All Comments on 'My Friend's Mom - Mrs. Singer Pt. 01'

by timetravhippie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Wonderful story — looking forward to part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another Good One!

Thank you for giving us another great story. I'm looking forward to part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Delicious Tease

I loved this very slow burn and tease. Very believable and you feel the angst within the two characters due to age and the marriage situation. I suspect this situation occurs more often in real life than is admitted...the attraction, and it isn't acted upon.

I believe that any relationship will loose its luster over time due to it being the same person all the time. Monogamy is an unrealistic virtue, and I've yet to meet any married couple over 20 years that is still into each other sexually. I'd say those percentages would be minuscule at best. The amount of frigidness is still high. If the itch isn't scratched then they'll look elsewhere, either physically or on this site.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Very teasy

With a little bit of character development part 2 is going to be awesome, can't wait!

BilboMerkinBilboMerkinalmost 5 years ago
Lovely balancing act

You managed to tread that fine line between another goofy, unbelievable May-December love story and pure raunch. I certainly hope Mrs. Singer gets a great deal more satisfaction in the followup!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A LOVELY TEASING SCENARIO

Wonderful interplay between our male and femme leads!

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeealmost 5 years ago
Tease is perfect

Love the long slow build up of the whole story. No need to rush anything. Mother in law and I had a long build up and the whole time was worth it.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowabout 2 years ago

Don't know how I missed this story until now but terrific work. Holy hell, that slow build!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bravo! Every young man’s dream.

A wonderful crafted story, that mirrored my fantasies as an 18 year old…only to be canceled by a government paid excursion to South Viet Nam.

A wonderful story, well written, genuinely crafted, realistic more than many on this site..

Thanks for the journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous