My Holiday Treat, an MMF Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We want to make real love to you Chrissy, may we?"

"Real love?" I replied.

"Yes darling we want to fuck you, may we?"

For some reason that made me smile and I replied. "I thought you'd never ask, of course you may."

"So how would you like to do it Chrissy?"

"Well, you two are the leaders in this, I take it you er, um have worked together before?"

Smiling Mike replied. "Yes twice."

"Another old biddy you picked up somewhere?" I asked.

"No love a woman we had both dated on and off for ages, it was very tender and loving. Just like this. We're not pick up merchants you know?"

"No? Well it's worked with me, hasn't it?"

"Yes, I guess so and very pleased we are too and hope it lasts after we're all back home."

"Hmmmm we'll see how you do this time," I replied grinning as I went on feeling more confident and assured. Mike intervened by saying.

"Well not wishing to sound too mechanistic or cold-blooded can we start with a spit roast?"

Although I had vaguely heard the term or, more to the point read it somewhere, I wasn't at all sure what it actually meant and so, somewhat naively, I asked. "If I knew what is I might agree."

"God this sounds so formal and unsexy, doesn't it?" Tom said kissing my cheek and cupping my boob as Mike kissed the other one and sucked on my nipple.

"Yes, it does rather, but go on," I added as I stroked both heads wondering just what I was letting myself in for but feeling my excitement returning after a brief break.

"Well, Chrissy it's where you suck one of us as the other fucks you. There, is that clear enough?"

I had never had a guy say anything like that to me before and it gave me a hell of a buzz. "Yes, er, um er yes, that's very clear," I stammered.

"And?" one of them asked as they both slobbered over my tits. Trying to bring some levity into the rather serious line of chat I quipped.

"You guys lead and I 'll follow."

In response to that they both kissed me and Mike asked. "You ok bareback, we are both clean and recently tested?"

I was rather ashamed to realise that the use of a condom hadn't entered my head but then, I hadn't been with anyone who might be a risk for some time and I was pretty sure that I couldn't conceive so I muttered. "Ok if you're sure, I don't want to be turning up in Oxford with a baby you know."

"No worries love," Tom said adding. "Bags I go first."

"First where?" Mike asked.

"Well she's sucked you hasn't she?"

"So?"

"Then it's my turn for that, ok?"

"Come make your minds up guys or I'll change mine," I interjected

"Sorry," Mike said adding. "How about we do it doggy fashion Chrissy, as you do Tom, ok?"

"Whatever," I mumbled getting more excited by the moment as my impending spit roast got nearer. I added, "But not in my mouth though."

"What do you mean?" Tom asked adding. "Mike's already been there."

"I meant don't cum in there, it makes me gag."

"Oh ok," Tom replied as Mike started pulling me up and said.

"Might be best love if you're on all fours."

I got the message and took up that position as he gripped my hips by the slight love handles and pressed his erection right into the crease of my bottom. At the same time, Tom knelt in front of me and rubbed his erection against my face. Then holding it he pressed it against my lips so I opened my mouth. They both entered me at the same time which, I assumed was part of the spit roast process. Mike probed his hardness against my lips opening them up and then sliding slowly into me letting me savour that wonderful moment as a cock penetrates a woman. I know that I grunted as it went right up me but any other sound was impossible as Tom pushed his erection into my mouth. Presumably that formed the surrogate spit on which they were going to roast me!

I was getting lovely sensations from Mike in my pussy but not so good from Tom in my mouth. I nearly always find sixty-nine disappointing as trying to focus on giving good head while being eaten out is so difficult and this was the same. Mike, with his long deep thrusts was making my body move, and that was mostly opposite to what Tom needed my mouth to do to him. It also meant that several time he went into my mouth so far that I was almost deep throating which I cannot do or handle. To cope, I put my arm around his waist and muttered. "Hold your cock Tom." That made things a little better but not much and we stopped with him removing himself from my mouth.

"Sorry Chrissy," he said looking distraught.

"Not your fault," I said with a wry grin. "It's that bugger the other end," I went on looking over my shoulder at Mike who was still buried deeply inside me. "I know do it with me lying down."

"How do you mean?" Tom asked.

"Like this, take it out a mo. Mike," I told them as I lay on my side and said." Come on Tom lay beside me so I can hold it and suck at the same time as you get in from behind Mike." It worked well and I kissed, licked and sucked Tom's cock and his balls as Mike patiently and slowly fucked me until my orgasm exploded. It wasn't until I came down from, what was it my third or fourth in half an hour, that I realised neither of them had cum.

We lay together as they again most considerately waited for my body and mind to recover from the travails of my climax. They touched me but were careful to be gentle and not encroach onto my most sexually sensitive area between my legs where a woman is often quite tender after an orgasm.

You didn't cum did you, neither of you?" I asked somewhat mystified as I had not been with a guy, let alone two, who hadn't cum.

"No, but we will we don't want to exhaust ourselves too soon Chrissy," Mike told me

I was rather bemused but didn't think it polite or relevant to continue with that topic however, they did as Tom asked. "Is that ok Christina?"

"Perfect for me guys all the fun and none of the mess," I grinned opening my mouth to Mike's probing tongue.

"How about another bottle of Champagne?" one of them suggested.

Waiting for that to arrive gave me the chance to freshen up in the bathroom. As I did, I couldn't help wondering just where this was going and how much further and longer we would enjoy this rather wonderful type of sexual adventure. Checking my watch I saw that we had been going for just over an hour which made me wonder what the second or even the third hours might have in store for me.

I didn't know that Mike had ordered a platter of savoury nibbles and meats and seeing it on the table made me realise that I was hungry so I joined them standing in the seating area by the window. If anyone could have looked in through that they would have seen quite a sight of the three of us naked, chatting away as we sipped Champagne and tucked into the nibbles; it was actually rather lovely. And, of course, I couldn't help noticing that they had both softened.

"Ok for more Chrissy?" Tom asked slipping his arm around my waist and pulling me against him.

As he did, I reached down and grasping his soft dick I replied. "I am but more to the point are you two?" as I stroked it

"Don't worry about us, we'll soon be back to what you want," Mike said pushing himself against me and kissing my mouth as Tom kissed my breasts. We stood there like an erotic, human triangle for some time kissing and fondling each other as true to their word they were both semi-erect again quickly.

"Mmmmm that feels much better," I told them as I felt their organ stirrings against my body.

"Good, pleased that you think hard ons are better," Mike quipped pushing me towards the bed. We laid down on it with me naturally between them and we started to kiss and fondle each other. Once again, I marvelled at the amount of attention from the two mouths, four hands and the now beautifully hard two cocks. It was amazing to be the centre of such attention. I revelled in being kissed on the lips and neck at the same time, to have one mouth leave mind and then by turning my head the slightest way to the side to have a different mouth, lips and tongue adore my face. My body vibrated to the feel of two men's hands on my breasts and nipples, pressing my clit and fingers from two different guys going in me at the same time. And of course, as they were doing all those wondrous things to me, I was delighting myself by feasting my hands on two gorgeous cock and two full scrotums. As I lay there not far from yet another climax, I found myself wondering at how truly amazing it would be to increase the mixture to a trio of men. The thought of the amount of attention and stimulation I would receive from three lovers made me shudder causing one of them to ask. "Another one starting Chrissy?" I didn't reply but simply stroked both cocks and pushed my tits against the hands that were caressing them.

Tom muttered. "Chrissy, can I fuck you please?"

It seemed the most perfectly natural question for him to ask and I replied. "Of course."

We then had the most amazing ten minutes or so of sex that I had ever experienced.

Tom rolled on top of me as Mike kissed me. His erection was lying right across my clit so immediately it felt as though he was fucking me. He shuffled his body down a little so that his legs and penis were urging my legs to open which they did, very willingly. As they both kissed me, I felt the tip of Tom's dick nuzzling right against my lips. I was willing him to go further, to enter me or, as I was thinking at the time and wanted to say but felt that I didn't know them well enough, to shove his cock right up my cunt! I ran my hands up and down his back as Mike, somehow, got his hand between Tom's and my bodies and squeezed my tits just as I squeezed Tom's pert ass. And then he did do exactly what I wanted so that my cunt was filled with his cock. He then fucked me with long, slow, deep thrusts until I was almost having an orgasm but then to my alarm, he stopped, pulled out and rolled off me causing me to mutter, "what's up, what's the matter?"

I didn't get a verbal answer but instead I was rewarded with Mike clambering on top of me and doing exactly what I had willed Tom to do and that meant I'd had two cocks in me within seconds of each other. Naturally, it didn't take Mike long to make me start to climax and I reached out for Tom who was kneeling alongside me by my shoulder. Grabbing his cock which felt doubly delicious I had a strong urge to suck it and this time the spit roast did work. As Mike took me to my climax that was heavenly brilliant so Tom fucked my face with the same rhythm that Mike was fucking me down below. It was truly awesome. And this time they both did cum. Mike shot his goo deep inside me and Tom doing as I'd asked earlier and resisting cumming in my mouth and pulled out. After asking, "on your tits ok Chrissy?" to which I replied that it was he shot his load onto my chest with most going onto my left tit but one stream hitting my chin, lips and glasses.

As my orgasmic shudders gradually calmed down they both cuddled me and gave me little kisses and fondles. I didn't feel comfortable, though, as my breasts and face had smears of Tom's sperm on them and I could feel that some of Mike's was starting to seep out of me and was running down my thighs. So, I cut things short and went to the bathroom and again cleaned up applying more perfume and hair spray having noticed a globule of Tom's sperm in it.

"Well I think I had better go," I told them after returning to the seating area and thanking Mike for the glass of Champagne that he handed me. As I sipped that I was surprised that I didn't feel pretty drunk as, after all we'd had two bottles of wine at dinner and now nearly two bottles of Champagne as well. Smiling, I thought to myself, sex must help you stay sober!

"Do you really, Chrissy, it's not that late and you can sleep in tomorrow?" Tom asked as again we stood in the seating area sipping our Champagne.

We chatted about that for a while with me agreeing that I had no pressing need to go to my room just yet. "And in case we still have seconds to come," Mike came out with.

"Seconds?" I asked rather stupidly.

"Yes, we've both only cum once and that's not fair, is it?"

"Why isn't it fair?" I asked being slow to get what they meant, possibly meaning I was a little drunk after all.

"Well Chrissy you have had what, four or five orgasms and we've only had one each?" Tom said smiling as Mike added.

"And real men and golfers go at least one round, don't they?"

I understood, at last, and felt thrilled and took it as a compliment that they wanted more with me as, I glanced at my watch and saw that it was only just after eleven.

Smiling I replied. "As can some lady non-golfers," which made them laugh and they put their arms around me as again we kissed and fondled each other. Naturally I guess, with guys of their ages, they had softened again. As we kissed and their hands once more roamed over my body, I had an idea. I knew that the longer this was going on I was getting more and more into it. I had never even thought about having a threesome with two guys before but now I was in one I was finding out just how amazing it is. Apart from the large amount of sexual activity going on and the wonderful amount of attention I was getting there was another aspect of it that was pleasing me so much. That was the sheer three-way togetherness of it. We really were a trio of sexual compatriots all intent on one thing, pleasure or, rather, mutual pleasure. The two of them giving it to me and me returning it to them. But so far, I realised as I stood between them kissing and fondling, it had been a little one way; them giving to me. In the spirit of the sexual relationship that the three of us had been developing over the past few days and which had been so wonderfully consummated in their bedroom this evening, I wanted to play my part. I didn't want to just be their plaything as I had been so far. I wanted to give as well as take and that gave me an idea.

"So, if it's my round now, why don't you sit on the couch, side by side?" I asked.

"Why," they asked. "What you gonna do?"

"You'll find out like you do when you hit the ball when playing the game," I told them as with their semi erections bobbing up and down they walked across the room and sat down.

"No closer, not scared of touching each other, are you?" I asked rather hoping that they would as the idea of seeing guys playing had quite an appeal to me, but neither responded. They shuffled up so that their hips and legs were touching and I stood before them my knees close to theirs. Looking down as I made up my mind what I was going to do I had several emotions running through me. I was enormously aroused by the sight of two guys sitting in front of me with their semi-erections growing before my eyes. I also felt a little dirty, naughty and sluttish at what I had done so far with them and what was now going through my mind. Additionally, I had expectations for the future with them back in the UK and for the rest of the evening and night. But the single most powerful emotion that was making my tits feel so full and my entire body tingle was what I felt for them as people. It was now a sort of love. Not the kind a mother feels for her children nor that a woman has for a longer-term lover. The latter is a love that is expressed in many ways a significant one being having sex together, by joining your bodies. No, this was the other way. The sex we had enjoyed together was creating a totally different style of love between us. It was hard to figure out or explain to myself but with the former more accepted type of affection, love leads to sex between two people. With what I was now experiencing as I stood before them their eyes adoring my nakedness, what we had done so far, the sex we'd had together was creating something akin to love. But in some ways, it was a bigger love than I'd had with my husband and one other man with whom I had a six-month affair. It was the reverse way as sex was leading to love and not vice versa and it was a three-way love just as the sex was three-way. That's why they had alternated kissing my mouth and fondling me, why they had shared me when they took it turns to fuck me and why they had spit roasted me. Paramount in my mind at that moment was for me to express a similar three-way love so that's why I was going to suck both cocks at the same time.

Kneeling so that one of my boobs pressed against Mike's left knee and the other against Tom's right, I squirmed them a little thinking that might complete their erections. Then, as I held a cock in each hand I could actually feel them completing their necessary and so welcome growth.

"Mmmmm Chrissy, that's fantastic,"

"It's marvellous," they both groaned as I ran my hands up and down the pair of wonderfully stiff cocks and couldn't help agreeing with them completely.

"Glad you like it," I smiled up at them adding. "But there's more," as I leaned forward and licked the length of Tom's cock. Maybe I was imagining it but it seemed as though I could taste myself on it, I told them as I switched to Mike and licked the length of his. I repeated that a few times until I decided to go further and I slid Mike's into my mouth and pumped my head up and down a few times as I began to face fuck his cock. His grip on my shoulders tightened and lovely, deep groans of appreciation slipped from his mouth to be replaced with a grunt of disappointment when I took him from my mouth and replaced it with Tom's erection. I couldn't tell the difference.

Now, though, as I fellated one, I would use my fingers to stimulate the other one by caressing and cupping their balls and scratching gently on their perineums. Switching quite quickly and frequently from one to the other I made oral love to both of them thus, keeping up the three-way sexual balance between us.

"Do want to cum?" I asked them.

"No not yet," Mike answered for both of them.

Odd as it may sound it really was lovely, romantic and hugely arousing simply laying together in one mass of naked, sexually inflamed flesh occasionally kissing and touching each other. We did that for what turned out to be an hour or so during which time I dozed off a couple of times. What I woke up to, though, certainly wasn't odd and was really rather fantastic. I had got quite used to the hands and fingers caressing and fondling my breasts, buttocks, thighs and pussy and I was vaguely aware of them as I dozed. What woke me, though, was firstly feeling a mouth on each breast at the same time as which two sets of fingers stroked my lips and secondly then having two mouths down there licking me as two hands squeezed my boobs. That was accompanied by having two erections pressed against me. It was what sexual heaven must be like I thought!

Then out of the blue one of them, Tom I think said. "Do you do anal Chrissy?"

As both of them had already licked the length of the crease between the cheeks of my ass, pressed their tongue against my anal hole and at least one of their fingers had probed inside it, they knew I was ok with anal play generally.

"Sometimes, yes it has been known?"

"Do you like it?" Mike asked me.

Smiling I replied in a rather cocky way. "It has its moments. Why do you?"

"Not a lot no, but Tom does, don't you mate?"

"Mmmm love it, so could I Chrissy?" Tom asked stroking one of my cheeks.

"When?" I rather inanely asked.

"Now, as I guess we need to finish soon as it's getting on for one," Tom said surprising me at how late it was as time certainly had flown by. That made me realise that we'd been having sex for over four hours. which, in turn made me think that I must have had at least six and maybe more orgasms and it was a long, long time since that had happened.

"Yes, it's late and I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow around the pool."

"You may need your sleep dear but certainly not the beauty variety, you have plenty of that," Mike said kissing me as Tom slid his finger into the crease in my bottom.