All Comments on 'My Coming Out - "Date Night"'

by AtlantaGirl487

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trash story

Maybe they will all get AIDS and get their just reward. Mean while, trash author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
there is so much wrong with this story

that I could write a book. Nothing was believable or enjoyable. It sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep trying different things

and there will be no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Marriage?what marriage? two whore bitch dogs and two male wimp cucks. You think this erotic? I pity your marriage.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
why is it that every body who signs anonomous

is so put off with fun sex could it be that your religious freak wife isn't giving you any.

keep writing I like your stuff. By the way you know you can delete the anonymous religious freaks comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: why is it that every body who signs anonomous

Do you notice you were the only one comment on the rights of other to have different opinions? Also, I noticed that, despite your venom towards others, you have nothing good to say about the story. I guess even you didn't find anything good about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot and enjoyable!

As an "Atlanta Boy" myself, I really enjoy your down home, hot, sexy southern belle perspective. Your husband is a very lucky guy to have such a hot, enjoyable wife! Love your stories....... are they true?

AtlantaGirl487AtlantaGirl487over 12 years agoAuthor
Just A Few Comments From the Atlanta Girl

To “theaquarianpen”,

Thanks for your kind words and advice concerning the deletion of offensive comments. Obviously, I could get rid of them with one click of the computer mouse. However, I and some of the other female authors have made a conscious decision to leave those comments alone. Here’s why:

Beginning with my first story (three years ago), I have developed friendships with five or six other women authors (some are married and some are not) and we meet periodically through Instant Messenger. Although we sometimes do talk about our “literary pursuits”, the vast majority of our time is spent just engaging in “girl talk”.

Some of the things that we have noticed concerning reactions to our stories (and experiences) are that:

a. There are more than a few “pseudo-men” at this web site that simply cannot come to grips with women’s sexuality and are totally unable to relate to a woman that they can’t control.

b. These “pseudo-men”, through their inane comments appear to be not far removed from being classified as illiterate.

c. Almost 100% of them hide their cowardice, hatred of women, and fear behind the tag of “anonymous”.

If you look back at one of my previous stories/experiences, you’ll probably notice that one of those courageous “commentators” attempted to relay something (God knows what) by saying, “With a wife like you, who needs enemys? (sic)” ENEMYS?! I don’t have a single third grade student who is THAT dumb! When I showed this to Gary, Doug, and Karen I thought they were going to roll on the floor with laughter. Gary’s best comment was “What a tragedy; he can’t fuck and he can’t spell.” Doug added helpfully, “You mean, he can’t fucking spell.” Do these idiots know how much laughter they provoke by their stunning ignorance? I have to suspect that they’ve been laughed at all their lives, especially by women.

So that is why I and the other women in my group have elected to leave these comments. In addition to their comedic value, they do give every woman at this web site the opportunity to say to themselves (and each other), “Thank GOD, that I’ve never hooked up with a creep like that.” So, you see, there is real value to leaving these comments; sort of like shinning a light into a dark place and watching the cockroaches scatter.

Let’s face it; the word “anonymous” pretty much sums up their entire lives. Their very existence is “anonymous”; that’s why women like me look right at them and see nothing. The only way that they can validate their existence (if you call it that) is to hunch over their computers and splay their drivel while at the same time concealing their identity because of their physical cowardice. On the evening news, when you see a pervert being “perp-walked” into jail for being a Peeping Tom, a child pornographer, or a child molester, you can be almost certain that they have the same psychological make-up as these brave “anonymous” insects at this website.

So, keeping that in mind as you view the below comments:

a. To “Atlanta Boy” and the “Anonymous” next to him, thanks for your kind words.

b. To “Anonymous 1*”. Oh GOLLY, I mean “two whore bitch dogs and two male wimp cucks”. Oh GOLLY GEE, I mean we’re ALL in total wonderment at your fantastic erudition! I mean, GOLLY, now I see why there are such long lines of women waiting outside your living quarters in your parent’s basement! I mean, GOLLY, what woman wouldn’t just lust after you! Oh, by the way, it’s good for you that you’re “anonymous”. Either Gary or Doug could crush you flatter than a beer can at a UGA Frat party. But, of course, you already know that. That’s why you’re “anonymous”, right?

c. To “Anonymous”, “Keep Trying Different Things/and there will be no marriage”. Please stay single or, if you’re married, better keep a close eye on your wife. Not much reason for her to hang around. There’s nothing that says you have to have extra marital activities but to completely ignore “trying different things” is a good way to enrich a divorce attorney.

d. To “Anonymous” “Nothing believable or enjoyable”. You know, I actually believe you; that is, I completely understand how impossible it would be for you to believe or enjoy a truly sexual woman. As for “it sucked”, I suspect you pretty much summed up your sex life in total. Not that I have anything against the Gay Community, of course. Just remember “Lips Together; Teeth Apart”. Oh, EXCUSE ME, I think you probably have that part down!

e. To “Anonymous” “Maybe they will all get AIDS and get their just reward”. Hmmm, “just reward”, eh? I do believe I see a Baptist nut job in this. Oh well, at least YOU’LL never have to worry about AIDS; it would probably be pretty difficult for you to acquire the virus from your hand or the blowup doll you keep under your bed!

So, to sum it all up, thanks to you last four “Anonymous” types for providing some true comedic commentary! Again, you simply don’t know how funny you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So I take it from your response

that the Anonymous comments don't bother you at all?

I hope you're feeling better now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why Should The "Anonymous" Comments Bother Her?

Did you bother to read all of what she said? She's getting great sex from both her husband and another guy (who happens to be a stud) and she has a good career to boot. Why should she give a s*** about some bottom-feeders who can't stand the thought of an independent woman? I can think of a lot of women who would like to be in her situation. I know I would.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FRIENDS FROM COLLEGE

lovers from necessity, life is strange. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
diatribe aside

wanna be cucks that post as 'anonymous' or 'cuckme' or 'dickless' are still anonymous. because you post as 'atlantagirl' doesn't mean I know who you are; stil anonymous to me. i could work at the same office, get coffee from same starbucks, etc but we are still anonymous to each other. biggest peeve with these cucks-in-waiting is the absolute failure to judge the writing; plot, character, pace, dialogue, etc.

vomiting bile and vitriol in fits of self-loathing is cathartic for these guys who desire to be cucked, just don't see the value of leaving the comments up. guess they can't separate the subject from the writing quality (which is good). would be like trashing the godfather books/movies because i dislike crime - makes no sense.

hannaperversehannaperverseover 12 years ago

Intelligent, well written, & so sexy!!

kiss Hanna

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 COMING OUT FROM WHAT, TO WHERE, WITH WHO

once you have something try to keep that before you hae nothing. TK U MLJ LV NV

terrivonlottterrivonlottalmost 10 years ago
Another great read!

You write like a real Southern Lady, with such zeal and passion! I feel as if I am you enjoying all the wonderful sights, sounds and smells of hot passionate sex. You also mention places I know and feelings I have. Wonderful stories!!! Whether fantasy or true, they make me "tingle and itch down there" as you say and then flood with pleasure and juices. Thank you for the lovely ride!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A real Atlanta whore, which figures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous