My Family's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one spoke, but we lay close, still at first until our hands reached out to hold each other. I rolled on to my side next to Annie, reaching out to cup her firm breast. She turned slightly towards me. I traced my fingers across her body, feeling the patches of cum on her as I stroked her belly, her pubic mound, her thighs, her hips, before returning to her gorgeous young breasts.

We leant towards each other, her nipple tightening, hardening, against my hand. We kissed gently, her lips moist and soft on mine, her tongue slippery as she moved the tip along my lips. I caught her tongue between my lips, sucking it slowly into my mouth, our tongues slipping and sliding across each other.

As we kissed, I felt my cock starting to harden despite what had happened so recently, the heavy scent of sex, of longing, enough to encourage my recovery. Annie thrust her tongue deeper into my mouth, our lips crushed together now as she felt my cock against her thigh. When we broke our kiss, both of us breathless, she grinned up at me, her eyes bright with desire, and reached down between us. She held my cock lightly as we kissed again, savouring the feel of me growing in her hand.

As we kissed, I glanced past Annie at Mum and Dad. They were lying on their sides, close together. Mum had her back to me, so I could see her rounded ass, and Dad's hand caressing her, his fingers exploring between her cheeks. Mum's arm was moving, her hand clearly between them, soft moans coming from each of them.

My cock was rigid by now, my balls still aching from earlier. As our kisses became more passionate, Annie pushed me gently, leaning her supple body against me, using her weight to roll me easily onto my back.

I held her to me, feeling her warmth, her sheer sexiness, flowing through me as we kissed, as she ran her hands around my balls and along my cock. I touched her wherever I could reach, running my hands over her body, probing, touching, caressing.

As our lips parted, she leant over me to kiss my chest, her tongue whipping across my erect nipples before sucking them hard into her mouth. She caught them between her teeth, biting gently before licking her way across my belly. She licked slowly up and down my cock, and then back up my belly, my chest, all the time pressing her body to mine.

Our lips met again, and this time Annie moved across to lie on top of me. I eased my legs apart so that she could lay between them, her pussy pressing down onto the hard ridge of my cock, her juices smearing across my cock and balls as she rubbed herself against me. Our mouths were locked together, our lips, our tongues, hungry for more.

Annie moved again, this time kneeling up to show off her naked body to me, to Mum and Dad, before reaching down for my cock. She rubbed the end against her pussy, running it between her lips before pressing her clit down hard against it. She moaned softly, a look of sheer lust on her face.

As I felt the bed move, I glanced across and could see that Dad was now kneeling above Mum, his cock deep inside her. He reached down, his hands caressing her large breasts, her prominent nipples.

I gasped as Annie pushed her body downwards, taking my cock into her body. We both cried out as, without warning, Annie dropped her body down onto me, driving my cock into her with one deep thrust. I reached up for her, cupping her firm, pert breasts in my hands, rubbing her taut nipples as she bounced up and down on my erection.

Reaching behind her, she caught my balls in her hand, squeezing and rubbing them. As she twisted her body, Dad leant over to kiss her, their tongues wet and noisy as they explored. I reached for Mum, pushing Dad's hand away so that I could get to her breasts. I shuffled my body across the bed, taking Annie with me, moving us all closer together. I kissed Mum as Dad fucked her, as I fucked my sister. Mum reached down, touching my wet cock as it pumped in and out of Annie's delicious body.

Annie was reaching for Dad now, reaching behind him for his balls, his cock, as he pumped into Mum. They stopped kissing so that he could lean forward, making it easier for Annie. She rubbed his ass, his balls, the root of his cock. Mum squealed as Dad pumped into her harder than ever, her breasts bouncing, as Annie's touch drove Dad on.

As our passion, our need, grew, we separated into couples again, always conscious of each other. I reached for Annie's hips, holding her as my thrusts into her body were met by the downward pressure of her hips. I watched her breasts moving as we fucked. She saw were I was looking and reached for her own breasts, holding them, teasing them, exciting us as our climaxes built.

The bed was rocking wildly now as the four us fucked. Dad came with an almighty roar, Mum screaming out her pleasure as Dad drove his thick cock into her one last time. I pushed my cock upwards into Annie as she came, as she threw her head back, her arms stretched out behind now, her pussy driven down even harder onto my cock as she leant backwards. She squeezed my cum out of me as her pussy massaged and throbbed around me.

Annie fell forward to lie on top of me, our mouths hungry again as my cum poured into her wanton pussy to mix with her hot juices. Dad reached over to fondle Annie's beautiful ass as we kissed, Mum reaching out to us as well. We held each other, enjoying the wonderful sensations running through us, enjoying each other.

I must have fallen asleep then, with Annie and Mum naked beside me. It was a good few hours later when I woke up. By then, I was alone. As I came to, rubbing my eyes, I heard noises from another room. I heard a bed moving. I heard moans and sighs. I heard the unmistakeable sounds of sex. Annie! For the first time, a pang of jealously shot through me. I quickly got up and went out onto the landing.

The sounds were coming from Annie's room, the room where everything had started for Annie and me. The door was half open. Dad and Annie were on the bed. Annie was on her knees, her hands against the wall at the end of the bed, her back arched, her ass pointing upwards, her breasts shapely as they hung below her.

Dad was kneeling behind her, his buttocks clenching together as he drove his cock into her sweet little pussy. I could see the wetness on Annie's thighs, her juices on his cock as he drove in and out of her, his heavy balls hanging down, slapping against her with each powerful thrust. I could see her pussy, pink and wet, stretching around his thick cock each time he pulled out, and then pumped back into her.

My cock rose immediately, even before I reached down to hold it. I had only been watching my Dad fucking my sister for a few minutes when I sensed Mum behind me. She stood close to me, her breasts pressing into my arm as she silently reached for my cock with one hand and my ass with the other. We watched and listened to Dad and Annie for a few seconds longer until Mum pulled on my cock and led me away.

"Come with me," was all she said.

We went back to Mum and Dad's room. We kissed, standing up at the end of the bed, Mum's arms around my neck, her naked body stretched out against mine as she reached up to me. Our kisses were long and deep, our tongues whipping into each other mouths, our need heightened by each other, by what we had seen, by what we could still hear.

Breathlessly breaking our embrace, Mum ran her hand over my body, across my chest and belly, down again to my cock. She rubbed at the marks on me from earlier, from dried cum and juices. I could see the same on Mum. We laughed at what we saw, and then both turned to head for the bathroom. I followed Mum, watching her sexy, voluptuous body, watching her amazing hips and bum swaying, my cock - already dripping with pre cum - bouncing in front of me.

We kissed again as we waited for the water to warm up in the shower. Stepping into the shower, we held each other close, letting the warm water cascade over us. We kissed slowly, leisurely, our lips and tongues moving as one as they slid sensually over each other.

I reached behind Mum, caressing her beautifully rounded bum and pulling her tight to me. Our kisses intensified as she reached down and pulled my cock upright between us before pressing her pussy to me, before pressing the warm, soft flesh of her breasts against my chest.

I could feel the heat from her as my cock throbbed against her pussy. She felt it too, reaching down to slowly wank my cock before breaking our kiss with a gasp and dropping to her knees in front of me.

As the water continued to pour over us, Mum held my cock up to my belly and ran her tongue over my balls and right up to the tip of my cock. I held her head as she tickled the hole in my cock head with the tip of her tongue before wetly sliding her lips back down my length. She reached behind me and held my ass while she licked and sucked my balls, before letting my cock fall away from my belly so that it was sticking out from my body.

She flicked the end with her tongue, watching as my cock bobbed up and down, before diving forward and gulping me into her mouth. I cried out as she sucked me hard, as I pulled her head to me, as I drove my cock deep into her mouth.

Mum reached up and grabbed my cock with one hand to stop me from plunging in too deep. I rocked my hips, fucking her mouth as she moved her hands around my body, holding my cock, my balls, my ass, probing with her fingers.

I felt like I could take no more. My balls were tight, full of cum, my body full of intense pleasure, my mind blurred by visions of Annie on her knees, of Dad behind her. I groaned out loud, telling Mum I would cum. She quickly stood up, wanting my cock elsewhere, needing me. But I couldn't help myself.

Before she had even stood up properly, I was pushing her back onto her knees. As Mum opened her mouth in surprise, I drove my cock back into her, feeling her tongue lashing across me as I fucked her mouth frantically.

I twisted my fingers into her hair, holding her tight, not letting her move, as I pumped into her, oblivious to all else, to her cries, to her pain. My balls felt tight and hard, like they were on fire. But then I came, spurts of thick cum gushing into Mum's mouth. I threw my head back and cried out as I filled Mum's mouth with cum, my fingers still twisted in her hair, holding her to me.

Gradually I came down from my high, my mind clearing as the cum drained out of me. Only then did I fully realise what had just happened, what I had done. I pulled Mum to her feet, holding her to me, expecting her to be angry. But she thrust her tongue into my mouth, moaning against me, sharing the taste of my cum as she ground her pussy, her body against me.

"Now fuck me," she moaned, "Give me what I need."

My cock reared up almost immediately, still dripping with cum from moments before, inflamed by Mum's word, by her obvious need. We stumbled out of the shower and fell back against the wall, our mouths locked together.

Mum reached for my cock, pulling me to her, rubbing my end between her engorged pussy lips. I bent my knees so that we were positioned better. I pushed upwards as Mum dropped herself onto me, and we both groaned as I plunged into her. With a little hop, Mum wrapped her legs around me. I reached one hand down to her ass as I backed her against the wall, my finger probing at her tight little hole as she bounced up and down on my cock.

We were locked together, our tongues twisting and turning as we kissed. Mum's large breasts were squashed between us, her nipples pressing into my chest. She clawed at my back with her fingers, her nails digging into me in her passion, as she drove her body towards the release she so badly needed. My cock was rigid inside her, reaching deep inside as she moved her body along my length.

When she came, it was explosive. I drove up into her body, lifting her higher up the wall, as she screamed out my name, my cock plunging into her repeatedly as her juices gushed out. I then held myself deep inside her as she massaged my cock with her hot, pussy, as she rubbed herself against me.

I pushed my fingertip into her ass, fucking her gently. I reached between us for her breast, pinching and rubbing her nipple. She bit my lip before sucking on it, as her orgasm flooded her body, as the heat of it rose through her.

It seemed to last for ages before Mum slumped against me, her body hot from our passion, her face and chest red from her excitement. I eased her down, my cock leaving her body reluctantly. She moaned in disappointment, but I quickly led her to the bedroom, to the bed.

Laying her face down on the bed, I reached for her ass with both hands, caressing her, rubbing her, before lying down beside her. I kissed her softly as she twisted her face towards me, her eyes bright with lust. I slipped a hand under her body to her breast, reaching back down to her ass with the other hand.

As I rubbed her nipple with one hand, I slipped the other down the tight crack between her cheeks, scratching lightly over her puckered little hole, making her moan into my mouth as we kissed, before moving further down towards her wet pussy. I rubbed between her legs, feeling the wetness of her juices, before cupping her pubic mound in my hand.

She pressed her pussy against my hand, her hips bucking, as I slipped my thumb into her juicy cunt, as I rubbed her clit with my fingers. I fucked her like this for a few minutes, feeling her body writhe under my touch as we kissed, my cock pressed to the side of her body. She sighed with pleasure, more relaxed this time, as another orgasm rippled through her sexy body.

But still she wanted more. And I wanted to give her more.

I eased my hand upwards, pushing two, then three fingers, into her pussy instead of my thumb, reaching deeper inside her. I rubbed at her bum with my thumb, feeling the little ridges of flesh hard under my touch. As she moved beneath me, I pressed my thumb harder against her until it slid into her hot body. She gasped, pushing her bum up to meet me as I thrust my thumb into her again, as my fingers fucked her pussy.

Mum writhed and bucked under me. My hand moved quickly as I fucked her two holes, my thumb and fingers so close together inside her. Her body seemed to lift off the bed as she moved, intent on nothing but her own pleasure, on what I was doing to her. I squeezed her breasts, her nipples, with my other hand, and watched her gorgeous body as yet another orgasm began to build deep inside her. She slid an arm under herself, and rubbed her own clit.

My cock was hard gain, rubbing against her as her hips bounced off the bed. She came with a scream, her movements, my movements, speeding up as her climax erupted, as it tore through her. As it subsided, she collapsed on the bed, quiet except for her gasping as she tried to get her breathe back. I eased my hand away from her pussy and ass. I cuddled her to me, holding her, loving her, wanting her.

After many minutes she reached for my cock, stroking my hardness.

"Soon," she whispered, kissing me, wriggling away from me.

I watched as she sashayed across the room towards the bathroom, her hips swinging seductively. She looked back over her shoulder, blowing me a kiss. It was then that I saw Dad at the door. I had no idea how long he had been there. He walked across to the bed, his cock hanging heavily and semi-erect.

"Looked like you were having a good time," he commented, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He looked down at my hard cock for a minute before reaching out to touch me. He watched my face as he stroked my cock, running his hand up and down, peeling my foreskin back. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his hands on me. I felt him moving to get more comfortable. He sped up a little. And then I felt his lips on me, my cock slipping into his mouth.

I started to sit up, my eyes open now, but Mum was beside me, leaning over to kiss me as Dad sucked harder. He sucked me roughly, his teeth digging into me. I guess he wasn't used to doing this. Mum was speaking to him now, guiding him, his hand on my cock and balls. Mum knew when I was ready to cum and pulled Dad away. I knew that she still wanted my cock, and so I reached out to here. But she eased away, telling Dad to stand up.

He stood at the end of the bed, his cock hard now. Mum sat on the end of the bed, and bent forward to lick Dad's bulging cock head. She beckoned across for me to join her. I hesitated for only seconds before moving to kneel by Dad. Mum held his cock in her hand, licking along his shaft and playing with his balls, before moving it way from her mouth and towards mine.

It seemed huge once Mum was holding it only inches from my face. I stuck my tongue out, licking the head quickly, amazed at how rough it felt, how hot. I licked it again, just as Dad stepped forward. An inch, and then another inch, slipped into my mouth. I sucked on him, my tongue rubbing against him. He tasted salty, tasted of cum. I sucked harder, enjoying what we were doing.

Mum had a hand on each of our balls now. I reached out for her, touching her soft skin. I glimpsed Annie coming into the room out of the corner of my eye. Her eyes widened as she took in what was happening, took in the sight of Dad's cock in my mouth.

She knelt beside Dad, and reached for his cock with one hand and his ass with the other. She wanked his shaft slowly, while I sucked on him, and Mum cupped his balls. Annie ran a finger between his cheeks. The room was full of soft moans and groans, and the wet slurping sounds of sex. Mum and Annie were both rubbing their pussies now, all of us wanting more, all of us hard and wet. It was Mum who cried out first.

"Fuck me! I need to be fucked," she told us, her voice croaky with need, with desire.

She threw herself backwards on the bed. Dad moved first, pulling away from me with a "pop" and following Mum. By the time I'd stood up and turned around, Dad had pulled Mum over on top of him. She knelt over him, kissing him, her body pressed to his, her ass in the air. Annie reached for my cock as I reached for her. Dad had his hands on Mum's bum now, and we could see her puckered hole, her pink, wet pussy – and Dad's huge cock about to enter her.

Mum cried out as Dad pushed into her, his cock peeling her pussy lips apart as he drove into her. Annie gasped as we watched Dad pushing upwards, Mum pushing down to meet him. Annie turned to kiss me, her firm body hot against me, my cock in her hand. Mum looked over Dad's shoulder at us.

"You as well Mark," she gasped as Dad drove into her again, "I want you as well."

I looked at her, confused at first, and then at her ass, knowing now what she wanted. I climbed onto the bed behind her, my cock sticking out. I knelt up as high as I could, taking my cock in my hand and pointing it at her ass, at the tiny puckered hole. I rubbed myself against her. I could feel the wetness from the juices that had run from her pussy earlier, the wetness on my cock. I pressed hard against her, and gradually she opened up to me.

I leant against her, pushing her down onto Dad's cock as my cock slipped into her tight ass. The pressure around me felt incredible, but slowly I sunk my length into her. I held still for long moments, before slipping out a little, and then back into her, deeper than before.

Annie was stood watching us, her hands, her fingers, on her pussy and clit, her nipples erect, and a look of pure lust on her face. I beckoned for her join us, and after a moments thought she climbed onto the bed in front of Mum. Mum looked up and smiled, reaching for her daughter with one hand, while using the other to balance herself. She pulled Annie closer to her, and licked slowly up her sopping wet slit.

Annie moaned as Mum's tongue flicked across her pussy and clit, and as Dad reached his hand up to touch her ass and anywhere else he could reach. My sister reached for Mum, holding and cupping her breasts.