My Family's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

As I fucked Mum's ass, I could feel Dad's cock inside her rubbing against me, separated but so close. We fucked her together, rocking her forward onto Annie's pussy. Mum's tongue licked and fucked Annie, her juices pouring down Mum's chin. Our hands reached for each other, touching, caressing, satisfying. Our climaxes built slowly, built as one, all of us close to cumming. We all speeded up, fucking and licking deeper and harder.

The room was suddenly silent apart from the wet sounds of sex, apart from us all breathing hard. And then our cries erupted as we all came within seconds of each other.

I felt Dad's cock throbbing alongside mine inside Mum as he came, as his cum poured into Mum's pussy. I felt Mum's body pulsing as she came, her juices running out of her as Dad fucked her more slowly. My cock seemed to grow even longer and harder as my balls drove my cum into Mum's ass. And Annie clung to Mum, grinding her pussy to Mum's face as she came, as Dad pushing a finger inside her.

I eased out of Mum slowly, my cock feeling sore for the first time. I slumped on the bed as Mum rolled off Dad. Annie came and lay beside me, all of us satisfied - at least for now.

Annie cuddled up to me. I leant over and kissed her softly. She had a strange look her face, a look I recognised.

"What's up," I asked her.

She hesitated before responding.

"I want... I want what Mum's just had," she told us all quietly.

I looked at Mum and Dad, and then back at Annie.

"Of course," I told her, kissing her lovingly as she reached for me...

****************************

To be continued...

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers