All Comments on 'My Brother's Wife'

by slahiri

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are a fool

Your SIL loves you and you reject her. Shame on you. I read your story because I related to what I anticipated finding in your words. I have been very happily in love with my BIL for three years, and our affair began after the birth of my child and my husband's subsequent disinterest in intimacy.

His brother was divine to me, and we are passionate, loving partners now, although our relationship is a secret.

You will long regret your foolish mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only write about what you know!

You have zero clue about child birth and nursing.. First off there is zero chance a two month old embryo could survive outside the womb. Second no one with an IQ over 6 would put a cotton ball in an infants mouth. Third it is exceptionally rare for a mothers milk to 'let down' prior to a day or two after birth, especially when induced into an early birth. Please stop writing about things you don't know about ... You sound like a moron when you do!

sophisticationssophisticationsover 4 years ago

Nice story.. please write another part....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the anonymous commenter below

1. It was supposed to be weeks and not months. That surely was a typo.

2. The cotton balls soaked in milk, they are placed right on the babies' lips. They are much softer than mothers' nipples or pacifiers. This helps these babies to both receive milk and gain strength while getting used to the process. This is a common practice.

3. Extremely rare implies it is possible. And one of those extremely rare scenarios is this one here.

So the next time you want to see someone with a maximum IQ of 6, feel free to look into a mirror. You moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tasty like milk. Keep up the good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous