My Friend's Mom - Mrs. Singer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I..."

"And that you aren't expecting more from me."

"No, I..."

"And that you understand that I'm not your girlfriend now."

"Yes, I..."

"Can I trust you to keep this between us, Nick?"

"Yes, of course, I..."

"OK. Now, most importantly, Nick. Did you enjoy your special reward?" she says, giving me a kind smile, touching my cheek.

"Mrs. Singer, yes. It was..."

"Was that your first hand job, Nick?"

"Yes, Mrs. Singer, it was." I'm a little embarrassed.

"It's OK, Nick. I think that's sweet. That's part of the reason why I thought you deserved it. You have made me feel good and I wanted to make you feel good too. And actually, Nick," her voice dropping even lower, "I really enjoyed stroking your big cock and making you come. It made me feel like a woman again."

"Mrs. Singer..." I start to speak, but don't know what to say. I want more, but I understand that she can't give it to me and it is obvious now that good things happen to me when I am respectful and patient with her.

"Yes, Nick?"

"Mrs. Singer, is it really big or are you just being nice?" I have to know.

She leans in and whispers, "Oh, it's big, Nick."

"Thank you so much," is all I could think of to say. I feel great.

She gets up and smiles at me. "OK, Nick. I'm going for a run. I'll catch you later." She gives me a playful slap on the cheek and then jogs off. I'm left wondering if that's going to be it for us.

_______

End of Part one. Continued in Part two...