All Comments on 'My Daughter Comes Home'

by bi_msguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful sharing

This is so real, as many families have experienced these feelings. Both dad and son as well as many more daughters with mom,sisters and girlfriends. Sharing feelings openly is a way to enjoy full love. Straight or bi.

Keep this in mind when you do your next story.

good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot !!!

I will be reading this story again. Brilliant first story. Gonna be hard to better it though !

mrsocko316mrsocko316almost 13 years ago
love it, but?

While I loved the story and the writing, I hafta ask why did a woman get her tubes tied at the age of 25? That's a very big surgery for a woman, it's not like a vasectomy where it can easily be reversed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
daddys cock

I had just gotten a divorce at the age of 47 and had moved back in with my widowed dad. About a week after I had moved in I woke up with someone playing with my pussy and sucking my titties. Then he moved down and started eating my pussy.HE ATE ME BETTER THAN I'VE EVER BEEN EATEN.He ate me for about a half hour making me come a dozen time .The he crawled up between my legs and put the biggest and fatest cock in me I had ever felt.He started moving in me slowly at first then faster and faster. Soon I was moaning lowdly saying don't stop daddy .Don't ever stop! After a long time he started thrusting in me really hard and deep, cumming in me very hard. He kissed me and said I'm sorry darling .when I saw you sleeping in the nude you looked soo good. You looked like your mother. It's been 10 years .I just had to have you. I said daddy you can have me any time you want me. Since then we sleep in the same bed and fuck almost every night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I really enjoyed reading this story, I liked it more because it was her decision and not his RAPING HER, kind of story. If you continue this as a series perhaps we will learn that her husband mis-treated her or.....you fill in the blanks.

Morlan502Morlan502almost 13 years ago
More please.

You gotta take it further, with a revelation down the line about her having lied about the tubes getting tied, and that she is pregnant with his child.. Ok, one of my fetish things, what can I say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Loved it, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good first story

I liked it, I think a lot of girls fantasize about there Daddy's! I'm sure a lot of Daddy's fantasize about their daughters too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quickly went downhill

Started strong, while hypnotism and quickly turning her into masturbating whore etc rushed things along. Lost the appetite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nothing for nothing

Your story felt rushed and cheap. I made no connections with the characters whatsoever.

What kind of low life father puts a camera in the bathroom to spy on his daughter. Geez. Really that is the best you could come up with to kickstart their relationship. Again, and I can't stress this enough--- Zero character development, other than the father is a low life and the daughter is ---- whatever could get no sense of her.

To all the comments telling you what a great story it is I can say-- develop some fucking standards. Saying this story is great is like saying a hot dog is fine cuisine.

oh and quiet and quite do not have the same meanings genius.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous