My Father In Law Moves In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the balding old man. He had a handsome face, just old looking. His nose was a lot bigger than mine. We really needed to get him to a gym. He moved so he was looking down at her triangle of pubic hair.

"You can't really tell if we did cum in her or not," he said.

"Put your finger in there and see if you can tell then," I said.

He looked at me with his brown eyes and said gruffly, "I guess."

With his right hand, he used his index finger and traced her pussy tentatively at first as he bent over the couch. I held in my laughter. He was smiling like a little boy as he just played with her pussy lips. Did I just see Beth take an intake of air? I used my left hand and grabbed a handful of her left breast. At first I just cupped her tit, but I started to gently stroke it as I watched Butch get more daring with his actions.

I think he put that finger in her. Her body tensed anyway. Her pouty lips twitched. It was obvious to me she was faking sleep now.

"I still can't tell. It just feels warm and wet to me. Am I doing it right?" he asked.

I couldn't see anything wrong, other than he was being overly cautious and too slow for my taste.

"You are doing fine. She would tell you otherwise."

He looked at me with a weird face. So I said, "Why don't you try two fingers?"

"I am not so sure. I don't want to hurt the girl."

"Jesus, Dad, Haven't you ever fingered a woman? My fingers are thicker than yours and she can take three when she is really turned on. Yours are a bit longer. I know you can get two in there. If you crook them like this..." I hooked my fingers. "Try to touch the top of her pubic bone from the inside. I usually stroke that area sometimes. She really likes that."

I guess he was doing it. I saw a lot of hand movement. She moaned. Her nipple got really stiff in my fingers. I started stroking just her nipple.

I looked at her face and its features looked tormented for a few minutes. "Keep that up Dad." I said as I watched twitches in her neck.

I started flicking her left nipple back and forth with my middle finger faster. Her chest heaved faster. "Keep going, Dad."

It wasn't very long before her blue eyes opened wide. Her mouth opened and a gurgle was coming out of it. I couldn't understand her.

"Keep it up Dad, she is close." I said.

A few seconds later she shouted, "GOD! Daddy!"

His head was buried between her thighs and she clamped her legs around him. All I saw was his bald head down there. His face was completely hidden from my view.

"What's he doing, baby?"

"He's licking me. Oh God, it's so intense."

"Stop, James. It's too much. Don't touch my titties!"

"Me?" All I was doing was stroking her nipple. I stopped for a second or two anyway. For some reason that made me hard.

Her hands went to his head and pushed his head deeper into her pelvic region. Her head bobbed on my lap. Weird, her hair tickled my legs and it was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. My cock felt like it was pushing her head up and down on my lap.

"James! Dad! Oh God! Oh God! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!"

Her hips bucked up and down faster and Dad looked like he was trying to pull away but she wasn't letting him. Dad had to pry her legs apart and up to escape. I found it funny when I finally saw his face. Droplets of fluid fell from his nose and he was as red as a beet from the neck up.

"I need a dick!" she screamed.

"Jesus, she is demanding," Butch said. She kicked him in the gut.

"Alright, Alright, give me a minute," he said.

"NOW or I swear I will kill you in your sleep old man!"

Ok, this was funny shit to me. I laughed and she hit her head against my crotch. It hurt a little bit, but didn't stop me from laughing. She tried again but I was ready for her. Butch was standing there naked now with his penis waving like a sword trying to get close.

I moved out from under her and grabbed her legs at the ankles and pulled them apart. My right foot was on the floor and my left leg was bent on her left side in the crook of the couch. I watched my father in law line himself up and push his dick inside her. The sight of him repulsed me. Yet, seeing her pubic area bulge as he went in her fascinated me. I was never before able to see so many things her body did at once.

Muscles in her legs tightened. Her breathing changed pace. Subtle things I couldn't see with my own pleasure happening. It was a whole different dimension of expression I never saw in her. Overall, it was just beautiful to witness. Even her eye lash fluttering against my inner leg seemed to be in time to his thrusting.

"More, Daddy!"

Butch sped up. I could see ripples of body contact as his pace increased along the length of her legs. All of it seemed to blur for me when she stuck her tongue out and started licking my ball sack. She had never done that before. I had never asked her, but she was making an effort with her tongue to do something for me.

She groaned and made a lot of "Ahhh!"s. I wasn't really paying attention to her noises and stopped even trying to look at her when she pushed her right hand between my legs and took hold of my cock. She was getting fucked, and I was getting a hand job with my balls being licked and sucked at the same time. I took a mental note that I was going to shave down there to get more feeling from that tongue in the future.

I had lost count of the strokes she had giving me when she stopped completely. I looked briefly at Dad, and he had moved away and was swaying as he stumbled around the room. He came?

"Can you finish inside me baby?" she asked.

"Sure, get your ass in the air." We reconfigured on the couch, and now I was grateful I could fully stand. She spread her legs and I did see what I assumed was some of Butch's sperm leaking out of her and dripping down her leg. It was erotic, but I didn't dwell on it before I was pumping her pussy doggie style.

She started talking. "See, baby, what a slut I am for you. "

"I see." I fucked her. Every muscle in my legs tensed as I concentrated. Sweat formed between my hands and the grip of her hips as I fucked her.

I wasn't doing it very long when she started talking again. Her head was to the side, looking at her Dad standing there.

"Daddy, James's slut is going to take another load. Did you like fucking your little girl?"

I guess he nodded. I just increased my pace. Now my arms ached as I pressed my hands into her sides with full frontal hip thrusts. This was going to be intense for me. I slapped her ass playfully. She came with a scream and I went over my own cliff of pleasure. It felt so good. At that moment I didn't care about anything. I just loved the feeling of pleasure coming from the head of my dick, traveling up its shaft and rocketing up my spine. My fluid pumped into her with every quake of my body. It felt like a gallon, but I am sure it was only a few drops. My dick felt like it was humming inside of her.

I took my cock out of her and I was still freakishly hard. I sat on the couch next to her before I fell over.

She looked at me, looked at my dick. "What's wrong? Don't you like me anymore?"

"My little slut, I came,." I said hoarsely.

With a trembling hand, she took a hold of my dick with her right hand. "I know I did, but he... he is supposed to be soft now."

"Give me a few minutes," I said. She stroked me. I didn't go soft. For the first time since we had ever been married, she sucked me after I was inside her. It wasn't a good blow job, but the shock of her actually doing it made me go soft in her mouth. Why now? Jesus. I was really enjoying it.

Butch was picking up his clothes and my stomach rumbled. Didn't I just have breakfast a little while ago? How late was it anyway?

I didn't feel like moving. Beth got up. I closed my eyes. This couch even with the smell of sex in the air was comfy. I slept.

******

You could say our lives went back to normal a little bit after that. We did go on vacation, Beth and I, and had a great time. I thought our relationship would be more open, but I didn't push it.

Even back home, that time all three of us were together was not repeated. Dad worked off a lot of tension on weights, and the boys grew. If Beth and her Dad were having sex, they hid it from me. I didn't really care. My sex was good before then, and great since at least from my stand point. Beth seemed more sexual around me.

It just was way things were, until I came home from work one day months later and the boys were at practice at school. Beth seemed overly excited, and Dad just looked in shock, sitting on that same couch. His face had filled out some and so had his arms. I was proud of our work showing.

"Beth, what?" I finally asked. "I found her," she said.

"Her?" I knew I was as confused as Butch now.

She pulled out her cell, and showed me a picture of a beautiful red haired woman, maybe in her thirties watering flowers. I didn't understand the reference. This woman was fully clothed.

"Her name is Karen. We would have to pay big bucks to just meet the model for Dad's picture, but this is the woman I told you about. It will be easy."

"Easy for what?"

"To fuck her," she said

"....Huh?" To be continued...