My Father In Law Moves In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started and while eating, I didn't hear her. I nodded at times, but I was really not listening until she got to the part about Dad telling her this "wasn't right".

"So you see, it's your fault."

"My fault?" I asked trying to concentrate on things I missed.

"Yeah, you didn't answer your cell. I had a lot of scenarios in my head and all of them had you having an affair."

I laughed out loud for a few minutes, damn her food was good. I started eating again. She droned on.

My inner thoughts started to be on my own affairs. Strange, I was in a different place now. Remembering several affairs I did have, but didn't think she knew about them. I never told her about them, and actually had gone the last ten years without having one although I could have easily with the additional traveling. She paused.

"My cell died, and the charger was in the suitcase, but I was so close to finishing the project I didn't think you would mind me not being in contact for six hours. So, because you thought I was having an affair, you decided to have sex with Butch, your dad?"

"Yes, no, damn him too. I couldn't just let him go to a prostitute. They have diseases."

Women logic always confused me. I looked at Butch. He was blushing. "I don't know what she is talking about," he said.

"Dad, you are traveling to Nevada while we were on vacation. You don't gamble and you don't drink. Everyone knows that prostitution is legal there. You went on three dates with that woman but you didn't bring her home. I spied on you watching porn afterwards. I put two and two together and figured that's what your plan was."

He looked at me, then hung his head. He shook his head and laughed. "I am so tired of this." A thought clicked in my head. Didn't I have our laptops locked so you couldn't watch porn on them? Was Dad a master hacker in disguise?

Louder, he yelled, "I am so tired of being afraid!"

This was interesting. It was the first time I felt Butch had spoken his real mind since he got here.

He lifted his head up then yelled at Beth. "I was afraid to even kiss that woman. I wanted to, but I didn't want to blow it. I fucked it up by not doing anything. Yes I watched porn and jerked off later that night. She gave me signs that she wanted me and I did nothing. The Nevada trip was to take the boys to a Monster Truck event. I had not even thought about a prostitute. I was even afraid to stop you. I was afraid you would hate me if I tried. Then I just got caught up in the fact I hadn't fucked in over twenty years because I was afraid of hurting your Mom. I have wanted sex for so long with a woman it is driving me crazy!"

He looked at me, stood and raised his fists. "Let's get this over with. I know I am no match for you James, but I am not going to live in fear anymore. Try to kick my ass and I am going to fight you back trying to just stay alive!"

Beth stepped closer to me and held one of my arms as if she alone could restrain me. It was pathetic, both of them.

I smiled and in a level tone, "Dad, that wouldn't help anyone. Beth, I thought I made myself clear last night: I am not going to hurt him, and I am not going kick him out. He needs us. The boys need him. He may die tomorrow from a heart attack but I want him as healthy as he can be. He is family."

"I don't understand." she said. "You are not mad?"

"Of course I am mad. I am mad about the situation, the misunderstanding, and you not being completely honest with either of us."

"Me?"


"Dad is in bed by 10pm, how did you know he was watching porn?"

"I, ah...."

"He doesn't have a TV in his bedroom," I said. Butch looked at her, not understanding.

"Well, I loaned him my laptop so he could plan his trip," she said.

"Dad, did you look at porn on her laptop?" I asked, not believing it.

"No, on my new cell you got me," he said.

"Is it password protected?" I asked.

"Why would I do that?" he said.

I looked at her and accused her, "You went through his cell, didn't you?"

She turned away.

"Well, what did you find out?" I asked.

"Maybe we can take this upstairs?" she asked meekly.

"Beth!" we both said.

"Fine, Dad, I love you, but you are a wuss. You talk like a wuss to women, and your texts are too nice. I thought if I could nudge you a little..."

I laughed. "Baby, breakfast was wonderful. You gave a lake of water to a guy dying of dehydration. He can't learn the game overnight. It takes a while. He needs practice and recovery from failure."

"But the boys..."

"They have several years of practice and a captured female population at school."

"And you can talk any woman's panties off."

"No, I can only talk that to a certain type of woman and again years of practice and failures."

"You slept with me on the first night, asshole!"

Dad looked at me, confused.

"And I married you within a year. Are you regretting it?"

"I couldn't say no to you. You turned me on. I feel awful that I was engaged already and you seduced me."

"Baby, that was eighteen years ago. I am sure he found someone else by now."

"Well, what if Dad doesn't? I don't want him to be miserable for the rest of his life."

I thought about it for a moment. "Well, he does need some practice."

"What?"

"I mean, we can't turn him loose without him having some skill in the bedroom. Women his age will have lots more skill than him and if doesn't perform one night is all he gets with no explanation of why they don't return a phone call."

She looked nervous. I think she understood what I was suggesting.

"There is nothing about you fucking him that turns me on. So you will have to be discreet especially when the boys are home. First rule, when they are home your lessons will have to wait. While they are at school it should be fine. I will be at work anyway."

"I don't think..." she started.

"Second rule, I never get a 'No' for sex. I will initiate, but unless you are on the rag you will have to negotiate me not getting it."

"That's not fair, we already fuck four to five times a week as it is when you are home. No other guy in this whole fucking neighborhood gets as much sex as you."

"Yeah, but it's not six or seven, is it."

She paled.

Butch cut in. "I don't understand what you are saying."

"It's simple Dad, she got what she wanted and it might be too much. Obviously she compares notes with her friends too. Imagine their surprise when they find out she fucks almost every day."

"James, that's not fair," she said.

"Third rule, no fucking in my truck or in my bed, but anywhere else you two can come up with should be fine. I will leave you, Beth, if I find out either has been done now that you know."

"James, are you insane?" Butch asked.

"I am thinking very clearly, Dad. Relax, once you get enough practice it will come naturally. You need to change your behavior though. Women are not going to start throwing themselves at you unless you get in better shape. You need to eat more, and we will start lifting together before bed. We will have to start after our vacation."

Beth started crying. I let her for a few minutes. Finally, I said. "I feel like a blowjob, let's go upstairs baby."

"Why not here? After all you are treating me like a slut."

"Good point." I stood up and dropped my shorts and boxers. My flaccid cock just hung down.

"Not in front of Dad!" she said.

"You wanted it here. You are going to get it here. Start sucking!"

I wasn't turned on. Dad looked everywhere but at us. When Beth actually grabbed my cock he left the room and went upstairs. She stroked me halfheartedly, and I commented. "Well, if that's the quality I am going to get from now on..."

Her enthusiasm suddenly increased. In seventeen years of marriage I had never called her a slut. I didn't think it was ever necessary. Why did she think of that label now? I decided to test her on it.

"That's better, my slut. You always have made me feel good."

She looked up at me with my dick in her mouth and grinned. Her blue eyes were beautiful. I got really hard looking at her face with my dick in her mouth now.

Her suction increased and she paid attention to my inner thighs with her fingernails. Obviously she wanted me to cum quickly. She knew that was my erogenous zone.

I couldn't wrap my mind around calling my wife a slut. Maybe I wouldn't have to use that term often.

"Stop, baby." She didn't stop, if anything she went faster.

Louder I said, "Slut, stop!"

She stopped. This submissiveness was weird. Is that what she wanted to be all these years? I felt like I probably didn't know her as well as I thought I did. I took her hand and lifted her off her knees. I moved her over to the couch in the living room.

"What are you..." she started to say and I pulled her shorts down with her panties forcibly. I stuck my finger in her pussy and she wasn't quite turned on, my finger got barely moist. I kept probing her until I felt like I could fit my dick in her. She had a dreaming look on her face. Her D-cup breasts were barely contained in her t-shirt. I decided to leave them there for now.

While she was bent over the arm of the couch, I decided to rub it in on how I didn't cheat on her, at least this trip.

"I put in a lot of OT for you so we could enjoy our vacation." I thrust hard into her and she grunted with my effort.

"I thought...." I cut her off by withdrawing and pushing back in just as hard or harder. "Every day I went back to an empty hotel room. The same room you could have called if you doubted I was where I was."

"You are hurting me..." I proceeded to fuck and talk a little gentler. I could see my cock slide out with her juices. She might not be into it, but it seemed like she was coming around.

"Why, Beth, why?" I asked finally.

"I needed dick. I wanted yours, but I just needed it. I knew it was wrong, but Dad was here and available. I never thought of him that way before, but I thought he could keep a secret."

I laughed and slapped her ass with an open palm. "Yesssss...." she hissed.

I froze mid stroke. Her Dad did that last night. In our years of marriage I never once spanked her. I would touch, grab, caress, but I never wanted to hurt her. I had big hands after all.

"Well slut, you have been a bad girl," I said, and swatted her again. I felt a clenching around my cock this time.

"Bad girls get punished," I said, and didn't hit her this time. I waited. I wanted some vindication I had been wrong of needing to. This made no sense to me.

She looked back at me. "Please, James."

I waited. I had to know.

"I need to be punished," she said.

I pulled completely out of her pussy. I was in shock. Why was I so blind to this from her?

"No baby, don't leave me like this," she wailed.

I swatted her ass about four times, then shoved my cock in her. She came violently. It made no sense. Women were not like this.

Inside a part of me was dying. My wife likes this? I fucked her mechanically and couldn't cum. It didn't matter at that point that she had a sexy red ass. It didn't matter about last night. I felt like a failure for not paying attention to something right in front of me. I think she orgasmed a couple more times even, but I wasn't feeling it.

I just got up and left her there. I walked straight to Butch's room, not even bothering with my own clothes.

I knocked on his door. "Come in, I guess."

I opened the door and looked at him sitting on his bed staring at his cell.

I lowered his cell. He didn't seem to care. It had a picture of a red haired naked woman spread eagle on it.

"I screwed up," I said.

"You? How?"

"I just realized that I don't know everything and I might have created the situation I found you guys in last night."

"James, you know more than me. I couldn't stop myself. I knew it was wrong and did it anyway. I am surprised I survived it to be honest. Maybe I would have been better off if I hadn't."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I have a fully grown naked man in my room instead of a naked woman; it's humiliating. The boys will lose their virginity before I get laid again. Maybe I should plan a trip to a whorehouse while we are there, or maybe go without the boys? I am embarrassed that I do jack off to porn, and have done it for years. Ironically, me doing it made me justify keeping my marriage together. I thought the number of years married mattered, but I wasn't happy. I was happy this year, and especially plunging this old dick into my own daughter. I found it exciting. I am certainly going hell if not jail for that."

I heard a creak in a floorboard outside his room. I ignored it for the moment.

"She cares about both of us," I said.

"What good does that do you or me? I don't want the guilt. I just want the pussy."

I laughed. "How about we build a better relationship between all of us, you, me, and her?"

"I am kinda the jealous type, son. Having a fat wife allowed me to never be that way. Who wants to fuck a woman that is her own planet? I denied her nothing, and like you said, enabled her condition. I should have lost my temper but it was too late to do so as the years went by."

I got closer to him and whispered in his ear. "We both need to lose our tempers now. Trust me, I have an idea."

He backed away from me and I raised my voice loud. "Beth, get in here!"

We both heard an intake of breath outside the door. Butch surprised me with a follow up just as bold, "Now, woman!"

The door opened wider and there she stood, with her clothes back on. She meekly came into the room.

"Eavesdropping is a childish thing for a grown woman," I said.

"I needed to know what you guys were saying."

I retrieved Dad's cell phone. "Do you have friend that looks like this woman?"

"Not really, redheads are uncommon. I know we have a married neighbor that kinda looks like her but her hair is dyed red."

"I want a name," I said.

"But what about me? If you guys fuck her you won't fuck me anymore. It's not fair."

I was stunned. I hadn't considered I was part of the deal. I really didn't know what Beth thought about.

"You said she was married," I said.

"Yea, but she likes you James, a lot. It would be easy for you to convince her."

"What about Dad?"

She rolled her eyes. "No chance, he is not aggressive enough."

I looked at him. "You need practice. Beth is here, but I think assertive would be best to start."

He nodded slowly.

"Glad we had this talk, Dad. I need another shower, I'll give you two an hour."

"Give us an hour for what?" Beth said.

"Be forceful, and commanding, no bruises, understood Dad?"

He nodded again but with more energy.

I walked right past her ignoring her "James, what are you talking about?"

I got to my bedroom when his door slammed and voices rose behind it. I could just imagine what was going on behind it. I took my shower. I planned and thought about how I was going to pull this off. I had seduced married women before, but I didn't know the one Beth was referring. Would I have to convince the husband to swap, or would just a one night stand affair work? Normally married women needed an emotional attachment to even think about cheating. Yet, sometimes circumstances could be created to avoid it if the woman already had feelings. I was filling up my coffee cup for the third time downstairs when Beth stormed into the kitchen, naked. She looked like a hot mess.

This time I was turned on about it. What the fuck? I knew she had just been fucked, but I pulled her over to the couch and filled her pussy within seconds of seeing her.

"Did my slut get enough sex?" I said as I slammed my cock into her pussy.

"No. He fell asleep," she whimpered.

"You wore him out, good girl." I fucked her hard and smacked her ass occasionally. It added to the red hand prints already there.

"Please James, cum for me," she begged.

"Make me cum, slut!" I kept on pressing hard into her. She squeezed me, I came. Nothing mattered to me except that feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

I wanted it inside her, all of it. I stroked until I knew it was. "Yesssss....I feel it baby....Yes, it's in me, with daddy's now."

I sat on the couch as I felt totally drained. Why did she say that last part?

She cuddled up next to me, and fell asleep. I pulled my fingers through her soft long hair for a while.

What's wrong with me? Did it matter or not? I felt really nothing at the time except my own pleasure. I didn't care that she had fucked before me. I just wanted it then when she came to me. They used a condom last night. Did they not use one this time?

Butch came down dressed later. He smiled at the scene of her lying on me.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know, just she looks radiant. The thought of sharing a woman always intrigued me, but I didn't think I could do it."

"I am still wrapping my mind around it," I said.

"I always wanted to see my cum leaking out of a pussy, and never did before today. I watched a lot of porn where that turned me on."

Why is this old man telling me this? "I never really thought about it. So, Dad, when she was a kid, did you spank her?" I asked.

He looked off to the side. "No, not her, or her brother. I wasn't man enough to discipline the kids. I couldn't get over my own harsh upbringing. It's probably why they turned out so bad."

"Bad? Beth is a good daughter."

"Now, thanks to you. She was a real bitch before she met you. I remember that day she brought you over to the house. She never did that with other guys, hell, we never even met her fiancé before you. Probably wouldn't have until the actual marriage."

This was news to me. Ok, I knew I stole her from her engagement.

"Anyway, that day you walked in the door. You introduced yourself, and then she got bitchy and called her mother an old hag. You turned on her, held up her chin, and gave her the talking to I had always been afraid to do. My name from her was always butthead before that day. I think she expected me to step in, but honestly she deserved it, and I was afraid of you then too. That day was the turning point in her and my relationship, it flourished and it seemed like you encouraged it. I could not have asked for a better son in law."

"Are you afraid of me now?" I asked surprised.

"James, I didn't know you. Big men tend to be big bullies, at least in my life. You gave me no reason to think that way, but you sure bullied me leaving Arlene."

"You needed that."

"Of course I did, and that's why I am confused about last night and today. I can still move out, you know."

I nodded.

"Plus, seeing you naked is not a turn on for me, but seeing my girl there naked already has my dick hard again. What is wrong with me?"

I looked at her. She looked happy and content. Then I noticed she was smiling, probably listening to us.

"Yea, she probably needs another fuck."

Her smile disappeared instantly. I looked up at Dad smiling myself, "Why don't we both fuck her at the same time?"

"I dunno, I would feel weird about it. What if I can't perform with you watching? You do have the bigger dick," he said.

I rolled my eyes, "Have you ever gone down on a woman before, Dad?"

"No, I seen it in videos. Arlene would have never let me try."

"Beth likes it."

"Hmmm."

"We should probably let her get cleaned up first. I left my cum in her with yours."

"What if I was bad at it?" he asked.

"Just takes practice."

"Let's do it....now."

"But she is all..." I was sick to my stomach at the possibility of eating my own cum. This old man was kinkier than me I guess.

"I will lose my nerve if I don't try now."

I moved a little and maneuvered her body so her legs were spread across the other end of the brown couch. She was lying face up on my lap now. I winked at her. For a second I saw her eyebrows rise. She was pretending to be asleep after all.