My Husband's Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok...I can't believe I'm telling you this but, we sometimes play this game where I pretend that I'm with Scott and Mark at the same time. I'm on top of Scott and Mark is...I can't do this. This is too embarrassing. What would Susan think if she knew I was telling you about our perverted sex life."

Norman suddenly removed my hand and moved to the other side of the hot tub, removing his swimsuit as he went. Instead of sitting back in the water, he sat on the edge facing me. Like a moth to a flame, I was drawn across the hot tub and between his legs. Taking his manhood in both hands, I knelt and stared at it as I stroked it. I was in a daze. I had lost all sense of time and space.

Norman talked as I stroked. "So...let me guess. You are pretending your toy is Scott fucking your pussy while Mark is fucking you in the ass, right?" My head snapped up to stare him in the eyes. How did he know? Anal sex was one of our favorite things but he had no way of knowing that. I loved the feel of Mark's cock filling my ass, with or without my make-believe Scott. "You love anal sex, don't you?" I wanted to deny it but I couldn't.

"Yes, I do." I replied, "Do you?" Then it dawned on me. There is no way a woman could take this penis anally without damaging her body. "Sorry, I guess that was a stupid question." I had never stopped stroking as we talked. I leaned forward and, peeling the fore-skin back, I took the tip in my mouth. I licked and kissed around the head. Groans from Norman told me he was enjoying my efforts.

"No, not a stupid, just a problem. As you can guess, there is one problem that comes with a large endowment. Anal sex has never been a reasonable option for me. However, Susan absolutely loves having someone fuck her in the ass. I know. I have watched her have multiple orgasms from getting fucked in the ass."

I was caught completely off guard. "Wait...you said you have watched her let someone else have anal sex with her? You mean she let someone video her and you watched it?"

As he continued, Norman reached behind me and un-hooked my top. The straps slid off of my shoulders, exposing my breasts. One at a time, I slipped my arms out of the shoulder straps, allowing the top to float away, leaving me topless. I was so lost in desire I never flinched when he took a breast in each hand and began teasing the nipples. My nipples are very sensitive so it wasn't long before I was feeling the results down below. I have had orgasms from just nipple play and I was sure I was close again.

"No, I mean I have sat and watched her have sex with another man. I know that doesn't sound normal to most people but we aren't exactly normal. I love Susan. I would do anything in the world for her. If that means letting her have pleasure I can't provide without injuring her, then that's what I will do, and have done in the past."

"That is why we invited you and Mark tonight. Forgive us for being slightly deceitful, but we were hoping to build a close, personal relationship with you and Mark that would be mutually beneficial to all of us." My head was now spinning, and not just from the wine.

Standing up to face Norman, I continued to stroke him as I questioned him, "So...what do you mean, a close, personal relationship? You make it sound like a business transaction."

"I'm sorry, I guess that's the business man in me talking. What I mean to say is, we are attracted to you and Mark. I find you very attractive, as you should be able to tell from the banquet. Susan was equally attracted to Mark. I wanted very much to let you experience what I have to offer and Susan badly needs what I can't give her but Mark can."

"You mean....?"

"Yes, I mean Susan wants Mark to fuck take her anally. It has been a very long time and she desperately needs someone to pleasure her there. The toys, as you know, are good but they can't replace the real thing." I was touched in some weird sort of way that Norman would go to such lengths to ensure his wife's pleasure.

Taking me in his arms, we kissed for the first time. Pulling me to him, our bodies touched, sending electrical jolts thru me. My breasts were mashed against his chest as his penis became wedged between our lower bodies. Passion flooded my body as I wrapped my arms around him and returned to kiss.

All thoughts of swinging, Mark, and Susan evaporated as we kissed. "I need you Norman. Please forgive me for being so forward, but I need you to give me what my toy can't. I need to feel you inside me. To take me, to fill me, to fuck me. Oh god Mark, please forgive me wherever you are but I need this big cock in me."

We kissed again as Norman lifted me out of the water and sat me in his lap, removing my bottoms as he went. Wrapping my legs around him, I sat on his legs. His right hand dropped between us and his middle finger slipped effortlessly into me. I was already dripping wet. I held on around his neck as his finger drove me insane, his left hand, alternating between my erect nipples adding to the fire blazing in my body. The first orgasm caught me by surprise. My body shook as he continued his manipulations.

Thru lust filled eyes I begged him, "Please Norman. Please fuck me. I need you." Showing surprising strength, he slipped his hands under my legs and lifted me, lining my vaginal opening up with his dick. Ever so slowly, he lowered me down until I felt the tip at my opening.

"Please be gentle. I need you but it's been a very long time." Kissing me softly he promised to go slow. Inch by inch he lowered me down onto his huge cock. Little by little he took me. Small orgasms came with such frequency it felt like one continuous release. My mouth was open, gasping for air. I screamed a silent scream as he continued to lower me onto him.

Finally, when I was sure I was going to pass out from the mixture of pain and pleasure, I felt our mid-sections touch. I had done it. I had taken his entire monster in me. I let out a breath of air and a violent orgasm swept my body. I held on for dear life as my body convulsed with spasm after spasm. Even Scott Simpson had never made me orgasm like that, and Norman hadn't even fucked me yet.

Norman allowed me to relish in my release as he held me in his arms. Then, ever so gently, he grasped my hips and began moving me back and forth on his cock. We kissed, our tongues battling for position as he moved in me. Each thrust brought another tremor. Then it hit me. How long had it been? And where was Mark and Susan? Oh no...what am I going to tell Mark? What have I done?

I guess my concern showed in my eyes. Sensing my alarm, Norman assured me, "Don't worry. I'm sure Mark and Susan are doing just fine. In fact, I'm sure of it."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked, not as confident as he appeared to be.

Lifting me off of him, he turned me and moved me to the other side of the hot tub. Bending me over the edge, he entered me from behind. I just thought I was full of cock before but I think he went even deeper. I knew for sure he was in unexplored territory. As he resumed fucking me he said, "Look up and you will see why I'm sure."

Raising my head, I looked directly into the eyes of Susan. She was bent over the patio table naked, her eyes wild with lust, staring back at me. Behind her stood Mark, equally naked, his hands on her hips. It was obvious he was fucking her. But where he was fucking her became even more clear when she grunted almost indelibly, "Oh yea, that's it, Mark. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. I need your cock in my ass. Please don't stop. I'm cumming...FUCK MY ASS..." she screamed as her body was wracked by a violent orgasm. Mark groaned as he emptied his balls in her ass.

Suddenly I was aware of Norman slamming into me with bone crushing intensity. Grabbing my breasts in both hands, he pulled me to him, slammed into me one last time and roared as he pumped me full of his hot cum. That pushed me over the edge for seemingly the hundredth time. My body shuddered in release as he continued to pump me full. I could feel our combined juices flooding out of me. I didn't think he would ever stop cumming.

But, finally he relaxed his death grip on my breasts and eased out of me. I knew what it must feel like to have a fence post removed from one's body. I was certain my pussy would never be the same. But at that moment I didn't care.

I suddenly felt a twinge of guilt and looked up at Mark. The guilt went away when he smiled and mouthed, "I love you." I relaxed and blew him a kiss.

After a few moments of silent recovery for all of us, Norman stepped out of the hot tub and broke the tension by grabbing he and Mark a drink and pouring wine for me and Susan. No one moved to put on any clothes. It seemed pointless now. By silent agreement, everyone migrated to the patio table. On our way to seats, Mark gave me a reassuring hug and quick kiss and asked if I was ok. I assured him that, even though I wasn't sure what had just happened, I was ok.

Once seated, the silence remained. No one seemed to know quite what to say. Finally, Norman spoke. "Mark and Ginger, I know this seems different to you. I hope you don't think badly of us. As I explained to Ginger earlier, we had an ulterior motive for inviting the two of you here tonight. First, of course, the expansion of the company is great and I can't think of anyone I would rather have run that division than Mark. That was the main reason for tonight."

"However, I can't deny that we were hoping to satisfy some more personal urges of ours. Mark, I need to first apologize to you. You probably don't know it, but I tried to seduce your wife at the awards banquet." Mark raised a questioning eye at Ginger. Ginger felt the blood rush to her face in embarrassment. Before she could answer Norman cut in.

"Mark, I know Ginger will give you the details but for now please believe me when I tell you she loves you very much and proved it that night by the way she resisted my forwardness. And yes, Susan was aware of my misbehaving. It was the first step in our plan to get to "know you better", if you know what I mean. I truly apologize for the deception but I couldn't think of any other way. I sincerely hope this doesn't change our personal or professional relationship. If you choose to leave and never speak to us again, we will understand. However, it would please us greatly if you would consider continuing this intimate friendship. I very much enjoyed tonight as I'm sure Susan did. I think it is time for Susan and I to retire for the evening. The guest room is ready and I look forward to seeing the two of you for breakfast if you choose to stay."

With that, Norman and Susan rose and disappeared into the house. After a lengthy silence, Mark rose and offered me his hand. He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. Looking into my eyes intently he said, "I love you, Ginger. Nothing will change that. You seemed to enjoy yourself tonight and I certainly did. I suggest we take them up on the offer of the guest room and see what tomorrow brings."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was worried that Mark would be angry with me. Reassured of his love, I felt a slight stirring inside at his suggestion that we see what tomorrow brings. That sounded for the world like Mark was agreeable to continuing our friendship with Norman and Susan. Brushing aside a slight pang of selfishness, I was certain I wanted more of what Norman had to offer.

After we showered and settled in bed, I took time to tell Mark about my experience with Norman at the banquet. Based on the events of the night, he found it rather humorous. We then discussed the events of the night, giving each other a play-by-play of our individual experiences. We agreed that, although it was totally out of character for us, we had enjoyed it immensely and even agreed that it might be interesting to see where this takes us. I pulled Mark to me and we made slow passionate love.

My sleep that night was interrupted several times by dreams of me with the toy in my pussy and Mark in my ass as I had described to Norman in the hot tub. Except the last time, the toy was replaced with Norman. A girl can always dream... and hope...

12