All Comments on 'My Mother Kamala Ch. 03'

by nepaliKatha

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:-)

Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Mom, that was hot. Did you like it?" "Like it? I loved it. It was amazing. I had never been fucked in that position. Good thing we didn't get stuck like dogs do or your dad had to break us apart." she said as we both laugh.

This is a great story of hot motherfucking. I love it when a mother and her boy can fuck and then laugh together, as Pavin and his mom do. It shows how easy-going and casual the couple are, there's no angst or ridiculous "guilt." Why the hell should there be? It's just a case of a boy sticking his big hard cock up the same cunt he came out of, his own mother's cunt, giving his mom the best fuck of her life as she cums like crazy, and blowing his hot young balls up his mother's warm wet loving twat. It's the best fucking there is, which is why it's happening everywhere, night and day, more and more all the time. So, people, get used to it. Motherfucking is getting to be mainstream.

Dinal1Dinal1about 9 years ago
Satisfaction

Your mother will be happy to be fucked her in her ass. You better give more attention to her ass than her pussy. Play with her ass. Fuck her ass, lick her ass, finger fuck her ass. She will be yours for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like it

Keep going on with such a gud story ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it up

Best story that I have read. Hoping to see more stories like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anal

I agree about the anal... I bet your dad has never even been in there. Make her squeal while you pound her. Pull her hair and slap her ass hard. When you are done take her to the bathroom and piss all over her.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 3 years ago
Nice story

One of the nice Indian version story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous