All Comments on 'My Loving Mother-in-Law'

by Mustang7773

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 18 years ago
only one thing to say

run on sentances, buddy.

and then and then and then...

(In case you didn't know what one was)

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Good story!

There are more than a few of us who have thought about this with our Mother-in-Law over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story!

reminds me of my own mil! good story and i hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my wish

wish i could have a sex starved mother in law

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

This one would have been better, much better, if you could have impregnated your mother-in-law at a younger age....

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

This is a FANTASY story, as most of these stories are, in Literotica. It would have been very erotic, if you had changed that ages around a bit and made your mother-in-law young enough so that she could have become pregnant with your baby.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truth

I lived in a small town in the UK. and I had to take my mother in law home each sunday in my old car, after her weekly visit to us. Each week we fucked each other silly in the back of the car. Terrific, I told my wife her mum could not keep her hands off me. She did not seem to mind but of course I never told her. I was sorry when she died later but at least we both had a smile on our faces. Good luck with your writing. Regards. Stephen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So much like my MIL

I was amazed when I started reading this story about how much my MIL is just like this. She is a very sexy woman who likes to make sexual comments on a regular basis. However, she is always very proper around me. I have managed to get 3 or 4 hugs from her since I have been married to her daughter (4 years). I know she does not get the attention she wants from her husband so that always leaves the door open. I really doubt if anything will ever transpire between us because she is so worried about what people think about her. However, it is a great fantasy and I love this story because it feeds that fantasy. Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
how dr dada help me

Well why are some Mother in law heartless? im very sorry to say that my mother in law is a witch. she almost destroyed my relationship with FRED if not for the help of Dr Dada the spell caster that helped me cast a spell that made her forget about everything that she were having against us. and now im happily married to FRED (his son) and i felt that is very necessary for me to share my experience with you in case you are having similar issues with your mother in law or father in law so that you can contact Dr Dada through his email drdadaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348158568638

thanks for your time

my email is michellebuff66@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. A man fucking his mother in law is so hot,and the fact that she has big tits is a bonus. I have a long fat cock,so when I fuck,it has to be with a woman with big tits,its only fair. I'm so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mother in law Jean is an older woman, a Baptist who always categorizes people has Christian’s or non Christian’s. She wears prudish style clothes over a nice pair of tits and a hairy pussy. I know this because I’ve enjoyed fucking her whenever she can get away from her zealous old husband.

She said she never had been with another man and needed more than a two minute hop on hop off her hubby Ron gave her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous