My Friend's Mom - Mrs. Singer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull up a seat, Nick. Did you bring something to read? I always see you with a book." It's true. I like reading, but I also want to appear smart and grown up around Mrs. Singer, who has lots of books and is obviously very well read.

"Yes, I always carry around a book. You don't need a wi-fi signal." I reply, and she laughs.

"Nick, you're great, I mean..." Now it is Mrs. Singer's turn to feel awkward. "Can you do me a favor?" she goes on.

"Of course, Mrs. Singer. Anything for you." I smile and she smiles back in a sexy, knowing way.

"Can you rub this sunblock on my back?" Wow. Yes. I could.

"Are you sure that's something you want me to do, after I said that terrible, awful thing to you?"

"Oh Nick, don't be silly. It wasn't that bad and anyway...you make me feel...good. You make me feel young."

"You are young, Mrs. Singer," I tell her.

"It would make me feel younger if you called me Laura."

"Yes, Mrs. Singer. Now pass me the bottle." She makes a funny face and passes me the sun block. I rub it into her back, shoulders and neck. She is divine. I move very slowly and make it as sensual and drawn-out an experience as possible.

I touch the top of her ass and down the sides of her back, close to her breasts. I'm an inch away from touching her in the most intimate spots. "Mmmmm...Nick. You really do know how to use your hands," she says softly.

"Want me to do your legs, Mrs. Singer?" I'm praying she'll say yes.

"Yes, why not, thank you." I take my time and massage the lotion deep into her skin. Her inner thighs need extra attention and again, I'm an inch away from her most tender female areas. She spreads her legs a little to accommodate my fingers and I linger there in that magical spot. "I think you got it, Nick", she says after a few minutes. "Not that I wasn't enjoying that," she adds

She looks over, sees my hard on and then looks me in the eye. "And you were too, I can see," she adds. I'm on fire with lust for her.

"Anywhere else, Mrs. Singer? Tummy? Tits?" Mrs. Singer makes a face to keep in a laugh.

"Would you really put oil on my tits right here at the public pool if I said OK, Nick?"

"It would be terribly wrong, wouldn't it?" I say. She looks at me and lets out a sigh.

"OK, Nick, thank you. I can take over from here. You read your book now," she says sweetly, then puts on a show for me, rubbing more sunscreen into her places I dared not go. She looks me in the eye and massages the oil into her chest, under her bikini top. She's ravishing and my heart races. I don't get much reading done.

_______

It isn't long before I am over at their place again. Naturally, I make a point of walking by Tommy's parents room in hope of seeing his Mom, and as usual, her door is slightly open. Tonight, she looks all dressed up to go out on the town. She sees me standing in the corridor and calls me in. "Oh, Nick. Could you come in here, please?"

"Sure thing, Mrs. Singer, got another lightbulb to change?" She giggles at my question.

"No, silly. Could you help me with the ties on my dress?" My heart leaps.

"Sure, Mrs Singer. Is it going on or coming off?"

"Oh Nicholas! You're so bad. It needs to be tied."

"That's a shame, Mrs. Singer."

"Oh Nick, stop teasing me! Just come over here and help me."

I walk over and help her tie the ties on her dress. My fingers touch her skin and she feels warm and soft. I can hear her sigh as I touch her. Her breathing has quickened and I feel her magnetic pull. Her ass brushes against my hard dick and we stand there for a moment caught in each other's pull, until she gets embarrassed, blushes and I put my hands on her waist. She's so beautiful.

"There you go, Mrs. Singer, you look beautiful, I whisper in her ear."

"Oh, thank you sweetie, you're adorable. Maybe later you could help me, I mean..." She is getting flustered.

"Untie your dress, Mrs. Singer?"

"Well, I didn't mean...I...OK, Nicholas. I'll see you later sweetie. Thank you," she says hurriedly and leaves. I'm left standing in her room in a daze. I go to hang out with Tommy and we continue on our mythical Dragon quest for the rest of the evening. It's fun and pretty distracting, but my mind is on his Mother.

Later that night, I hear her come home, and I make excuses to Tommy because I can't resist walking by her room. As it always seems to be, her door is open. "Hiiii Nick baby!" I hear her call. She's obviously been drinking again.

"Where's Mr. Singer?" I ask. She pulls a face like she's just tasted sour milk.

"Ugh. Fuck him!" She raises her voice.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Singer. Did it not go well tonight?"

"Oh, it was great, I had a work dinner, but Mr. fucking Singer the asshole stood me up. I think he might be fucking some other woman. Ha! I should fuck some other man just to spite him. I've thought about it!" I stand there in shocked silence. Is she referring to me?

"Want me to help you with your dress straps again, Mrs. Singer?"

"Now, now, Nicholas. I might be angry with my pencil dick husband, but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna spread my legs for the first gorgeous boy I see and let him fuck me."

"Mrs. Singer, I...I..." I didn't know what to say, but apparently she thinks I'm gorgeous.

"I will take another of your wonderful foot massages, though, Nick honey," she slurs.

Of course, I'm happy to give her whatever she wants as I cherish these moments together even if she isn't at her best. She lays down in a delicious supine pose, her legs spread like some kind of hooker from paradise. I unbuckle her shoes gently and play with her toes. She laughs hysterically and says "Don't tickle me you naughty boy!".

I give her a loving foot, ankle, calf and thigh massage, and however much she seems to enjoy it, with her little "Yes, Nick honey, right there," interjections and groans of pleasure, I'm sure I'm enjoying it more. I'm hard as a rock.

"Do you want me to massage your shoulders and back, Mrs. Singer?"

"Oh yes, Nick. Why don't you untie my dress now and slip it off for me?" she says in a low voice.

I can't believe this is happening. I don't think I have ever been so excited in my life, but I stay cool. As I pull on her strings and let the dress fall from her shoulders, the front door slams. She stands up as if stung by a bee, holding onto her dress.

"Ugh! Fuck! Fuuuuck!! It's that pencil dick asshole. He always ruins everything. Nicholas, get the fuck out." I get the fuck out. Going back to hang with Tommy, I feel the usual mixture of euphoria and nausea associated with an encounter with Mrs. Singer.

Later that night, after overhearing a pretty violent argument between Tommy's parents, I'm still lying in the guest room where I seem to spend half my life. I hear her voice, seemingly outside my door. "I'm going to take a shower now," she calls out and I wonder if she's secretly sending me a message.

I can't resist and tiptoe down the corridor. I see the door to the bathroom is slightly open and from around the corner, I spy her. Nude. Posing. Looking like a total goddess. She's the first grown woman I have seen completely nude and I'm not disappointed. I hide from view, taking her in.

I see her wonderful ass and her long, luxurious legs. She has her back to me but I can see her tits in the mirror. She stretches out and I instinctively reach for my dick and start touching myself. She spreads her legs a little, but I can't quite see her bush. She's divine. I don't know if she knows I'm there and if she wants me to come in or if this is some kind of make-up sex game between her and Tommy's Dad.

After a minute or so, I hear a noise down the hall and afraid I'm going to get caught, scuttle off. I hear the bathroom door close and the shower start. I go to bed and jerk off, my head filled with glorious visions. Did she know I'd seen her? Had she done all that on purpose?

The next morning I go downstairs, have breakfast with Tommy and get my questions answered. We're hanging out, playing video games when I see his Mom in the kitchen. I put down the game console and walk over. "Hey..." I begin to say.

"Nick, that was for you," she interrupts. I'm a little taken aback.

"For me? What?"

"I gave you a little gift last night. I hope you enjoyed it." I think I understand what she means.

"Oh. Mrs...".

She cut in again. "Nick, You were very sweet to me and made me feel so wonderful and I was rude. I'm very sorry. I wanted to make it up to you somehow, and well, you deserved it." I start to speak but she puts a finger on my lips. "Nick, it's OK. You don't have to say anything. You have been such a kind, lovely boy and, well...I like the attention. So, let's not talk about it again, but, just let me say, I hope you enjoyed my gift to you. I enjoyed giving it."

I start to speak again but she shhh'es me and runs a finger down my cheek. Maybe we'd said enough just now. "I'm going out. See you soon Nick, sweetie," she tells me, and leaves.

________

Every day after that I'm gone feels like an eternity, especially after what happened the last time I was over. But I am determined not to get sucked into feelings of love and just try and enjoy this crazy, flirty thing that Mrs. Singer and I have going on. But, a few days later, I'm over there again and as usual it's difficult for me to be rational around her.

"Oh hey, Mrs. Singer. What's up? Need a hand changing a lightbulb or...anything?"

"Haha, no Nick, thanks I got it. I'm heading out. How do I look?"

"Mrs Singer, you know what I think."

"Well, say it Nick, because I need the confidence."

"OK, well, I think you're a bombshell, Mrs. Singer. I think you're an incredible woman. You know that."

"Thanks, Nick. I needed that. You're a very sweet boy. Are you two going to watch a movie tonight while I'm gone? Go ahead and pick one out." Although we probably wouldn't be actually watching one, I walk around her towards the shelves with the DVDs, and as I do, I let my hand trail across her waist and belly and give her a little loving squeeze. She puts her hand on my hand and we look at each other. We stand in silence for a few moments as I put both my hands on her hips and gently massage, our eyes locked.

She lets out a deep sigh and closes her eyes. Breaking off, she says "OK, Nick. I have to go. You...um, never mind."

"I think we'll watch this one, Mrs. Singer. The Graduate. Have you seen it?" She gives me a look and shakes her head as if to say "Don't be bad."

"Yes I've seen it, Nick. You know I have."

"OK, I'll see you later, Mrs. Singer. And you be safe out there"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm just going out with the girls. Nighty night now." I sense that she made a point of telling me it's a ladies night, and I'm glad she did. I hate having feelings of jealousy over her.

That night, I stay up late with Tommy playing video games as usual, purposefully not falling asleep in hope of catching Mrs. Singer. Around midnight, I hear her come home, but I don't know if she knows I'm still there. Her door is ajar and I peep around and cautiously go on. She's lying on the bed, wearing some spectacular lingerie and looks like she might be sleeping or passed out drunk. She did have the tendency to get tiddly when she went out.

I stand there for a while, checking her out, imagining what it would be like to kiss her all over. She doesn't move and I don't want to disturb her, but I do want to make sure she is alright. I bend down and whisper her name. She doesn't answer but makes some incoherent noise and turns on her side. She is definitely asleep and seems peaceful. Instead of touching her up inappropriately, which is what I want to do, I find a sheet and cover her up. She looks nice and cozy now, so I leave her to sleep.

The next morning, I get up and she is in the living room. I sit down next to her on the couch. "Oh, Hey Nick. You stayed over?"

"Yeah, Mrs. Singer, I think you know I did."

"What do you mean?" She looks genuinely confused.

"Didn't you give me another of your gifts last night?"

"Nicholas...?" she says and gives me a stern look.

"Well, you were lying on your bed in your underwear, Mrs. Singer, and..."

"And, what, Nicholas?" She interrupts me. She is getting mad now.

"And nothing. You were lying there, looking amazing. I figured you knew I was there and wanted me to see."

"Ugh. Why would I want that?" she says dismissively. This makes me feel shitty. "Nick, I'm sorry. I'm just hung over. Tell me what I did last night," she says more sweetly, taking a sip of her coffee.

"You didn't do anything. You were just in your lingerie, lying on the bed and you left the door open."

"OK, Nicholas. So, what did you do? Did we..."

"Mrs. Singer, you were passed out. I just made sure you were OK, put a sheet over you and left you to sleep." Mrs. Singer looks at me and is silent for a while.

"Nick, are you saying that I was lying there nearly nude, passed out and all you did was put a sheet over me to make sure I was alright?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I did kiss you on the forehead and tell you sweet dreams," I tell her without thinking.

"Oh, Nicholas." She looks like she might cry. "That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. You really are the most lovely boy. Thank you. Thank you for taking care of me and not taking advantage of me." I just nod and smile weakly. She moves up close to me and gives me a long, loving hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you," she whispers again. "I'll make you some breakfast," she says and gets up. Wow, being a good, decent, honest person can really pay off sometimes.

_______

Three or four days later, I'm over at the Singer place again after school, ostensibly to do some homework, but increasingly, I have another motive for wanting to be there. I spy Mrs. Singer in her study and it looks like she's doing some paperwork. She's dressed in a business suit, but it's unbuttoned slightly down the front and from my vantage point, I can see she's got no bra on, her breasts partly revealed. I knock and go in.

"Hi Mrs. Singer."

"Nick, Hi. How are you, honey? Staying for dinner? I just need to finish up here."

"You need help?"

"What with? The accounts?"

"Um, maybe I could help you locate your brassiere?" I say, feeling naughty and aroused after looking at her.

"Nicholas! She yells. "Sometimes you are infuriating. Really! You can be the most cheeky, insolent boy in the world. Huh!"

"Well, sorry, not sorry. It just looks like you lost it. Or maybe you knew I was coming by and so decided to not wear it?" I say, leaning against her desk, looking down her top. Her chest looks sensational. She gives me a stern look but doesn't cover herself up.

"Nicholas! You are outrageous. I..."

"I love it when you call me Nicholas when you pretend to be mad at me." She lets out a deep breath.

"OK, fine. Yes, I knew you were coming, and...well, so...ugh! You're infuriating, Nick," she says, but can't quite manage to be angry.

"Well, you're hot. And I love your breasts, you know I do." She makes a shocked face, the usual one, torn between amusement and irritation.

"Nicholas!! Urg, Nick. You have stepped over the line," she says, then bursts out laughing. "Fine. I'm done with this work. I'm going to go and put on my bra because I think I've been ogled enough for one day. Then, I'll make dinner."

She stands up and walks over towards the door. I'm not going to let her get through just yet, so I grab her assertively and pull her towards me. She fights for a second, then goes floppy and gives in. I may be less than half her age, but I'm a pretty big, strong guy. She's in my arms. We lock eyes, and she bites her lip.

"You really do have the loveliest breasts, Mrs. Singer," I whisper, staring down at her.

"Yes, I know I do, Nick. And I know you want to touch them. But you're not going to. They belong to Mr. Singer." Sensing my disappointment, she wriggles her body against me, making sure her leg rubs up against my hard cock. "Mmmm, Nick. You make me crazy. Ugh. I'm sorry sweetie. Let me go."

I let her go. She looks at me and very quickly gives me a tiny kiss on the lips. "Now, where'd I put that damn bra," she says as if that little kiss never happened and walks off. I stand there, bright red, with my fingers against my lips. She kissed me. I'm walking on air.

Later that evening, I stroll past her door as I always try to do and there she is, in her bra and panties, getting changed. She looks fantastIc.

"Well, hello Mrs. Singer! It looks like you're...um, getting ready for bed, or something. Can I come in?"

"Nick, really, no. I'm in my underwear. No hugging, now. Keep your distance, please. I'm...ugh. What do you want?"

"Why so unfriendly, Mrs Singer? If you didn't want me to see, why did you leave the door open?"

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry, you're right. It's just. Y'know, I'm married and I intend to stay married. You obviously have a crush on me and I think you're cute and I like the attention, but..."

It is the first time she has openly acknowledged our situation. It feels pretty good, so I ignore her and go on. "You have a beautiful body, Mrs. Singer," I tell her and take a step towards her.

"Nicholas! Damn it, stop it, OK?" she says, smiling, barely containing a laugh. "You can't come in, you can't have a hug. You can't touch me, OK? It's not right. You go to bed, honey."

"But Mrs. Singer, I'll never be able to sleep now that I've seen you like this. Can't you see what you've done to me?" I say, looking down at the giant erection in my pants. Mrs. Singer looks down as well, opens her mouth and chews on her lip a little and breathes deeply. I take another step forward.

"OK, Nick. I guess it's my fault. But you're going to have to go now. Go to bed and jerk off, OK? I'm sorry, honey."

"Hmmm, OK, I guess I will. But I'm going to think about you while I do it."

"I expect you always do, Nick. Isn't that right?"

"Jesus, now who's being bad? Yes, you've got me. Every day. Every day I jerk off and think of you. Happy?"

"Actually, yes, Thank you, Nick sweetie. I've thought about you too."

"Wait, what?"

"You heard me Nick, now go to bed."

"OK, now I'm going to jerk off and think about you masturbating while you imagine that your vibrator is my tongue," I say calmly.

"Nicholas!! Oh. My. God. What is wrong with you??" she says, laughing. "You are too funny." I'm glad she found it funny and didn't slap my face.

"OK, Mrs. Singer, I'll leave you to it. Just give me something to think about."

"Something to think about, Nick?" She stops and looks at me. "Well, how's this view?" She turns around and sticks her ass out.

"You're a lovely lady, Mrs. Singer."

"Oh, Nick, you really are the sweetest boy. Now get out. Seriously. Or it's going to be a bad scene. Leave, now, please. If our friendship means anything. Please don't ruin it." I can see she is serious, and despite all my playful flirting, I really do like her and don't want to hurt her.

"OK, Mrs. Singer, good night. And thank you."

"Thanks for what, honey"

"Thank you for being so...so...wonderful." She blows me a kiss and I leave. I hear her start the shower, maybe to cool herself off. I go to the guest room and jerk off thinking of her all wet in there. The next morning over breakfast, we exchange lots of glances and little smiles and I feel like our little friendship has reached another stage.

_______

My visits to the Singer household have become just as much about seeing Mrs. Singer as they are about hanging out with her son, my best friend. Our friendship, or whatever you want to call it, is so fun and I enjoy flirting with her more than just about anything in my life. I'm always trying to find times to talk to her when no one else is around and excuses to start a conversation.

I find her alone in the living room and prepare to give her a line I had practiced earlier. I had been planning on bringing up a book she had recommended for me, but she looks so cute that all my planning went up in smoke.