My Brother-in-Laws Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even on the outside of her panties when my fingers stroked along the shallow valley of her sex I could feel the dampness of her excitement. With the slight movements of her hips I was aware she wanted me to increase the pressure, as my fingers continued to caress her. She broke our kiss and for a few seconds leant back watching me. "Pete I need to talk with you, I need to explain and to tell you things." I told her it wasn't necessary but she said, "I've waited a long time for this and I want you to know everything. It's no secret that at first we never liked each other, or got on, it was probably mostly my fault, however you didn't try to make things any easier for me, and looking back I don't think you could have done. That night you brought the tools back and put your arms around me to comfort me then we kissed on the couch, I realized for the first time that I liked you, in fact I was in love with you and should never have married Bob, or anyone else. After you left I swore that I would never let any other man make love to me, you would be the only man I would ever sleep with.

"From that day I never allowed Bob to touch me. It was quite a while after he left and the divorce finalized that I began to feel frustrated and needed a sexual outlet, which as a man I'm sure you will understand. I met Jane we seemed to hit it off and gradually we became a couple. It was strange at first but it got better and she taught me a lot, especially not to worry what other people thought. She knew about my feelings for you but as time passed it seemed less likely that we would ever become involved. Then in the week when we met and you agreed to have dinner with me, my life changed and I'm hoping for the better, I'm in love with you Pete, I don't suppose you are in love with me but I don't care, I want to sleep with you."

By this time I had slipped my hands inside her panties and my fingers inside her and spent the next ten minutes kissing, and slowly pleasuring her to an orgasm. Right from the start I told you that Vivian was more or less flat chested which was disappointing as far as I was concerned, but curious to see just what she did have, whether she had got bigger. She stopped me as I began to unbutton her blouse, but allowed me to continue when I said that I wanted to see her breasts. According to her there was still not much to see, she was right when I opened her blouse she wasn't wearing a bra and there they were those two small hillocks with a little nipple perched on the top of each. I squeezed them as best I could, licked them and with some difficulty sucked them. Even though they marginally increased in size, I was never going to enjoy myself with them.

Vivian said that she would like to go upstairs and change into something more comfortable, and we all know what that meant or thought it meant. I moved off the couch, Vivian followed her blouse wide open, her small breasts showing no signs of movement, reminding me how I used to enjoy watching Pam's unsupported breasts jiggle and bounce around. How I used to play and suckle on her melon size breasts, remembering how she would let me suckle any milk that remained after she had fed our baby son. A breast man I was and I think that any enjoyment in that area with Vivian was not forthcoming. Finally Vivian returned, the lounge door opened she stood framed in the doorway I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

She was wearing a transparent baby doll nightdress that just about covered everything but hid nothing. Beneath she was still wearing her garter belt and stockings but had added high heels to the outfit. For any good it did she might just as well have been naked, but that is not what I was looking at. The nightdress didn't hang very well, higher at the front than the back and immediately I knew why, at a guess I would say they were 'D' cup. Now I'm not so naïve as to think she could have grown breasts that size in ten minutes so they must have been false, but they looked real and I should know because I consider myself an expert in such matters. Big tits is my thing. Vivian closed the door and walked towards me, with that wonderful sight of those breast jiggling around as she moved. She placed her arms around my neck kissed me and said, "What do you think?"

I touched one, gave it a little squeeze, "I think we had better continue this upstairs." She smiled at my reply, taking my hand she turned and led me up upstairs to her bedroom.

The bedside table lamp was already on and the light defused by a red chiffon scarf draped over the shade, it looked as though Vivian had already assumed that we would end up in bed. We stood in front of the dressing table mirror, Vivian said she wanted to undress me, then proceeded to unbutton my shirt, pressing those fake tits up against my chest as she slipped my shirt over my shoulders and off. Unbuckling my belt then unzipping my pants allowing them to slip to the floor. Vivian eased my boxers over my hips and pushed them lower before dropping to her knees to lift each leg to remove my clothes. Her eyes kept drifting to my erection and I hoped she would take me in her mouth. She stood up, moved in close, lifting her arms straight up above her head waiting for me to gather the hem of her nightdress and lift it off over her head. Both of us were standing there naked, well I was completely naked and Vivian was still wearing her stockings and of course the breasts. I pulled her close and we kissed, she crushed those breasts against my chest I crushed my erection against her pubic mound.

We moved onto the bed and as we kissed I began to assess the breasts while Vivian massaged my manhood. I must admit that I was impressed with them, had I not known Vivian, I think that I may have been fooled into thinking they were real. The giveaway was they were slightly cold to the touch, perhaps if worn longer they would eventually reach body temperature. Also they were designed to be secured like a bra but with narrow flesh colored straps, but overall both my hands and mouth gave them the seal of approval. Obviously Vivian had not bought these on the off chance of our encounter, they must have played a part in her previous relationship and their exact purpose I had yet to find out. Also, I didn't think that I had exhausted all their potential possibilities not if mine and my wife's playtimes were anything to go by.

After a considerable amount of foreplay, kissing, petting and the exploration of each other's body, Vivian asked me to make love to her. At this point you need to understand that neither of us had been sexually active with a partner for several years, Vivian with her breakup and me because of my wife's illness, so my first attempt was disastrous. The problem was being a man I became over excited, and Vivian, being a woman took time to reach a similar point to that which I was experiencing, and therefore she was nowhere near ready for my premature ejaculation. I apologized, she said it was ok, but it wasn't ok, not as far as I was concerned. Eventually I satisfied her with my fingers but it's not the same. As we lay with our arms wrapped around each other kissing, Vivian asked me to stay and spend the night with her.

We eventually drifted off to sleep with me waking up in the early hours of the morning fully aroused in the hands of the woman lying next to me. I persuaded her to ease up while I worked to bring her to the same level of arousal. My hand slipped between her legs and we kissed while my finger massaged her body hoping to feel some response from her. Vivian's body movement in time with my fingers was the signal for me to kiss my way down her body and settle myself between her legs bringing my tongue into play to complement my fingers. It wasn't so much an objection and she certainly didn't prevent me from using oral sex to pleasure her, but she did say that my actions weren't necessary. Surely with her previous lesbian relationship you would think that some oral sex took place somewhere down the line, and it wasn't long after that she asked me to make love to her. My performance was still lacking but greatly improved over our first love making session.

I woke up in the morning with Vivian facing me watching my every move. "Good morning darling did you sleep well?" Good morning darling, wow that's a new one. "Before I go to cook and bring you breakfast I need to talk with you, a serious talk about us."

I didn't know whether I was ready for this, obviously it's about what happened yesterday and last night. I just said, "Okay." We were still both naked as she put an arm around my waist and pulled herself close, our bodies touching and never flinched when she practically impaled herself on my morning stiffy.

"Pete." Its Pete now, a second ago it was darling. "Are we starting a relationship? If we are, we need to understand what each of us wants out of it, if we're not it's been a lovely weekend and we should remain friends." I asked if she would like us to be in a relationship. "I would like to be in a relationship with you, but with provisos, first I don't want to get married again, secondly I don't want to live with anyone on a permanent basis. I want to maintain my independence, we could see each other weekends and possible the odd day during the week, that's how I feel, how would you like to see it develop?"

I agreed with her sentiments about not getting married and living with someone on a permanent basis, just visiting each other weekends or the odd weekday were my thoughts exactly. Companionship, going out on dates, friends with benefits, however I took it further telling her that I wanted to be with a woman that looked like a woman. Many years ago she called me a male chauvinist pig and I reminded her of that time and I agreed with her. I told Vivian that if we were to be together I would like her to wear skirts and blouses or dresses, stockings not tights, and those false breasts, preferably without a bra, depending on what we had planned of course, no pants.

Vivian just looked at me and without saying a word got out of bed, put on a robe, and walked out of the bedroom. I didn't have a clue what she was doing or thinking, or what I should do, remain in bed or get up and leave, was she cooking breakfast to bring up to the bedroom, or would I be expected to go down, I was really at a loss? Fifteen minutes later, still wearing those false breasts, she walked back into the bedroom, removed her robe and got back into bed, snuggled up to me, planted a kiss on my lips and asked me to squeeze a nipple. Small globules of a white liquid formed on the top of the nipple, she told me to taste it, milk it tasted like milk. Vivian suggested that I suck the nipple and as I did she squeezed the breast, the liquid was milk and flowed sufficiently for me to drink, and while the breast sated my thirst, Vivian sated my lust. "I've decided my darling to become your companion, your friend with benefits, and I'm going to call you darling because I've always wanted to call someone darling, but never found anyone I wanted to call darling, until now."

Over the next few months we went out together, Viv, I now called her Viv, looked great wearing those breasts sometimes without a bra. We would go to a local theatre to see a show or a play, good or bad we wasn't concerned, it was an evening out after we would have a late dinner, Chinese, Indian, Greek, anything we fancied then go back to one or the others house and spend the night making love. Things in that area had greatly improved between us there were certain sex toys I would use to get Viv aroused, and it worked every time.

I asked Viv if she would like a four day break in Venice, she had never been abroad, never flown and didn't have a passport and really needed some new clothes but couldn't afford them. She applied for a passport, we went out shopping and bought skirts, blouses, dresses, lingerie and shoes. I booked a room with a balcony in a hotel overlooking a canal. We had four wonderful days in June doing everything a tourist could do, going from place to place traveling on those vaporetto's, the water buses.

Over the months Viv had been in contact with her sister and had spoken of our relationship, but it wasn't until we came back from Venice did her sister suggest that Viv should go over for lunch. It was a Friday, I went round in the evening as planned, to stay for the weekend. She told me that she had been to over to her sisters for lunch and had worn a dress I bought, and the breasts. By that time her hair had grown longer and her sister said she looked fabulous. She said her sister asked if the dress was one that I had bought for her. Viv said. "It was one of three Pete bought for me." Her sister thought it looked like silk, Viv said it was, all three were silk. "My sister asked if you had money, I told her I didn't know, you don't act as though you have money, but you've been very generous to me, she then asked if we would like to go over to dinner on Sunday. I said I would ask you and phone her tomorrow to let her know, what do you think?" I told her the last time I had dealings with her family it cost me money but if she wants to show me off then I'm up for it.

As I pulled onto her sister's driveway the front door opened and her sister came to greet us. Viv got out the car she looked stunning, having spent Saturday afternoon at the hair dressers, wearing a silk dress over her 'D' cups and 4 inch stilettos. Inside we were greeted by the sister's husband, her two brothers and their wives, and the mother and father all I had met before, many years ago. The comments when we first entered the room were complementary towards Vivian but with time you could hear the brother's voices changing. "Wouldn't you like a more luxurious car than you have?" That was one of the brother's talking to me.

"No providing it has four wheels, is comfortable, practical and gets me from A to B that's all I need." Bearing in mind I had a new seven seater MPV at the time.

The two brothers started gently at first making slightly disparaging remarks to Vivian, she would smile but you could see her hackles begin to rise, her attitude becoming more aggressive. It wasn't surprising she had an attitude, having to put up with those two morons over the years. We sat down to dinner the conversation flowed but the remarks to Vivian began to degenerate becoming more insulting, supposedly in fun. In the end as far as I was concerned they had gone too far. At the next remark I looked over to them and told them, "cut it out," they looked at me as if I was mad. "Yes you two I'm talking to, I said cut it out." Alan the father asked what the problem was, "The problem is that you didn't drown these two morons at birth they are old enough to know better." With that said it was obvious that I had overstayed my welcome and prepared to leave, and asked Viv if she was coming with me or staying. She stood up and we left together.

The next day her sister phoned to apologize for her brother's behavior and asked if we would go over to dinner the following Sunday, it would be just the four of us. I declined their offer I could see no point in associating with them, I didn't like the family when Vivian married my brother-in-law and they sure have done nothing since to change my mind. Viv and I have now been going out together for a couple of years and our situation seems perfect.

The End