will ever put this cock in again." She knew the right time to strike, lifting herself off me she eased her body rearwards before suddenly dropping down to impaling herself on me. Lifting herself up then dropping down, Pam pounded me with all the force she could muster, riding me like a bucking bronco. It was painful but had its compensations as I watch her tits flopping and bouncing about everywhere. She knew where I was looking.

"Take your eyes off my tits you adulterous bastard." Her hands came up to clamp her breasts to prevent them from flopping around, causing her to lose momentum and power as she tried to crush me.

"I may be an adulterer but you are an incestuous bitch, and should have been sent to prison, you broke the law." With that said I grabbed her wrists pulled her hands away from her breasts and gave both nipples a hard tweak. Pam screamed as I squeezed, diverting her attention away from the pounding she was giving me which allowed me to tip over onto her back giving me the opportunity to repay the complement by pounding her. The problem was she enjoyed it, wrapping her legs around my back asking me to go harder and faster, forcing her lips against mine, grunting every time I rammed into her. Eventually we both climaxed and laid cuddling until we both recovered. At that point I think we were emotionally closer together than we had been at any time since our marriage.

Several times during that day I would get behind her lift her skirt, slip my hands inside her panties, and fondle her before bending her over a table or work surface to satisfy my lust. Once I was kneeling on the floor when she slipped her skirt over my head and instructed me to remove her panties then to kiss and lick her before insisting that I satisfy her with my tongue. Our life together had changed, for me it was for the better, and I think it was the same for Pam, she seemed to enjoy our sexual playtimes more than she used to.

Pam agreed, although I don't think she was very happy about me seeing Vivian one more time to tell her of the latest development, and to break off any future contact. I arranged to meet her one more time for lunch and when I told her that Pam had found out about us spending the afternoon together at the motel, she was as puzzled as I, about how she found out. I always told Vivian that I wouldn't leave Pam so it was no surprise to her when I ended our association.

It was just before our affair ended that Bob and Vivian's divorce became final, with him completely disassociating himself from her and her family, insomuch that he hardly ever saw his son. It wasn't that Vivian stopped him from seeing Justin, Bob just didn't seem interested anymore and it could be said that he disowned him. Occasionally Bob would visit but we didn't see any more of him after he separated from Vivian than when he was with her. According to him she led him a dog's life, dictatorial was the word he used, she wouldn't sleep with him, she would belittle him in front of friends and family, and according to Bob a real nasty piece of work. The girl he took up with was pretty, but a nutcase, hyperactive I think the medical term for it was, and went through some weird stages. I know because she stayed with us for a couple of weeks.

Sometimes she would come into our bedroom first thing in the morning still in her nightdress to wake me up by jumping on me. I got fed up with it, Pam got fed up with it; so I decided to do something about it. Before she came to stay with us I always slept in the raw, only during her stay did I wear pajama bottoms, so I reverted back to sleeping naked and placed a half a glass of water at the side of the bed. I still laugh about the morning she came into our bedroom although Pam did not find it funny. As her want she jumped on me, in one swift movement I tipped her onto her back, laid over her grabbed and squeezed a tit; she screamed out loud. Pulling myself up I sat on her stomach displaying my morning woody in all its glory for her to see. I picked up the glass of water and poured it over her breasts. The water caused her nightdress to become transparent, and that was unexpected, it was like looking at her breasts through glass, realizing her vulnerability she tried to push me off, fighting me, kicking and screaming.

Her sodden nightdress clung to her body following the contours of her tits, revealing her protruding nipples. I grabbed each one and squeezed hard then released her. She ran from our bedroom crying and left the same day. Pam was furious how I treated her, and refused to talk to me after I told her that I couldn't have cared less what she thought, I enjoyed myself. I told my brother-in-law she was a nutcase when he tried to question me on what happened, I wanted him to tell me what she was doing in my bedroom in her nightdress, and what was I doing as she entered. He married her in the end and they had two children but it was never the same between us although it was never really the same after he married his first wife.

Bob remained with his second wife for just over ten years, then left her and the children, complaining that she became too obsessive and domineering. It was noticeable that he never kept in touch with his children from his second marriage, in the end, when he was ill, they never wanted anything to do with him. After divorcing his second wife he jumped out of the frying pan into hell when he met what was to become his third wife. Stella, the bride from hell, her first husband divorced her because she chased him with a knife and threaten to do, I don't know what. I think my brother-in-law only took up with her because he needed somewhere to live. Even in company if he said anything, Stella would tell him to shut up and keep his mouth closed, no one wanted to hear what he had to say. She was a nightmare. Bob developed lung cancer from smoking, although it was difficult to understand why he continued to smoke when his own father, my father-in-law, died of lung cancer through smoking. The last few months of his life Stella put him in a hospice, you would have thought that he would have learnt something. Even my father-in-law packed up for the last ten years of his life, but by then it was too late. When we thought about it, each time he picked a domineering woman, were the women naturally domineering or was it because that's how subconsciously he encouraged them to be?

As the years began to pass it was only the rarest of occasion that we would bump into Vivian although we were well informed by a friend of a friend what was happening in her neck of the woods. It was a really weird household Vivian had taken up with another woman who was living with her and Justin came out of the closet and admitted he was gay, was it nature or nurture or a bit of both? Everyone said, "I told you so." I forget why, but for some reason Pam and I had to go around to the house and Vivian apologized for her friend not coming down, but she was upstairs ironing, how many people do their ironing upstairs, not unless you live in a flat.

It was one of those rare occasions that I bumped into Vivian in the supermarket. We spoke for a while she asked how Pam was I told her she wasn't so good and now only went out in a wheelchair. I asked after Justin she said he was outside waiting in the car but would understand if I didn't want to see him. I told her that his preferences really didn't matter to me, as far as I was concerned peoples private lives are just that, private, and providing they never openly displayed their preferences in front of me I'll talk to anyone. We left the store and spoke with Justin for about five minutes, the fact that he was still calling me uncle I suggested that he was old enough to drop the uncle and call me Pete.

There had been a dramatic change in my life when I next met Vivian a few years later. We talk briefly before she asked me how Pam was. I told her "Pam died about six months ago."

"Oh Pete I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do, how are you coping, are you eating properly? I remember you hated cooking."

"I'm coping ok, I have a grocery delivery every week with a few ready meals, and pop out occasionally, like today to get a few bits."

"Pete why don't you come round Saturday night I usually cook something, a roast dinner, chicken perhaps, would that be ok?"

"Thanks Vivian that very nice of you, I'd rather not, I don't' want to bring doom and gloom to your friend and spoil your evening."

"No Pete you don't understand I'm on my own, my companion and I broke up a couple of years ago and Justin is working down south. Please, I would like to cook for you."

"Alright if it's not too much trouble, I'd like that and chicken would be fine. I'll bring the wine what do you prefer red or white?"

Saturday night I knocked on the door, bringing with me a bottle of red wine, a box of chocolates and a bunch of flowers. Vivian answered the door wearing a skirt and blouse, looking very nice. We walked through to the lounge, a fire burned brightly in the grate. Vivian, as I handed her the flowers, said that even with the central heating, which she turns down, prefers a real fire on these very cold nights, then continued through to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase and checked on the chicken's progress. She shouted from the kitchen asking if I would pour the wine, everything I needed was on the table. When she returned to the lounge I handed her a glass of wine, we sat, me in an armchair, her on the couch opposite. We talked for a while each catching up on what had happened to the other over the past years. The conversation continued over a nice meal, we drunk a little more wine and finished with a dessert.

We resumed our seating arrangements with me in the armchair her on the couch, continuing our conversation. Later in the evening she thought it would be nice to open the box of chocolates. We sat there dipping into the chocolates and finishing off the wine, reminiscing about old times of those bygone years.

"Do you remember that evening you came around to drop Bob's tools off and I started crying thinking our marriage was on the rocks and he was having an affair, I was right. But the thing I remember most clearly was us kissing, I remember just how nice it felt. I still treasure that night above all others, even above those times of our affair."

"Well since you've already fed me and it's beginning to get late it doesn't really matter if you throw me out, so I'll let you into a little secret." Looking back I think it was the wine talking not me. "When we were kissing I considered sliding my hand up your leg under your skirt, but decided against it in case you took offence and told Bob or Pam. However, I said to myself fuck it and took a chance, and as you know I did slip my hand up beneath your skirt which led to us having an affair. I think what really clinched it was, when I was going out the door and you kissed me on the cheek."

"You remember me kissing you on the cheek, I always though you never noticed, It's not too late you know."

"It's not too late for what?"

"It's not too late for you to slip your hand up my skirt again."

She looked at me for a second or two then stretched herself out along the couch, facing me said "It's all down to you now Pete." When I eased myself out of the armchair she asked me to turn the light off, preferring the more romantic light from the fire, rather than the harsh electric light. I moved in beside her and she gave me little time to get comfortable before encircling her arms around my neck and forcing her lips against mine. Our first kiss lasted a lifetime or so it seemed, before she gave me a look and said. "Well I'm waiting." What was she waiting for? Waiting for me to slide my hand up her skirt, and she didn't have to wait very long. As we kissed for the second time I placed my hand on her knee and began to slide it up under her skirt. Was she wearing stockings or tights? I much prefer stocking but with my luck it's bound to be tights. Slowly working my hand higher up the inside of her leg, she kissed me more forcefully as it slipped across the top of her stocking onto the warm flesh of her upper thigh.