All Comments on 'My Husband's Boss Ch. 01'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great 1st chapter!

look forward to future chapters. The ending hints at DP - both women deserve DPs, with ass to mouth. The women get to taste their own asses, and the other woman's ass too. Maybe the women can be swapped for whole weekends and on work trips or even vacations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nice 1st Chapter

:)

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

The husband's boss gave her what she needed. Now the husband gives her what he needs, the divorce papers and a lawsuit against his ex-boss and his company! And a lawsuit against the author for writing crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5.0)!

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Major suckfest. Where do all these girlie-boy authors come from? 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo! 5- [4.65 = 93% = A (β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ!)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well would you look at that. Our pathetic little troll Mattenw made another comments without fully reading the story. That idiot has no clue that the husband fucked the boss’s wife in the ass and both husband and wife are ok with it. He continues to make a joke of himself on a daily basis with stupid comments. Meanwhile I’m sure he has jerked his little pud to these stories over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of this story:

"... I know I was jeopardizing my marriage and Mark's job but...damn, it was huge. But, it didn't matter. I did move my hand back and pretended nothing had happened."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A masterpiece. I LOVED it. Gave you a

5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

* * *

MΓ©nage Γ  trois is dead!

Long live mΓ©nage Γ  quatre!

❀❀❀❀!

Excerpt from p. 2 of the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was worried that Mark would be angry with me. Reassured of his love, I felt a slight stirring inside at his suggestion that we see what tomorrow brings. That sounded for the world like Mark was agreeable to continuing our friendship with Norman and Susan. Brushing aside a slight pang of selfishness, I was certain I wanted more of what Norman had to offer.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was very well conceived and masyerfully crafted.

I gave you a 5.0 = 100% = A+ (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVED it! LOVED it! LOVED it!

This story made my day.

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…+ (5.0 = 100%)!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very well done. A 5 for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an EXCELLENT WIFE SEX STORY!

I gave it a 5.0 [= 100% = A+! (β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘)].

The wife sharing fenomenon is rather hard to explain and coprehend. In my case, I absolutely had no idea I had a propensity to get sexually aroused when another man caresses, kisses, or fucks my wife as I secretely watch.

The first time it happened to me I just froze, was in a shock, totally mesmerized, in a hypnotic trance of sorts. My mind was foggy. It felt like an out-of-body experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from this story.

Quote:

Kissing me softly he promised to go slow. Inch by inch he lowered me down onto his huge cock. Little by little he took me. Small orgasms came with such frequency it felt like one continuous release. My mouth was open, gasping for air. I screamed a silent scream as he continued to lower me onto him...

End quote.

As c69hunter said about 2 months ago,

"Very well done. A 5 for sure"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from this story.

Quote:

"Do you know what your boss did tonight?" I asked my husband on the way home from his company dinner. I didn't wait for him to answer. "He had the nerve to put his hand on my leg under the table. Can you believe this guy? Who does he think he is?"

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"... I would never do anything to disrespect you or Mark but I find you very attractive and just had to find out if you are interested in exploring this any farther. I promise not to bother you any more tonight. I also promise that whatever you decide will not have any effect on Mark's position with the company. Mark is a fabulous employee and I don't want to lose him."

End quote.

5 (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM P. 1 OF THE STORY.

Quote:

You see...I have, for years harbored a secret desire for well-endowed men. Don't get me wrong I love Mark and he is no shrimp in the size department. He is well above the national average you read about on the internet and is very apt at using it. The problem is Scott Simpson. He's a guy I dated in college...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... I should have been offended by his forwardness and his language. I should have gotten out of the hot tub, found Mark, and insist that he take me home.

But I didn't. I stayed put. Lost in a sea of desire, I forgot everything except what was in my hand. Proving that I had completely lost touch with reality, I ...

End quote.

* * *

[β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)]!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MY HUSBAND'S BOSS CH. 01 is an excellent story.

As a rule, husband's boss is better in bed then the husband!

Many bosses are Alpha males.

Women readily go to bed with Alphas. They are ready to take risks to be with an Alpha.

* * *

5 (4.75 = 95%, β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…!)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"Do you know what your boss did tonight?" I asked my husband on the way home from his company dinner. I didn't wait for him to answer. "He had the nerve to put his hand on my leg under the table. Can you believe this guy? Who does he think he is?"

End quote.

β€’ β€’ β€’

EXCELLENT.

EXCELLENT.

EXCELLENT.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCERPT FROM AN ANON COMMENT.

Quote:

I absolutely had no idea I had a propensity to get sexually aroused when another man caresses, kisses, or fucks my wife as I secretely watch.

The first time it happened to me I just froze, was in a shock, totally mesmerized, in a hypnotic trance of sorts. My mind was foggy. It felt like an out-of-body experience.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Excerpt from page 1 of the story.

Quote:

... And a welcoming hug was automatic each time we met. And I'm not talking about a gentle arm around the shoulders kind of hug. I'm talking about a full-frontal squeeze that pushed her ample breasts into me, just above my own because of the difference in our heights. I couldn't help but notice how firm they felt. I am embarrassed to admit that, more than once, I had caught myself wondering if they felt that firm without the support of a bra...

End quote.

β€’ β€’ β€’

5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of the story.

Quote:

Norman suddenly removed my hand and moved to the other side of the hot tub, removing his swimsuit as he went. Instead of sitting back in the water, he sat on the edge facing me. Like a moth to a flame, I was drawn across the hot tub and between his legs. Taking his manhood in both hands, I knelt and stared at it as I stroked it. I was in a daze. I had lost all sense of time and space...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Aguywithastory is an excellent erotic story-teller.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... Had I told him the complete truth, it might have changed his opinion of his boss. He did put his hand on my leg under the table, just like I told Mark. And I did move it back, just like I told Mark. What I didn't tell Mark is that when I used my hand to discretely move his bosses hand he quickly took my hand and placed it right on top of the biggest bulge I have ever felt in a man's pants. I was, at the same time, shocked and wet with excitement.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous