My GF's Roommate is SUCH a Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used both hands to cup her right breast and bring it to my lips. Automatically I latched onto her stiff nipple and sucked and licked while she kept rising and falling on my still erect dick! I couldn't believe it! I had never performed like this in the past! Candice was getting more from me than I had known I could give!

As I was thinking this Candice erupted into a massive spasm of ecstasy! She bit her hand to prevent herself from screaming out loud and attracting the attention of Delores who was somewhere else in the apartment.

And she kept on going. In the next twenty minutes she had two more orgasms before slowly extricating herself to kneel next to me on the bed.

"Come on, you horse-dicked fucker! Do me from the back! You'll get even deeper into me and I REALLY want to feel all of your huge cock! I've never had it like this before! You're amazing, Steve, just amazing! Now come on and fuck hell out of me!"

I wasn't going to argue! Sure I was cheating on my girlfriend, but this was the best fuck of my life! Candice was such a slut! And with the biggest tits I could imagine! I slipped behind her and slid my dick into her sopping wet cunt. There was little resistance as I plunged into her. I set a fast and furious pace. I was banging and banging, harder and harder! In no time Candice erupted into a string of orgasms which left her slumped in front of me. She was groaning and crying. Tears were streaming down her face as she tried to pull her self together. I was still going but I was right on the verge.

I pulled back and yanked my stiff dick from her pussy while turning her over. As she turned to look at me I erupted all over her face and chest, taking her by surprise! There were pecker tracks in her hair and down her face, ending in small pools on her tits and in her cleavage! She was a mess. A mess with a big smile on her face! Rather than objecting to me spewing over her giant tits, face and hair, she smiled and laughed. As I tried to catch my breath Candice used her mouth and hands to clean up after me. She sucked up everything from my now limp pecker and then used her fingers to track down all the sperm she could find and sucked it into her mouth.

As I pulled my self together and got redressed she kept using her fingers to gather all that she could and slurping it up. She finally lifted her tits up to where she could use her tongue to gather up my cum and pull it into her mouth! As I was leaving she gave me a little wave with her fingers and collapsed back onto her bed with a sigh!

That evening I had to beg off when Delores made advances. I was wiped out from the activities with Candice!

The next morning I was showering when Candice slithered into the shower stall with me. There was barely room for me and her and her immense Double J tits! She was pressing herself up against me and stroking my dick before I could even react!

"Don't worry, Steve, Delores left early for work. We have some time to ourselves!" She was languidly smoothing her hand up and down my shaft. Her other hand was fingering my ball sack. She grinned up into my face while she worked. I could feel her tits and her hard nipples as they surged and wiggled against me. I got hard in a hurry!

"I love the feel of your big hard dick! I adore the way it flexes as I squeeze and pull on it! So thick! So very, very thick! I can't touch finger to thumb! That's how amazingly thick you are! Like a soda can! Amazing! And so long at the same time! And now so hard, too! I adore it."

"Don't hold back honey, I want to see you shoot your sperm against the wall!" And soon enough she had her wish. With a deep groan of release I started to ejaculate wad after wad of cum that splashed against the wall and slowly slid down.

"Now come here, darling!" Candice grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the shower. She turned her back on me and wiggled her butt at me.

"Come on, lover! Slip that dick into me! I need to feel you pound my pussy hard and fast! You should be able to go for a long time since I took the edge off in the shower! Come on! Don't stall!" She only had to lean forward a little bit to stick her rump out. At the same time she rested those huge tits on the vanity top. As I watched one of her boobs slid into the sink. It filled it to overflowing! She had the largest tits I had ever seen! Amazing and sexier than hell. She was so proud of them too! No false modesty or embarrassment! She loved to show them off and tease men with them.

Her butt was swinging left and right as she posed for me to admire. I stepped up behind her and pushed myself into her. As I started to sink deeper into her she gasped and groaned, arcing her back to improve the angle of attack. I watched in the mirror as her boobs shook and flexed!

"Like the view, honey? Pound my ass and watch my big titties shimmy and shake, darling!"

Her pussy was clutching and grabbing at me as I drove myself as deep into her as I could reach. Soon enough I was getting foot long strokes and she was loving it!

"I'm going to cum," she announced! "I'm cumming on your big, fat dick! I love the feeling, cumming on your hard prick! Don't stop! Make me take more, make me take it all! I want, I need, all of it!"

While I plunged myself into her faster and harder she started to cum. In rapid succession she had several orgasms that left her slumped onto the vanity. She was weeping in ecstasy and kept cumming as I finally shot my cum into her greedy cunt!

"Oh, GOD, that was fabulous!" she exclaimed. She turned and gave me a hug. She pushed her huge boobs against me while giving me a hot kiss. She finally pulled back, patted me on the chest and said, "Well, we better get downstairs. Delores probably has breakfast ready for us!"

"WHAT? You said she left early for work!"

"I lied," she giggled as she pranced down the hall. I was upset with her but that didn't stop me from admiring her pert little ass and how I could see her tits bouncing to either side of her ribcage! Damn, she had a body!

Later that day that body was perched on my legs while she kissed me thoroughly. Her tongue was trying to go down my throat while she was pulling me to her as hard as she could. Those gigantic tits were smashed against my chest and I could feel her stiff nipples as they tried to dig their way thru my shirt!

"Where's Delores?" I asked when she finally pulled away enough that I could breathe again.

"Who cares?" was her response. "No, sorry, she told me she was picking up some overtime and won't be home for hours! Honest!" Her green eyes were staring into mine and she was licking her lips before she leaned in again and delivered another scorching kiss.

I dug out my phone and found that I had, in fact, missed a text from my girlfriend. She wouldn't be back home until late that night.

As I looked up at Candice she plastered another kiss on my lips. She was a great kisser!

She leaned back again and began to pull her sweater up and over her breast shelf. As usual she worked slowly. Inching the sweater up, exposing more and more of her massive bra. She loved to tease me with the slow reveal of her immense breasts. And she knew that I loved to watch. Slowly her massive bra came into view. This was not the pink one that I had handled several days before. This one was floral and low cut. She pulled her sweater up and slowly allowed her bra encased boobs to avalanche out into the open.

She shook her shoulders causing het tits to bounce and shimmy, barely restrained by the bra. "I bet you thought Delores had big tits. Didn't you, Steve? Until you met me. I have REALLY big tits, don't I"

"Big tits? No, Candice you have HUGE tits," I told her while bending forward to lick her cleavage. "You have enormously huge tits! I've never met or seen anyone with tits this big!" It was the truth.

"I'm glad you like them so much, Steve! I love your huge cock! I could ride it all day and all night! Every time I manage to push myself onto your horse-cock it feels like the first time. Your gigantic penis stretches me to the limits!"

"I hooked up with one of my usual studs at the library this afternoon. It was disappointing! I barely felt him! You've turned my snug little puss-puss into a swamp that needs a huge cock to fill. And yours is the only cock big enough! So, get to work, Hoss! Make me feel it while you pound your prick into my cunt! And don't forget to play with my giant hooters while you do it!"

She rolled over and pulled me on top of her. Her ankles locked behind me as she tried to slam herself up onto my dick! Those amazing tits surged and billowed between us as she moved. I was watching in amazement as acres of breasts moved and shook from her activity!

"We only have a couple of hours, Steve! I want you to fuck me all night! Come on, plow that massive dick into my poor neglected little pussy! Fuck me hard, stud! Fuck me hard!"

A couple of minutes later Candice slammed into an orgasem that caused her pussy walls to clench around my root.

"Oh, FUCK that's good! You're as deep as Hank got this afternoon and you're only about halfway in! You make his eight inch dick seem inadequate! And he used to be one of my favorites! God, you have raised the bar for fucking! Don't stop, Steve, keep on going! I want to feel your horse cock as deep into me as possible. Don't stop! Keep going! Make me take it all!

And I did! For the next two hours we went at it like rabbits! She was insatiable! Every time I thought that we were done she would find a way to get me hard again and ride me to another orgasm. I lost count of how often she came. I blasted her with cum five times! It was amazing! She was the hottest, sexiest, sluttiest girl I'd ever met! There was no stopping her!

Once again I had nothing left in the tank when Delores got home. She was ready for action but despite her best efforts I couldn't raise an erection! She just didn't measure up to her slutty roommate!

I feel bad. But the sex with Candice is just amazing! I think I have to break up with Delores.

The End of Part 1

Part 2 is underway.

Stay tuned.

DDDDave


12