All Comments on 'My Mom is a Witch'

by CainSonOfAdam

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Definitely some magic here ...

... because the witch turned her son into her bitch.

Change the story title to "I am a fuckwit!"

And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't inflict a sequel on us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
????

THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!! IT IS ENTERED UNDER THE WRONG CLASSIFICATION. THIS WRITER IS DELUSIONAL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot story!

I think it was very well written, and extremely hot! It was also correctly classified. Incest covers all different sexuality between relatives. I look forward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I read this cxrap in disbelief

I tried reading to the end to see if it got better, and lo and behold, it was an even bigger pile of dogshit than I thought; I'd like the two minutes it took to read this feeble fuck-up back, your mom's a witch, maybe she can bend time so this pile of shit never happened, and you found knitting instead of deluding yourself you can write. Gay porn for the mentally deficient is the best way to describe this tripe, but incest? No.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol

i was interested in the title and the plot in the profile page but man, the story isn't good at all. i mean... really? then there was the issue of big boobs! 28FF. try expanding the story a bit more and do a little proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

very hot. i see there are some haters. they're wrong. please continue :D

deanahiideanahiiabout 10 years ago
me too

i loved reading your story. had all my hot parts cocks sucking and somewhat public. hope you continue the story.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
A series of poor choices.

Those began with actually "writing" this joke of a story, and culminated with actually submitting this joke of a story.

The really sad thing is that if the author was in on the joke, it could pass as satire, but I don't think they intentionally wrote it to be bad. I think they actually thought it was ...good.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 10 years ago
CainSonofAdam

Your name here suggests something really profound - at least there is that potential. I am really fascinated - and I think I know what you are up to - - but we shall see. Is your mom Eve? Adam? both? So maybe Eve got more than just a rib. Where is your brother? Or - maybe I am as full of shit as some of the others think you are. Take your time. Do it right.

peehornypeehornyabout 10 years ago
WOW

I liked this story, and it made me horny. I am straight, but could see mom getting real kinky with her son. A female with a cock turns me on.

wolf9696wolf9696about 10 years ago
Liked it

waiting for ch 2...just hope mom isn't into sissification or humiliation and hopefully u can develop a loving Dom relationship...:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice...

Very nice... First story or not, this was an excellent piece of work. Fuck what other people say. Please come up with tons of good chapters like this one. Can't wait for the next. It's not EVER that I comment on here so that being said, I feel this was far better than the most other futanari fictions on here. Please keep at it. I want to see many more chapters.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 10 years ago
Interesting...

This is an interesting story/concept. Anything is possible with magic, after all.

Pay no heed to the dissentors. I've noticed that all authors here get flak at some point until they grow a fanbase, especially at the beginning.

I will say that this story was good, but not great. There are typos, grammatical errors, and a few 'by the way/for your information' sections that interrupt the flow of the story. The content, however, was pretty hot. Good imagery and a lovely fantasy.

I would recommend two things. First, keep practicing. I can see potential in you that has yet to be unlocked. Tap into your inner pervert, Grasshopper... ^_^

Second, make some friends, get an editor. A second pair of eyes works wonders when eradicating errors. If you're into futa, you'll find you'll have a lot in common with a lotta peeps here, myself included.

Third... I look forward to the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting!!!

Keep it up. Like the futanari angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

You should have the mom find some young up and coming witch to dominate her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

I loved your story man ! I hope you will continue :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Keep on writing. Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome!

You definitely need to write a sequel. It was sooo fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
here's a coool idea:

The mom's magic turns the guy into a futanari woman too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting premise

First of all, I really have a problem with the category Nazis. This story could have been put in other categories, as has been suggested, but I think that is a problem with the rating system, not your rating. Secondly, I could be wrong but, I think all of us have a back button and know how to use it. Thirdly, I am interested in where this story is going. Why, for example, did some kids stay with the father? Does this mean that John also has powers? I think as a first story it was pretty good, and look forward to you fleshing it out. (Pun Intended)

xxjannxxjannabout 10 years ago
Classic stuff

another chapter for sure maybe even two or three more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good work so far! Please don't turn the son into a woman or futanari.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grandma

Should get the grandma involved as a futa aswell

jclark481jclark481about 10 years ago
change him

an idea i've been fond of is a mother & son swapping genitals. the mother already has a dick instead of changing him into a girl just give him female plumbing but keep the rest of him male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

Please make a sequel as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I show my support and encouragement

You might look at the work of cimeriel. Momma's cock was a pearl of sexual insanity and was left unfinished.

I suggest focusing more on the size and domination of the mother by using her spells to turn her into an oversexualized shemale.

Feel free to slowly turn the boy into a submissive sissy that cums only with his prostate. Make him able to receive all possible sizes up his ass, the bigger the better.

One idea is that the mother makes a contract with her son, in which she allows him to cum only with his ass when she fucks him and in turn he will never get to fuck or be sucked, and will only serve her cock, forever. In his desperation to cum, he agrees, and so becomes bounded as a cock sleeve for his mother for all eternity.

Those are my suggestions, in short. Thank you for your splendid work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
chicks with dicks are awesome

I personally enjoyed how the story played out. A woman having a cock and smells, tastes sweet.It's perfect for her knowing that naturally, women have higher sex drives and great passion for love making. Her sexual charisma would make a man bi-sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I would love a sequel to this, so much potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You simply must make a sequel! This makes me so wet :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved it please make a sequel

Make a sequel A.S.A.P.

AbsalAbsalabout 10 years ago

Oh please.

I just want to read as the mother transforms her son in a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SOOOO GOOD

this is a great story i love the incest and the fact that youve made the boy wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME

LOVED the story. I pray to all the Gods that you continue this. Please I would love more.

NallusNallusalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I like the control, bewitching mystery of what's seen, AND the control.

MORE!

sa. "More Princk Mistress Stories" by Nallus at FutanariPalace.com for similar stuff!

But you gotta write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I really liked the whole setting and the fact that the mother is in controll but there is no pain, no aggression and no humiliation. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please more !!!!!!

unbelievably sexy and hot !!!! please write more !! I'm dying to read the rest !!

flospringflospringalmost 10 years ago
Continue please!

I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please ! please ! please !! more !!!

I really enjoyed this one !! so much potential !!

Please write more !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!!!! 😊

I love this story please make another chapter to this it is fantastic. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
guest

hey this was great continue it please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!

i need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

I like this story so far, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story should continue...

Can't wait for the sequel. It's a shame not to continue it. It will make a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more, lease.

Give me more, please. You got me hard, now make me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Start

Great Start!! MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please

This is one of the best futanari on son stories I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work expect more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
would be great

Would be great if grandma got in on it and had her own cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why no second one?

You have such a good story here! Why not make a second one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

please do a sequel!! I need more!!

RivynRivynover 7 years ago

Could always go for the sequel. Having her make him her pet for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Read

Very nice story but if you want to dance to the other side of gay sex consider hermaphrodite futa .. cock + vag but no balls .. always an exotic flavor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please continue

Great story please continue writing, and involve grandma and aunt if possible, all with dicks , like a gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sooo hot

i wish i had a mommy like that! any chance of a second chapter? and what are you talking about gay sex? there was nothing gay in this story. so you have over 50 comments and a rating of over 4.2 i think that should be enough for atleast 1 more chapter if not more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spicy meme

Fantastic! I wish my mommy had a big futa dick i could suck on. I hope you'll continue with a second chapter (possibly involving grandma)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Male on female

I hope you are planning on more chapters and being all inclusive. She should give head and get fucked too, just to be fair

KallamezKallamezalmost 6 years ago
More

Please, please, please, please. More, this has so much hot potential, it needs to be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I absolutely love futa mothers. Its the best combination of fetishes that i enjoy the most so please, please add a second chapter to 1 of my absolute favourite stories on the website. Great story more please

MautStoneMautStoneover 5 years ago
Underrated genre

To put it simply, their just isn't enough futa on son incest stories out there. So hard to find any new and far between. I love this! Dominate women or my fave. Futa is hot! And I love incest, especially between mother and son. Put these together and I'm hard all day. Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I really love this story please make a second!!

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
MMMMMMMM

I'd love to have his mom cum in my my mouth!!!!! Great story! Thanks, and more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grat job

This is very nice short story I would love to read more of this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it until the end

Loved it until the end - why no part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WANT MORE!

A very interesting story, and very kinky. Can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet!

love body modification, especially magical and with non consent. this was great.

DaikkennDaikkenn10 months ago

I’d be interested to read more

SteampunkwhiteSteampunkwhite9 months ago

Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Needs another chapter. :0(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous