My Cleaning Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

I had never been a real fan of those typical men's magazines showing beautiful women with gorgeous near perfect bodies. Most of those were doctored up and airbrushed anyway. Not to mention the fact, that most women appearing in those had fake looking tits these days too. I'd never been a fan of that, especially when my own wife had gone out and had hers done. I'd relented only because she really did have small boobs, and had stressed that she'd feel better about herself if she could increase her bust size just a little. I was thinking a cup size perhaps. Needless to say, I wasn't happy to discover she'd gone from a small B, to a triple DDD when I went into to see her as she recovered from surgery. It was just one more wedge driven between us. And don't get me wrong here either. I don't mind looking at, or enjoying a big set of tits, just as long as they don't look like balloons that have been attached to a woman's body. My soon to be ex-wife's did.

Val looked up accepting the beer I handed to her, though she continued to thumb through the magazine.

"Interesting," she commented sipping her beer.

I didn't dare say anything, though I managed to park myself across from her sipping my own beer. Thankfully at least, my dick had gone flaccid again, but it wouldn't remain that way for very long as I sat there looking at her, so it was a necessary evil to likewise sit down before I embarrassed myself...again.

She looked up at me at that moment actually holding the magazine up as she did, pointing at a particular photo of a slightly older looking woman, once again large breasted, and just slightly saggy, though I actually found the woman to be very attractive...more importantly, totally and completely real and natural.

"You think she's sexy?" Val asked.

"In fact I do." I responded honestly. "Which is why I prefer buying those kind of magazines over any others. I like natural, normal looking women."

"With big tits," Val giggled.

"They don't have to be big," I chortled back. "Just real...natural, or at least reasonably," I added. Even if they aren't, if they look real, and feel real, I'm good with that. It's the balloon's I take issue with."

Val put the book down, looking down at herself now, which of course drew my attention. "Never have liked the way my own boobs look," she said. "I think they're too big...and too saggy, especially for someone my age. All the girls I hung around with had much nicer looking breasts, I've always been self conscious about the way mine look."

"You could have fooled me," I thought, but said instead, "I like the way yours look. I think they're very, very attractive in fact."

Val's breasts were at least a natural double D, and well rounded in a teardrop shape perhaps as they rested against her chest. And she had fairly large areolas as well, not overly so...but about the size of small coffee cup in circumference perhaps, and a dark tan color. Her nipples in fact stood stiff off her breasts now, though whether that was from excitement, or being simply exposed, I didn't dare hazard a guess. But they were obviously thick, thimble sized perhaps, and stood a good inch off her areola.

"Yeah?" She asked once more looking down at herself, and then shocked me a little as she cupped them, hefting each one of them in her hands. "Not too droopy? Too saggy?"

"I prefer it when they don't pass the pencil test," I actually laughed.

"Pencil test?"

"Yeah, you know...when you can't place a pencil beneath them and hold it there."

She laughed upon hearing that. "Never heard that before. But yeah, you're right, I'm guessing mine wouldn't," she mused, and then reached over suddenly, startling me a bit as I had no idea what, or why she was doing this. Until she had grabbed the pencil I actually had resting over my ear, which I'd been using earlier to measure with. "Like this?" She now asked, lifting one breast, placing the pencil beneath it, letting go. Sure enough, the pencil stayed in place.

"Yeah...just like that," I said admiring her breasts openly, finding it oddly erotic that she was doing this for one thing, and that we were just sitting here like we were, sharing a beer and discussing tits with one another.

"What about my nipples? Not too big?" She now placed the pencil over the top of one of them. I was surprised when she let go, and saw it balanced perfectly as it rested there.

"I'd say...pretty damn near perfect Val. Trust me...you've got nice looking boobs. And I don't mind telling you, I am enjoying, sitting here being able to look at them."

"Yeah, I sort of noticed that earlier," she said winking at me. And then asked. "So...is there like a pencil test for guys too?"

"Pencil test?"

"Yeah...you know, like being able to balance one on your dick when it's hard? Like it was...earlier?"

I felt my face turning crimson again, though laughed trying to ease the sudden discomfort I was feeling. Not to mention shifting as I sat, likewise trying not to draw attention to my now very hard, very stiff member.

"I take it you noticed. Sorry about that."

"Don't be. I actually found it quite flattering that you got aroused looking at me. Even before doing this," she said once more cupping her breasts, and even pulling on each one of her nipples, making them thicker and longer than they had been. "I will say this...though I don't exactly care for the way my tits looked, they always have been sensitive, and I've even managed to have a few orgasms just playing with them and nothing else."

"You can?" I asked incredulously, not even realizing I'd said that out loud, nor the way it must have obviously sounded to her when I did.

"Yeah. Would you like to see me do it?"

Now I really was speechless. But I heard myself saying, "Ah huh..."

Val giggled excitedly, and began caressing and playing with her own breasts, all the while looking at me. The way she rolled and pinched her nipples, pulling on them, tugging...letting go, and then grabbing them again was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. If I hadn't been hard before, I certainly was now. But I didn't dare breathe, say a word...in fear that she would suddenly wake up and realize what she was doing. When her eyes took on a sort of glassy, faraway look, I knew she was getting close. And to be honest, so was I. Without doing anything to myself. It was as though I was masturbating through osmosis, watching her sensing her pleasure, feeling it in a way as she drew closer and closer towards climax.

"Ahh, ohh...yesss!" She hissed, her eyes growing wider now, her "cummy-face" as I secretly called it whenever I saw a woman having an orgasm. She had one too. A good one. Her face all screwed up now in ecstasy and pleasure. Her face suddenly flushing, as was her breasts as the rush of blood spread across her skin like a wildfire out of control. I could feel the seepage of my own lust leaking from my prick-tip, no doubt soiling my shorts, wishing now that I could come this way, needing to, wanting to. She finally sighed, sitting back up and straight again, though gingerly, lightly still fingering her nipples. "That was nice. Did you like seeing that?" She asked.

I nodded my head, my throat dry. "That...was fucking hot," I finally answered. She giggled again. "And you really came? Just from touching your breasts?"

"Yeah I did. Not as big of an orgasm as I do have when I actually masturbate, but it still was."

"Damn," I said again smiling leaning back against the stack of boxes, though partially trying to adjust my hard straining erection now in doing that. Unfortunately, I think she was well aware of why I was now shifting about as her eyes lowered in that direction.

"So...since you obviously enjoyed seeing that, how about doing something for me?"

"Like what?" I asked hesitant, almost fearful of where this might be going.

"Show me your cock."

**

Now I really did feel like a dirty old man. The fact that I was actually sitting here in front of her ready, willing, and able to expose myself to her told me that. Never mind the fact she was sitting here topless in front of me, she was after all, only topless. A far sight as I saw it from actually taking my cock out and showing it to her. And though she was eighteen, I was still twelve years older than she was, and definitely feeling like a bit of a pervert at the moment.

"Please?" She now added seeing my hesitation. Unfortunately, I was thinking with my dick now instead of my head, standing...already unzipping my shorts, soon after peeling those down my legs along with my briefs simultaneously. My hard prick even caught on the waistband momentarily, suddenly freed, and then slapping against my stomach as I allowed my shorts to now drop down around my ankles. "Nice," she almost sighed...hearing the slap of my prick and seeing it now as it stood fully at attention in front of her.

I've never considered myself to be much above average, but even looking down at myself now, I'm not sure I've ever seen it harder, or more purple in color as it was now. Throbbing even, along with a big fat droplet of pre-cum drool now forming, and soon stringing out from the tip reaching towards the floor.

"Fuck your hard!" She exclaimed looking at me...or at it rather, her eyes seemingly glued to my cock. "It looks like it's going to explode any second now!"

She had no idea how close to the truth she was in saying that either. My balls were so tight, I felt sure that had I touched myself, I'd be spewing juice all over the place. Feeling like I'd granted her request at least, the rationalization of all this had me thinking somewhat clearly again as I bent over, preparing to pull my shorts back up.

"Oh no...don't do that!" She implored me. "Not now...not as hard as it is. Make it cum for me Mark. I want to watch it, watch it spurt. I know you're dying to. So please Mark...please. Stroke it, and make it come for me. Pretty please?"

I think I would have withstood even that, had she now not done what she did. Faster than I could even comprehend it, she rose up, lifting her ass off the floor just enough, and in one fell swoop, took her very short, sweatpants off. I watched as she sent them flying with the kick of her foot. Her legs now obscenely spread, hands and fingers already down between them. I stood staring at the delicate pink folds of her cunt, the sight of glistening moisture readily evident.

"God I am SO fucking horny!" She spat as she sat fingering herself. "Stroke it for me Mark, stroke it. Jerk it off, make it cum for me, while I make myself cum for you again."

I knew in an instant. I was done for.

**

Watching Val as she unabashedly sat there finger-fucking herself was too much for me to withstand. I'm not sure I even realized I had taken hold of my own cock until I felt myself actually stroking it, working it up and down. And as I'd already surmised, a few more strokes in doing that, I'd be shooting cream out everywhere.

"Oh yeah...yeah, that's it, stroke it baby, make it shoot, make it cum really, really hard for me!"

I was standing at least five, maybe six feet away from her when I felt the first massive rope of semen leap from my cock. Incredibly, the first one hitting her squarely between the breasts, though I hadn't actually meant to do that. Val squealed in surprise and excitement, watching as the second one likewise reached her, falling just a bit shorter, mostly landing down in her lap, drenching her hand and fingers as she continued to now pummel her cunt with them furiously. She cried out, her orgasm upon her, joining mine as I continued to pump out several additional streamers of spunk until my legs could no longer support me. I collapsed back to the floor, looking on, seeing the trail of cum streaks staining the floor between the two of us.

"You made a mess," she laughed. "A really nice one," she giggled loudly, reaching out with her finger to then run it through once such trail, feeling the stickiness between her fingers. She was certainly right about that. I had indeed made a mess of things, and wondered if I hadn't made an even bigger one in having done this.

**

At her request, we finished cleaning and putting things away in the bedroom before calling it a day. Naked. Neither one of us bothering to dress again after that, though she said she preferred doing so in the nude. Not only because of the heat, but because it gave her energy in doing it, and in seeing me naked while she did. I have to admit, it did seem to make the work go a lot faster and easier, though it took me a while to get used to working that way. Not to mention seeing her that way the entire time. Interestingly enough though, it worked. As tired as we both were after a rather strenuous day of cleaning and repairs, I was more than ready to sit down and relax.

"So, feel like ordering in a pizza or something? Maybe watch a movie together?" She asked.

I hadn't really planned on making an evening out of it, but it was obvious she felt like sticking around for a while yet. And to be honest, I didn't mind. She was fun to look at for one thing, and for another, even though we'd done what we'd done earlier, I had already sorted out in my mind at least...it was sort of innocent naughty fun. And that nothing more had come from it, no pun intended.

"Sure, any place in particular that you like?"

Excited, she called in the order. "They'll be here in about twenty minutes."

"Better get dressed then," I stated already looking for my clothes along with my wallet.

"I'm not ready to do that yet," she answered. "But I am ready for another beer. Want one?"

Oddly enough, my living room was about the only room that was in any a semblance of order. Figuring I needed someplace to sit and relax after a day's work, I'd pretty much cleaned that up myself before putting things to order. As such, I did have the TV and DVD player set up, along with my personal collection of movies. And being the new bachelor that I was, I had also categorized, and actually displayed my X-rated movies, though I hadn't planned on having company any time soon when I did that. Especially not someone like Val who now knelt looking through them.

"Ah...I'm not sure those are the kind of movies we were talking about watching earlier," I informed her, feeling slightly embarrassed now that I actually had displayed them as she even then pulled another one out, looking at the title and description.

She ignored my comment as well. "Only seen one other naughty movie," she said looking at another one. "Ever seen Deep Throat?" She asked. I had, and admitted so, an oldie but a goodie for the times. "This one looks interesting though, can we watch this one? Please?"

I looked at the title. Although why I was even considering her request escaped me for the moment. Maybe it was the fact that out of all my X-rated movies, this one was one of the mildest, based on the content and subject matter at least. It was more voyeuristic and exhibionistic than anything else. And after what we'd done earlier...it wasn't as though this would be any worse than that. Mostly, it was about a couple who played games watching one another in the apartment complex they lived in, which over time got more and more elaborate as the movie went on. They didn't even get together until the very end. And even that part of the movie was more suggestive than actually explicit. Maybe it was because of that I finally relented. I figured if I was actually going to let her watch one while we ate our pizza, this would be the lesser of many evils.

I had gone into the kitchen to wash my hands, grab a couple more beers when the doorbell rang.

"Shit!" I called out. Realizing the pizza guy was here. Which is when I then heard.

"I got it!"

"Shit!" I called out once again, though this time racing back into the living room. By the time I had however, Val was already standing in the open door. Completely and totally nude as she actually accepted the pizza from the guy.

"Just a second, I'll get your money," she said smiling, though I stayed far enough inside the room that I couldn't see him. Already my mind going a hundred miles an hour as to what the pizza guy must be thinking. Val turned walking over towards me as I stood there stupidly, only then fishing out my wallet. "It's eighteen seventy five," she said grinning from ear to ear. For the moment at least, all I could do was shake my head at her as I handed her a twenty, and as she handed me the pizza box. I then attempted to hand her a couple of extra bucks to that for a tip. She laughed.

"I think I've already tipped him well enough," she grinned once more, and then headed back to the open door where the young kid stood waiting for her.

She handed him the money, stood for a moment more in the open doorway, and then stepped back finally closing it.

"Always wanted to do that," she grinned looking at me as she came back inside.

I had to laugh. Maybe I had never delivered pizza, but I had gone door-to-door selling magazines when I was a lot younger, and never once had anyone opened the door even halfway naked in the year I had done that. Though I had friends who made wild claims saying they had. And now, here I was on the other side, realizing that this young kid may go racing back to lay this story on his friends. I wondered how many of those would believe him.

"Five will get you ten, the next time I order pizza from them, there will be a car load of pizza guys showing up to deliver it."

"Well if you decide to, just call me and have me come over then. I'd hate for them to show up and be disappointed," she giggled back. "That really was exhilarating though. Especially the way he stood there blushing, trying NOT to look at me, but stealing glances at me anyway. It was kinda cute too. Too bad he really wasn't."

"Yeah...too bad," I thought. "Good for me," though I then wondered why I found myself thinking that.

"Anyway...I'll get some paper towels for the pizza. Why don't you start the movie and then we'll sit down and enjoy it together," Val continued as I watched her head back into the kitchen. My eyes glued to her cute little ass the entire time.

"What the hell am I doing?" I then thought to myself as I actually inserted the movie into the DVD player. I had the feeling that the night was far from over with yet.

**

It was interesting to note here. Seeing the movie the second time was far more erotic than it had been the first time. Obviously because I was sitting there watching it with an attractive (naked) eighteen year old for one thing. But also because I was watching her almost more than the movie. Just seeing the intensity on her face, the obvious flushed arousal as she ooh'ed and ahh'ed throughout most of it. Sitting on her side of the "L" shaped couch, also afforded me the luxury of periodically catching her. There were times when her hand just dropped down between her legs, and though not quite openly masturbating, she was at times actually fondling and touching herself, not even realizing that she was perhaps. But of course I'd also caught myself doing the same. It was almost automatic at times, likewise getting involved, interested in a particular scene, or in her...and finding my hand wrapped around my dick for a moment. A few times I caught her looking over at me too, always that damndable smile on her face. A knowing look at spoke volumes, as though she wanted to say or mention something, and then didn't...as though waiting.

When the movie finally ended, I thought I was going to burst, and was now anxiously waiting for her to call it a night and go home, so that I could finish jerking myself off again. And though I had done so earlier in front of her obviously, I felt that now to be one of those "once in a blue moon" experiences, and not likely to be repeated here any time soon.

Boy was I wrong.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers