My Cleaning Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

When she actually stood up, picking up her empty beer bottle, I initially thought she was gathering things up, straightening up in preparation for leaving.

"Don't worry about doing that. I'll clean up first thing in the..." I never finished. Val walked over carrying her empty bottle with her, and promptly sat down on the ottoman sitting in front of me. I looked at her with the last words frozen inside my mouth, taken by surprise for one thing, and not entirely sure of what it was she was doing for another. Until she grinned. And as she grinned, she looked at me, or rather at my stiff hard dick, which I just happened to have my hand wrapped around at the moment.

"Yeah, do it again for me Mark...while I watch you," she said. And then spread her own legs, moving the empty beer bottle down between them, slowly and teasingly entering the neck of the bottle inside herself as I sat there looking on.

There was something wickedly decadent about seeing her doing this. I'd never seen anyone do that for one thing. And now watching her as she did, as she obviously drew pleasure from it, slipping the bottle inside her until she couldn't push it in any further. She partially withdrew it, pushed it in again, and then held it there, grinding it against herself.

"God that feels nasty," she mused lustily. "But so is watching you, holding your dick. Now...stroke it for me. Let me see you play with it. And don't just pump it up and down either Mark. Play with it the way you like to do when you're all alone and thinking really naughty, dirty thoughts. I want to see you play with it when you're doing it that way. Like the way you're seeing me playing with myself now, using this bottle. Though I'd be glad to fuck my pussy for you with anything you'd like to see me using. I like to try different stuff all the time. Bottles work ok...like this one, though there's a lot of other stuff I actually prefer using."

I was so fucking hard I thought I was going to go off again any moment. Just listening to her as she spoke, as she played with herself, fucking herself with the bottle, and now imagining all sorts of lewd, evil wicked things going inside her.

I couldn't believe I was actually doing this for her...in front of her. But just sitting there hearing her, listening to her was really turning me on. Unlike anyone ever had before. She was so fucking wet, the sounds her pussy was making as she fucked herself with the bottle, and the entire time, talking to me, urging me on. I'd always been titillated by a woman's willingness to talk dirty to me on occasion, but in all this time...it was never like this. It was almost second nature to her the way I saw it. And because she was, I actually found myself toying with my own dick in ways I would never have done in front of anyone else. I enjoyed pulling on the head of my prick, just teasing the tip with my fingers, which she seemed to take a great deal of joy and delight in watching me do.

"Fuck that's hot," she literally purred. "I like seeing you do that. You like hearing how wet my pussy is? Can you hear that Mark? Can you hear how messy wet I'm getting? All that girl cream my cunt's making for you? Watching you? Watching the way you're sitting there playing with that nice hard fucking dick of yours?"

"Ah huh..." I managed to answer, content to just sit there and listen to her, watch her as she continued to play spin the bottle in her pussy.

"You gonna squirt all over my tits for me baby? When you cum? Drench them both for me? Mark my tits with your gooey, slimy semen? Let me feel your hot nasty spunk spraying all over these big fat, floppy tits?" She now asked picking them up in her hands, holding them together, and even somehow managing to press her nipples so that they were actually rubbing against one another. And all the while with that fucking beer bottle sticking out of her cunt. It was just too fucking hot.

"Oh god. I'm gonna lose it babe!" I said, face already starting to grimace here. "I am so...fucking close!"

"Then do it baby! Do it!" She said still holding onto one of her tits, though her hand went back down to the bottle as she started to ram it in and out of herself with a lot more force now. Trying to time her climax to mine perhaps, though I fought the urge to release myself, trying to let her catch up to me maybe. Though I needn't have worried. She just looked into my eyes, let me see her "cummy face" and came. I exploded as well. Looking down, seeing the first massive spurt of my cock as the cum flew from the tip, arching high into the air, and then raining down on her as she sat there...still cumming, still working that beer bottle in and out of her cunt. And all the while crying out.

"Squirt baby squirt! That's it... spunk me, squirt me, splash me, cum me...cum me...cum me!"

**

We had actually gotten dressed after that. I had watched her put her top back on, over her cum-covered tits. She'd made a point out of leaving them that way, cum-splattered and smeared as she almost gingerly put her sweat top back on, leaving her bra as I realized, to continue to hang over the shower rod in the upstairs bathroom. I laughed when she actually carried our empty beer bottles into the kitchen, tossing them into the trash, including the one she'd just used on herself. I was half-tempted to take it out again, and if nothing else, just smell it after she'd gone.

OK...so I did do that.

"So, what time tomorrow do you think?" She asked just before stepping outside onto the porch.

"Whenever you'd like," I told her. "You don't have to make it early though if you don't wish. It is Sunday, so if you want to sleep in a little, go ahead. I usually do sleep in a little on Sunday's myself."

"Well, we'll get a lot more done before it gets hot again. But even if you're not up yet when I come over, there's still things I can do that won't require your help. Do you have an extra key you can give me so I can let myself in?"

I laughed. "Don't tell anyone, but I rarely lock my back door. I'm a light sleeper anyway. But there's certainly nothing here worth stealing yet either."

"Ok, will see you in the morning then," she said walking over and actually standing up on tiptoe enough to kiss my cheek. "I'll have the coffee on and waiting for you," she added to that, giving me another kiss. "And Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for a really wonderful day. It sure made working a whole lot more fun and easier." And with that, Val stepped outside and disappeared.

I certainly had to agree with her on that point. It had done that. Though I was still feeling a little guilty about allowing myself to let things go as far as they did. Even as I argued with myself all the way upstairs, where I now sat and blew up the air mattress I'd be sleeping on for a while. I was already hoping that we'd spend another day of naked cleaning and repairing together.

In the morning, I wouldn't be disappointed either. But the surprises that lay ahead were only just the beginning.

**

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers