My Maid Lata Pt. 03

Story Info
Puja becomes a submissive to the dominant Lata.
1.1k words
4.7
30k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from My maid Lata Part 2)

During the day one of my classmates Richa Saxena visited our house. She needed some help with the assignments and so we studied together. I asked Richa to stay for lunch and she remained. She left at the afternoon.

Seema and Gita too left at their usual times and as soon as they left Lata and me started our steamy sex session. After an hour of sex Lata decided to have some rest and I studied for a bit.

Soon dinner time came and Lata had come up with a new idea. During dinner Lata sat at the table eating while I had to kneel under the table and licked her pussy. As long as Lata ate her food I had to lick her dense hairy pussy.

Lata had a slow dinner that night enjoying my tongue flickering her pussy. My face was well-coated with her juices as she came in my mouth towards the end. I was then asked to eat my dinner without washing my mouth.

After dinner Lata said, "Let's make love in the terrace tonight."

I said, "Are you sure about that Latadidi? What if anybody sees us?"

Lata smiled and said, "No way baby it's quite late at night now. Who's going to see us? Don't worry."

She took me to the terrace with her and since she already had an orgasm during dinner, she asked me to lick her body and make her pussy wet again.

I started with Lata's feet, kissing and licking her dark toe fingers, soles and also the underfoot. I then started to move up the dark legs, kissing all the way long to Lata's knees, thighs but as I tried to move towards the pussy Lata moved my face away.

She said, "No, not yet. You have to work a little more to get there."

Lata sat on the mat we had brought to the terrace for lying down, and looked towards me. She said, "Darling you really loved the role play of slave and mistress that day didn't you?"

I replied, "Yes Latadidi I did, I enjoyed it."

I was curious what she had in her mind. Lata smiled and said," Ok let's do it again now."

Saying so she pulled me made me lay on her lap. "You know a slave should be always eager to please her mistress. But today you have really pissed me off." Lata said as made me lie on my belly.

I timidly replied, "What did I do to displease you mistress?"

Lata's voice grew stern as she said, "You were getting too close with that Saxena girl today. You would be punished for that slave."

I said, "But mistress she is my friend."

Lata pinched me and said in a rough voice, "No slave you are just my plaything, my bitch. You can't think of getting close to anyone, do you hear me?"

That pinch made me squeal and I said, "Ok mistress I am sorry, it won't happen again."

But Lata pinched me again and said, "No slave punishment is due and you have to take it. First let me take care of your mouth."

Lata put her panty inside my mouth so that my sounds get muffled. (She had started wearing innerwear since the past few days). It was really uncomfortable having a piece of cloth in my mouth, that too a panty, but I went on with the role play.

Lata said, "Since you had been so naughty I am going to spank your ass!"

"What!" My mind thought but suddenly it became, "Ouch" as Lata's hands came down on my ass. She spanked both my ass cheeks and I could only let out grunts due to the stuffed panty in my mouth. But what surprised me was that the spanking also made me horny, my pussy was getting wet.

After 20 spanks Lata turned me towards her and said, "This was your first set. I shall spank you again later. The only way you can escape that is to please me by your tongue."

My ass was paining and I really didn't want another set of spanks. So I wanted to please Lata by every means. As per Lata's instructions I licked her feet, my tongue restlessly moving in all parts of them. Lata abused, "Yes bitch lick it now come up to my thighs lick there too u naughty slave."

Her humiliating words only made me more horny. I went up to the dark thighs, all sweaty and slippery, and licked them. My tongue moved on the maid's body as our role play continued under the cloudy sky.

Lata's abuses increased with my tongue movement. She caught hold a handful of my hair and drew my head to her pussy. I started to lick the hairy wet pussy of the maid, my tongue lapping up the juices.

"Bitch, slut, slave" were the words that escaped Lata's lips as I licked and sucked her clit. She started to scratch at my back in excitement, her nails causing me pain. But I didn't dare stop my licking.

There was a lightening in the sky, followed by some rain as Lata's pussy was invaded by my tongue. Heavy showers soon drenched our bodies as I licked on and on.

Finally I could feel Lata's moans becoming rapid and her body shivering. I increased my pace of licking and soon, Lata's juices poured out as she met a shuttering orgasm.

Both of us were panting heavily and getting drenched in the heavy rain. I said, "Latadidi let's go inside or we may catch a cold."

Lata agreed and we went inside. As I took my towel to dry myself Lata stopped me and said, "You addressed me as Latadidi and not mistress in the end. So you have to perform a task for it. First, dry me with your towel. Secondly, you can't dry yourself till I cum again."

I didn't know that the role play was still on. I begged, "Mistress I will catch a cold if I don't dry myself. Please let me I beg you."

Lata with an evil smile showed me her feet. I kissed her feet and begged her again. Lata said, "Ok bitch you may dry yourself using my towel. But dry me first with yours. And then you know what follows."

After drying Lata lay on my bed while I had to worship her pussy and ass till 2 AM. Finally I was allowed to sleep then.

So, I had become a full submissive to my maid and this continued till my parents' arrival. I end this story here. In another story I will write about how Malti and Richa joined us for a foursome. Till then good bye.