My Mother Kamala Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy's so perfect. It feels so good mom. It's so warm and nice"

The hot wetness surrounding my cock felt like a very tight cloth. I kept fucking her while pulling her by her hips until I was completely inside her. I was cuckolding my old man with mom and she was cheating on him. The feeling of getting my dad cuckold was also driving me crazy. Mom was twisting her body with all the pleasure.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha...Ohh.. Ahh.. Ahh.."

I continued to fuck her for another 20 minutes occasionally spanking her butt cheeks. Each spank would get her more excited and her grip around my cock would get even tighter. It felt like as if her pussy was swallowing and sucking up my cock inside her. I lower my hands holding in her hips to her belly. I would smooth her belly as I kept fucking her. I kept thrusting hard and fast to avoid getting myself sucked in. Mom began to move back and forth, her tits were also swinging wildly. She began to meet my thrusts and being inside her pussy just felt so right.

"I'm going to cum, Mom"

She removed her panties from her mouth while I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Ahh.. Ahh..Cum inside me, Pavin. Inside Ahhh..Fill Mommy up with your sperm."

Without any warning I speed up even more and at the final thrust I went as back as I could and slammed deep inside her as far as I could. I flooded inside mom's pussy and it felt so good. Mom moaned as I shot inside her with her orgasm.

After my orgasm subsided, I collapsed on top of her with my cock still inside her. We couldn't do anything besides grunt and breath rapidly. When our breathing returned to normal I pulled my cock out of mom's pussy and rolled sideway.

"Mom, that was hot. Did you like it?"

"Like it? I loved it. It was amazing. I had never been fucked in that position. Good thing we didn't get stuck like dogs do or your dad had to break us apart." she said as we both laugh.

Then she rolled on top of me. She was soaked in her sweats. Her boobs were sliding all over my chest. She kissed me as I held her closely.

"That was the best sex I've ever had, son."

"I love you mom."

"I love you too Pavin." she said as we continued to kiss.

We continued to kiss and tease each other for another half an hour. She rolled on the side of the bed and got off the bed.

"I'm going to take a bath. You get some sleep, son"

"Alright, mom"

She collected her panties and bra. Then I asked if she could help put on my underwear on. She agreed and looked for my undies. When she found it, she helped me put on. At the end she looked the cock that was inside her few moments ago and gave it a kiss. Then she slurped it to take all the juice it had and finally covered it up. Then we waved goodbye and went to bathroom as I slowly went back to sleep after being fully satisfied.

My alarm went off at 7 in the morning. I got my phone and turned it off. After a quick shower I went downstairs to look for mom. She wasn't there so I went upstairs and she was in her room. We both went downstairs and she made breakfast. I asked her to stay on my lap and feed me while I played with her boobs. I took off her vest she was wearing and indulge myself to sucking and licking her nipples. It took an hour to finish my breakfast. After the breakfast was done I went to my room and got changed for college. I went downstairs and sat on sofa then called mom while she was in the kitchen.

"Mom, I am ready to go but before that you know what you promised me yesterday?"

"Yes, I do."

Then I opened my zipper down and pulled my out cock. She came out of the kitchen wiping her hands and got on her knees in front of me. She kept her hands on my knees and lean forward to gobble up my cock inside her mouth. She started to move her head up and down fast to make me cum fast. 5 minutes into it, I felt like I was about to come.

"I'm about to cum, mom"

She increased her speed and then I shot all of my cum inside her mouth. She spilled some of it out of her mouth but got it in her hand.

"That was delicious." she said as she licked her lips

I was on my back when dad got out of his room. He saw me and asked what time I was leaving, I told him I was leaving now.

"Where mom?" he asked yawning

"She's having her breakfast." I said as I saw her licking her hand soaked in cum.

When he went to the bathroom I got up and pulled my zipper. Shortly mom got up, wiped her hands and kissed me goodbye. The sex and blowjob I had this morning ought to keep me all good the whole day. Then I got out and drove off to college in my motorbike.

12