All Comments on 'My Fantasy My Mom...'

by Lust_for_mom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

People from India really should not try to write erotica in English. It's just awful. Stop trying, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story attempt from a vivid immagination. You have obviously read lots and lots of porn.

A few gaffes from the spoken English of India to the accepted vernacular oh USA.

Fun to read and better than average in an enjoyable way.

Lust_for_momLust_for_momabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thankyou so much.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

and there it goes.. like every other story on literotica.. swinging sharing ntr bla bla.. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You reveal real love and lust. Always spy mom and let her see you hard. something may develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not very interesting - needs to build the tempo for it it be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story but needs more romance. Build up the story into a true love affair between mother and son. Have him propose to her, and she eventually accepts to be his wife only if he arranges a marriage in a temple and blessed by a priest. He does as she asks but wants to know why, and she tells him the first duty of a wife is to bear her husband's child and that she truly loves him but wants him to commit to her fully before she will carry his baby in her womb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLust_for_mom@Lust_for_mom
I am a very tall, strong, and masculine man. I recently turned 26, and I have discovered the joys of exploring my sexuality with others. I particularly enjoy using my large stature to my advantage. There is something extremely erotic and powerful about making women feel tiny ...