All Comments on 'My Flight with Tamil Beauty Lavanya'

by svh7219

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Very nice romantic story.

Having sex with friend's sis is always hot. Care affection and romance combo offer.

I am lucky to have Aarti during our college days. She was just married and I was asked by uncle to drop her in Mumbai. It was a overnight journey in the sleeper coach. Behind the closed curtains we cuddled kissed each others. Upon reaching her husband asked me to stay for a week. He took us to good restaurants and tourist places.

After 3 days he went for a two days tour. And Aarti took me to sex tour on their marital bed.

Being having a butter ass she gave me first chance to deflower her asshole.

In two days we had sex almost 8 times.

The night after her hubby returned he noticed the love bites on her thighs ass boobs and was happy to see.

In the wee hours he came to my room and asked me to join them. I was surprised and delighted.

In front of him we made love and later a 3 some.

Ravi called me rather invited me to Mumbai more than my friend.

Every time new ways of trio and also our separate loving.

Once her Mom accompanied me to Mumbai and in the journey aunty told me what is happening since aarti has told her.

Behind the curtains of the sleeper coach we laid the path of her romance. At Mumbai we had our night and next day foursome.

Like Aarti I was the first anal lover of Surekha aunty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
needs an editor

"myself with a glass of wine " should be "myself to a glass...."

svh7219svh7219over 3 years agoAuthor
Wow. You have had a nice journey.

Nice journey. Njoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous