All Comments on 'My Daughter, The Nudist'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PeterKimiPeterKimi12 months ago

Sensitive and non-sensational treatment of a difficult area. But still fun and sexy in places. Difficult thing to pull off. Well done. PK

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller12 months ago

Well done, hun! Your normal, deceptively simple, elegance and focus on characters and feelings. Em

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun12 months ago

Really well done! I could feel for the father, wrestling with his conscience while dealing with his daughter's sexuality, and you handled it beautifully!

Good luck in the contest!

MrPixelMrPixel12 months ago

And an enjoyable, fluid read, too! Not completely sure that Leah isn't bi *and* maybe, just maybe, wanting "the forbidden" with her father. But I suspect you wanted to convey that concept and just let us readers suffer the consequences of thinking that way. ;-)

creativeandfuncreativeandfun12 months ago

I hope there is a chapter 2. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Writing skill exemplary; character delineation the same.

The plot scenario (minus the European trip and the gay girlfriend) a familiar one as a father to two grown daughters who had to come to terms with my own sexual response to their challenging views on nudity. Once accepted as a natural phenomenon the tension was considerably reduced and our father/daughter roles regained their ascendancy with the greater awareness of who we were creating enhanced appreciation for the wonderful unique communication it afforded us all.

Kudos on dealing with a subject too often sensationalized and thereby diminished in its wonder.

(This is not a condemnation (nor an endorsement) of the "Incest" stories on Literotica; when done well they are beautiful expressions of love--and fantasies which are universal.

Keep writing please.

MLJ

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

Great story. Nudism is a great lifestyle, especially family nudism. And if you have a private fenced in backyard pool, the only way to enjoy it is nude. Wearing swimwear when you don’t have to is just plain asinine.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice little story.

One grammatical/spelling nit to pick: Names are capitalized. This includes common words used as names.

Let’s go to my mom’s house. Not a name, not capitalized.

Let’s go to Mom’s house. Is a name, is capitalized.

The bees make honey. Not a name.

I love you, Honey. Is a name.

Ppn512Ppn51212 months ago

hope there's part 2

dmallorddmallord12 months ago

I think this was well presented. It was thoughtfully composed and explained the delicate matters between a father's and daughter's interests. It wasn't until you introduced the girlfriend/lover reveal that I realized the story infatuation was one-sided. It dawned on me why you had not included his daughter's point of view for the usual sexual theme of father-daughter incest on Lit. That was nice - that this didn't go there. Indeed a five-star rating from my perspective. [Even the ex-scene conversation was pleasantly done!]

RustyoznailRustyoznail12 months ago

Nicely done. I admire your restraint for not going down the obvious path.

djripdjrip12 months ago

She's incorrigible :)

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso12 months ago

Beautifully written, well done!

lovecraft68lovecraft6811 months ago

A well written-and steamy ballsy tease. I wonder how many saw the title and as the story progressed was like "wait for it, wait for it..." and are still waiting. On the plus side, good idea to not put it in I/T, Daddy just looking isn't enough. I do wonder though if some readers skipped over it, think its a misplaced taboo piece?

Regardless, I found it enjoyable and the E/V aspect well handed. Five stars for the story and hotness factor.

TotzmanTotzman11 months ago

Very well written and erotic. Of course I was hoping Phil and Leah would have sex but his acceptance of her nudity by the end felt like a satisfying resolution.

ScreenplayerScreenplayer11 months ago

Idiotic. What the heck is the matter with Phil (aka you?) She's not a child, and he wouldnt be "exploiting" her, for gods sake. In fact she's far less of a child than he is - she could have taught him so much about intimacy. Theres so much more to mature sex - physical bonding - than Phil denied to them both, with much permanent damage and estrangement, because of his/your thoroughly fatuous (fat-headed) attachment to childish Sunday school mumbo jumbo, and archaic Augustinian control mechanisms. And yet he/you embraced prostitution, and the amorality of all that tawdry, scripted deception and secrecy.

Life is so short, with so few chances of experiencing something special, without a harmful downside.

You've saddened my whole day.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That’s quite the tease, but well written and good fun. I liked your leads and how their relationship evolved. Another chapter for future developments would be great!

luv2custripluv2custrip8 months ago

Beautiful story, the daughter’s nudity and her father’s reactions are wonderfully described. Yes, we’d all like things to get more intimate at times, but this was a very realistic reaction from a father not ready to go that far.

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She didn't negotiate with her father she emotionally blackmailed him! That's dispicable and highlights the low character she learned from her mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....