All Comments on 'My Maid Lata Pt. 03'

by pujalata980

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What happens next ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I guess there would be another story involving the four characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did it end?

I wished the story could just go on and on. It was too good. Hopefully the foursome will as you promised will continue the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs to continue

From an unlikely romantic affair to a hint of bdsm and domination-submission, the story has every potential to move on. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Erotic and we'll structured. Would have personally preferred Lata to be younger but bigger and taller than Pooja who could have been the petite housrwife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest seduction stories ever. It illustrates all the limitations an Indian household faces in matters of sex. The strong feelings for Lata in the mind of Puja is indicative of almost every Indian boy or girl who has just turned 18. The author has highlighted this beautifully and also made believable situations where the lovers made love. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lata's character had many layers in it, a caring lover, a dom, a perfect roleplayer etc. Well done author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you could have added one more chapter before moving onto the foursome. More dominance more roleplay. The series was nevertheless very very hot

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A beautifully written erotic story. I am sure the author has real life experiences.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please tell me author is this story related to you by any means?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous