All Comments on 'My GF's Roommate is SUCH a Slut!'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Teacher44Teacher44about 3 years ago
I'm over the unrealistic proportions of your characters, but...

I really wish your leading man wasn't so shallow that he would not fight harder to prevent his relationship from falling apart. He doesn't know her at all beyond she's got big boobs and is super pushy, yet he's willing to break up with his girlfriend for her. Makes him a grade-A asshole in my book, not a likeable character at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unlike Teacher44, I have no problem with moral issues in fiction and am looking forward to how Steve breaks up with Delores. I'm sure Candice would have some delightful ideas.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 3 years ago
Really Enjoyed This!

Any story that begins with the protagonist holding a massive bra is probably something I'm going to like. Add breast comparison/competition and you're posting a winner. Still not sold on the more realistic measurements (although I'll ALWAYS take measurements over NO measurements); it's hard to believe someone is the biggest you've ever seen when there are REAL women in the breast community with breasts bigger than a double J. So, I'm always going to push for the extreme measurements of your earlier work but I really like Candice living up to the title of this story. For the poster who feels for Delores, here's hoping that she can somehow exceed Candice (they are at T.I.T.S.) and win her man back.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story, I love your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man still waiting on part two of this one. I love stories like this. And a part 3 to the Emily and Ruth story to

oleg88oleg88over 1 year ago

Great! I’d love to hear more ridicule of his girlfriend from Candice. I like how she is enjoying her superiority and willingly demonstrates it and talks about it. It would be cool if she used her and her roommate bras for this, as well as his gf’s clothes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...