All Comments on 'My Friends Wife'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Way to go!

It brings back a lot of fond memories. Your story is a lot more intensive than my true one but I can relate! Please, do NOT stop here. Write a book about it. Wow, I still can't believe this...........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Thats awesome story

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
FREE LOVE

AHH..Those were the days… Was that by chance the beginning of a commune in the sixties? Nope, we are in the dark times of the new millennium. Still, the spirit of the story seemed so remote from today’s atmosphere; I could not help the association.

Given that everything was consensual, the hate of previous comment was particularly interesting (Sociologically speaking…). Overall the story was fun. Thank you.

p.s. Since the word pregnancy was mentioned, I bet it won’t be long before you get blessings from DON…

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years ago
Looks like the debate team is after you.

By now readers should know what to expect when reading your stories. I guess some computers don't come with back buttons. haha

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You had an editor?

Either your editor wasn't very good, or you are lying. Right of the bat there are errors. The title should be My Friend's Wife. You are writing about only one friend and his wife aren't you? You title indicates the wife belongs to many friend. Duh!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 17 years ago
No more believable than a porn film...

but hot nevertheless. There is a certain sweet innocence about these three friends' utter lack of jealousy, or concern with inconvenient things like whether the baby might be confused by having three parents that does have a 60s feel to it. But I'm of an age where I can still remember the 60s so that was fine with me. LOL. best, Ken

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
I have to agree...editing needs work

The story was well done and could have reminded me of those glory days in the '60. But if you can remember the '60's you weren't there! :-) We don't want to admit it but we really were a bunch of drugged out, self-centered fucks in those days. Free Love? I learned in 1968 that love is never free; the emotional cost is high.

I would have enjoyed this better if the editing had been cranked up a notch. I know that no one can catch everything but some things were very glaring. The title is wrong. It should be "Friend's" wife not the Friends wife. The latter is plural not possessive.

I was surprised that there was a fair amount of really awkward sentence construction here. This surprised me as Techsan is an editor himself. Not really bad sentences, as such, just awkward. He just usually writes much smoother than this.

"Jerry was a little more confident around girls than I was." This should be "....than I" or ..."was I".

"She put an arm around my neck and pulled me down, murmuring, "Mm, hm," into my mouth." Hmm. One cannot, by primary definition (a half-suppressed or muttered complaint), murmur with ones tongue down anothers throat. "she moaned..." would have been a better choice and more indicative of the mood and her reaction.

""Mmpf," I muttered into the cavity of his wife's body." I laughed when I read this. This implies the wife has one cavity. And if her pussy can be described as a cavity, then he needed to strap a 2X4 across his ass and yodel to keep from falling in! :-) Well, many women do have one cavity, but it is usually separated from the rest of the body by their neck.

Yeah, this is all nit-picky shit, but I fiqure with whom can one pic nits if not with good writer? Hell, most of the time we are lucky just to get people to have subject/verb agreement!

Best Regards,

C

techsantechsanover 17 years agoAuthor
You guys tickled my fancy

First, let me say that I respect Chagrined for having the integrity to at least sign his comments, unlike the wondrous Mr. Anonymous, who complained about my spelling but can't himself spell "off".

I must take exception, Chagrined, to two of your comments. Be definition, a murmur is "a half-suppressed or muttered complaint : GRUMBLING; a low indistinct but often continuous sound; a soft or gentle utterance." All of those can apply when one person's mouth is in the mouth of another or in a vaginal opening as well.

As for the vagina being a cavity, the definition of a cavity is "an unfilled space within a mass" and surely an unfilled vagina qualifies, even if you think this might be stretching a point. And since you were reading, I'm sure you will recall that THE cavity had just been defined as her pussy.

As far as the "was I", et al comment, I recognize that you are absolutely correct but this old man forgets that too often and reverts to the everyday language used around here, which is seldom very accurate. I do intend to take this comment to heart and hope to remember to use the phrase correctly in future stories.

Thanks for taking the time to read the story, but especially to post your comments.

Techsan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Hook Like Bastard Babies Used By A

very good writer is a surprise as normally it is just a sick crutch to cover poor scenarios and worse writing.

Respect lacking is disrespect to the plot, characters and us who expect more from the talent we know is there. It is not that you can or can't - it's really about why it is so necessary given your talent.

Perhaps the expectation is unfair - especially here but still more is expected of those who can but don't.

The point is the bastard baby added nothing positive to the story - it was a lose lose! Anyone who thinks a bastard baby is erotic or arousing should step back and stand next to Donie6969 (or wharever Crazy #). Now there is an endorsement for bastard babies that most animals would reject as subhuman.

You can do better and it doesn't have anything to do with morality. It has to do with respect and credibility and a little of life's realities & expectations from someone who isn't a wombat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes

wish i had a friend like that..... love being with a married lady....such a turn on

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
Different strokes.....

While it doesn't exactly fit the ideal for a perfect couple, I guess it takes all kinds. I gave it Five Stars! How could I do anything else, if DGH liked it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People still live like this.

I know a triad like this. My friend wanted to marry his live-in girl friend, but she said she wasn't ready to settle down. She started having sex with another man and got pregnant. My friend told her he still loved her and would see her through the pregnancy, and hoped she would keep the baby for them to raise. The father of the child ended up moving in with them. The father and mother are driven corporate types, and my friend is an artist who works from home, and is especially happy to do so, now that he is "Dada" to Alexa. I couldn't do it, but they all seem to get what they want out of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT IS ODD -- TRUTH OR FICTION?

First, thanks to the Anonymous just before me (10-01-17) for adding realism to this story by recounting his friend's triad arrangement. I recently saw on TV (YouTube) a guy living with a gal. When she wanted a child, he did not and suggested she acquire another partner for that. She did. The baby was a boy old enough to run and play by the time of the video. Interestingly, partner #1, took to the boy, and, working from home, was the prime caregiver! By then man #1 wanted a child, but the gal did not want another. Furthermore, she had taken to man #2, leaving #1 marginalized (or, at least, with less attention than #1). But they were still living as a triad, all actively involved in raising the boy. So, at first, techsan's story appears too deviant for reality, but reality turns out odder than fiction (although, I remember nothing from the video of threesome sex -- she was with one at a time).

My reading was never bothered by language problems, so I was chagrined at Chagrined's comment. I actually disagreed with his improvements for "than I was," feeling that both his options sounded less natural than techsan's original. At any rate, it is nitpicking (including my remarks on it).

Usually I am against cuckold tales. First, because I am looking at it from the husband's (Jerry's) view. Since this story is from the viewpoint of the second guy (Derek), I liked this one. In other words, I'm getting a woman, not losing my own.

Second, too many (most?) willing cuckold tales have the husband getting less, being marginalized, and -- in their worst forms -- being disrespected, made fun of, or even degraded. Since Janie and Derek showed nothing of these repugnant attitudes to Jerry, and were careful to cater to his wishes, and even, seemed to view Jerry as the dominant one in their relationship, I was greatly attracted to this tale. A favorite.

Easily 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous