My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured the girls would be at it for a while yet and as much as I would have loved to have burst through that door and joined them, I knew this just wasn't the right time. The time I'd spent trying to sleep on the plane hadn't done the job and I knew if I didn't get a little rest now, I wouldn't be in any kind of shape for what I hoped would be happening later. I pulled the earplugs from my ears and withdrew the microphone from beneath the door. I slipped it into a drawer and drew the shades to plunge the room into darkness. I pulled off my clothes and slid under the cool sheets; feeling the luxurious comforting weight of the plush down duvet on top of me. As I closed my eyes, I thought about Sharon's voluptuous round form perched atop Emma's pretty young face. Then sleep overtook me...

I woke a while later and rolled over to look at the clock on the bedside table; I'd slept for almost two hours. As I came around, I realized how much I had needed the peaceful sleep and how much better I was feeling for having done it. I got out of bed, took a leak and then grabbed my little listening device. I slipped it back under the door and this time all I heard was the soft gentle sounds of the two girls breathing as they slept. The little gadget was so good that I could even detect the two different breathing sounds of the two girls. I put the whole device back in my drawer and called their room extension.

"Uh...hello?" I heard Emma's groggy voice over the line.

"Hey Sleepyhead, time to wake up."

"Uncle Jeff. How long have we been asleep?"

"Well, I left you guys almost two and half hours ago. I got a good two hours sleep. What about you guys?" I wondered how long Sharon had kept Emma busy working on that steaming little twat of hers.

"About the same, I guess. So what's the plan now?"

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower and freshen up and put on some clean clothes. You two should probably do the same. When you guys are ready, just knock on the door to let me know. I'll probably be ready before you two are. Then, we should get some lunch."

"Okay, good. I feel a little hungry."

"Eating that pussy of Sharon's before your nap didn't fill you up?"

"Wha...what?" she asked incredulously. "Ummmm...how...I mean, why do you say that, Uncle Jeff?" I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was trying to cover up the nature of our conversation from Sharon.

"Just relax, sweetie. I know Sharon is right there beside you so I won't make you say anything more. Let's just say I have my ways of knowing. Anyways, I was just kidding. I'm pretty hungry too. You guys go and get ready and I'll be here when you're done. Okay?"

"Okay, see you soon," she said and hung up.

I got up and entered the big glass enclosure of the shower. I experimented with both heads and let the steaming hot water from both of them beat down upon me. It felt good to wash off the miles of air travel. As I tipped my face up into the pelting spray, I started to wake up and feel alive again. Mmm, there was nothing like a nice hot shower to rejuvenate me. Actually, I thought about how much more rejuvenated I would feel if I had those two young girls in the next room in here with me. Hopefully, after tonight, that would be more than just wishful thinking.

As I soaped up and washed my cock, I took a few extra leisurely strokes thinking about Sharon and Emma likely showering together in the next room. I got that nice warm feeling as my cock started to thicken and extend in the sliding corridor of my hand. Oh fuck, that felt good. I absolutely loved jerking off and had almost every day since I was a young teenager. I pushed down on the top a couple of times and then let my rigid soldier snap up to slap noisily against my stomach, the plum-sized head engorged and angry looking. As much as I would have liked to stroke off a load right then and there, I was hoping to save it up for dumping into Sharon later on even more. I turned the water temperature down and rinsed off under the cold spray. It actually worked and I felt my turgid cock start to subside.

I dried off, brushed my teeth and ran a brush through my hair before getting dressed. I set my laptop up on the dining table off the kitchenette in the suite and checked my e-mails. There was nothing too pressing; just a note from my editor and one from Dave and Maria asking if we had arrived okay. I answered both of them and then opened a fresh file and wrote down some initial impressions and information about the hotel for my article. About forty-five minutes after I'd first called them, the girls tapped on the door.

"C'mon in," I hollered and looked up as they strolled into the room. They looked all scrubbed and squeaky clean and ready to face the world. Emma had on a flowery little sundress that made her long tanned legs look great and Sharon had on a pink polo shirt and a little white cotton miniskirt. Mmmmm, her dark creamy skin sure looked good against the brilliant white of her short skirt. Both girls wore little strappy flat sandals.

"I'm starving, Uncle Jeff," Emma said with a big smile as she came over and leaned on the table. "When do we eat?"

"Right now. Let's go," I said as I shut down my laptop and grabbed my room key. We went down to the main floor of the hotel and had our choice of a few different styles of restaurants. We chose one from the posted menus that seemed more appropriate for lunch. We were all pretty ravenous and downed our lunch in no time flat. Both the food and the service were excellent and I took a few mental notes to include in my article.

After lunch I took the girls on The Tube which they thought was great fun. We got off at Westminster Tube Station and they got to see Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, the Prime Minister's residence at 10 Downing Street, and then we walked through the Victoria Tower Gardens. We had a pretty full day and I treated them to a taxi ride back to the hotel. We chose one of the nicer restaurants for dinner and once again, we eagerly dug into our food after our busy afternoon.

"Well, we've had a pretty busy day," I said as we finished up our desserts. "Why don't we just go back to our rooms and call it a night. I think with the time change and all, we should probably try to get to bed early tonight and catch up."

"Sure, Uncle Jeff." I saw the knowing glint in Emma's eye as she responded.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too," Sharon said but I saw her eyeing up Emma like a sweet little lamb she was leading to slaughter. That look on her face told me she was only too eager to get to the blissful solitude of their room and put Emma back to work on that juicy cunt of hers.

"Okay, let's go." I motioned to the waiter and then signed for the bill before we headed back up to our rooms. The girls entered through my room and then we said our good nights before they moved through the connecting door to their own room. I had told Emma to make sure that she didn't lock the door and I watched as she let Sharon move past her into the room and then turned and gave me a little wink as she quietly closed the door.

I took another shower and once again thoroughly soaped up my cock. I took the usual few extra leisurely strokes to get it feeling loose and heavy before rinsing off. I checked myself in the mirror and then donned one of the big white hotel robes that the girls had shown me earlier.

I went back to the table in the room and booted up my laptop. There was just a message from Dave and Maria happy to hear that we had arrived safe and sound. I shut down the computer, propped up a bunch of pillows against the headboard on the big king-size bed, the left on just the light on the bedside table. I reached into the dresser drawer where I had stashed the listening device, then made my way over to the connecting door. It had been a little over a half an hour since the girls went into their own room and I figured it was time to see what they were up to. I slid the microphone wand under the door, set the earplugs and turned on the little gadget.

"Oh fuck, Emma, that is so good." I could hear Sharon's breathy voice clear as a bell. As she paused, I could even hear the wet sloppy sounds of Emma's ardent licking. "Oh yeah, you really love to lick that pussy don't you?"

"Mmmmhhhmmmm," I heard Emma hum her agreement into Sharon's hot needy flesh as she continued to eat her.

"That's nice. Just imagine, Emma, a whole week of you bringing me off like this. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my summer vacation. Now, nice and slow, I want you to lick all around my outer lips...yeah...just like that...make it nice and wet...mmmm...that's good. It felt a little hot after I shaved it for you earlier. Oh yeah, that's it...just run your tongue nice and slow like that...oh fuck...that feels so much better now...just keep doing that until I tell you to stop." I listened intently to Sharon's soft pants and low moans as Emma continued to softly lick all around Sharon's hot shaved crotch. For the next few minutes that's all I heard, but picturing what was going on in the next room had my cock feeling heavy beneath the hotel robe.

"Okay, that's good, Emma. Now bring the tip of that sweet tongue of yours right down to the base of my slit...that's it...now just let it slide right between my lips...yeah, just like that...do you taste that cream I have for you?"

"Mmhhhmm," I heard Emma's sloppy groan of agreement.

"Yeah, that's all for you. Get your tongue in there and lick it all up. Mmm, that's nice. You know just the way I like it. Oh fuck yeah...get that tongue nice and deep. Oh Emma, your tongue is so fucking long...I love it way up inside me like that...oh yeah...swirl it nice and slow like that...oh fuck...now bring your hand up and use your fingers on my clit...mmmm...yeah...roll it nice and slow like that...oh yes...you are so good at that...oh God...that feels so good...not much longer and you'll have your second mouthful of cream tonight." Holy shit! Emma must have already brought her off once already before I started listening. It was time to put the next part of my plan into effect.

I quickly withdrew the microphone from beneath the door and stuck the listening device back into the drawer. I flicked off the light so my room would be in darkness and hurried back to the connecting door and quietly turned the handle. Excellent! Emma had made sure not to lock it as per my instructions. I softly opened the door a couple of inches and peered inside. The light from their bedside table illuminated them in a soft warm glow. I was looking at them almost in profile which was good since neither one of them was facing directly towards me. What I saw almost made me gasp out loud and I definitely felt a lurch in my cock.

Sharon was sitting in a big easy chair a short distance away from the foot of their bed. All she had on was a gorgeous white bra. I could tell that it was severely reinforced with underwire to push those big massive knockers of hers up and together. They looked absolutely huge as they threatened to spill over the confining cups. The mocha-colored skin of her big tits looked silky smooth and almost glistened as the soft light shone on the imposing upper swells of those full thrusting globes.

The thing that almost made me gasp though was the wanton display of pure sexual rapture going on before me. Sharon's plump meaty legs were draped over each arm of the easy chair so that her creamy thighs were spread as wide open as possible. I looked down to see the lithe form of my sweet young niece, still dressed in a white bra and panties, on her knees between her friend's spread legs with her face plastered against the hot bubbling cunt before her. I could hear the sloppy wet sounds of her lips and tongue working as she feasted on the delectable pussy being served up for her eager mouth. Sharon's hands were deeply entwined in Emma's brunette locks as she held her face pressed flush against her glistening pink labia. I could see Emma's delicate little hand working on Sharon's clit as her friend had instructed her to. The scintillating lewd display sent a massive rush of blood to my cock and I felt it starting to lift and fill beneath the robe.

"Oh fuck, Emma...just a little more...I'm so close...unh huh...yeah...just like...oh fuck...oh fuck...OOOOOOOOHHHH..." Sharon let out a long low groan as I saw her hands clench tightly onto Emma's head as the orgasmic tremors started to shoot through her lush plump body. I could see the ample amounts of tit-flesh in her seductive bra quivering and shaking as she gasped for air and her massive chest heaved up and down. There seemed to be a fine sheen of perspiration on her face and the upper swells of those beautiful big tits as she shook and twisted about in the chair. I could hear Emma eagerly licking and sucking on her gushing twat as Sharon's climax had her wriggling and gyrating beneath her friend's magical mouth. A final big shudder went through her body and I figured as soon as she released Emma's head and Emma sat back, I would make my entrance.

"Oh Emma, that was so good. That's number two. Just three more and you'll get to suck on these," Sharon said as she drew her hands back out of Emma's hair and hefted her own big tits towards Emma. Jesus Christ! She was telling Emma that she wanted to cum three more times tonight before she'd let Emma have a chance at those big 36-Double D's of hers! It hadn't taken her long to figure out that Emma was a sucker for big tits...in more ways than one! This was the spot where I anticipated making my unexpected entrance, but now, I was curious to see what Sharon would have my willing young niece do next.

"Okay, Emma, turn over on your back and let your head lie back on this cushion," Sharon said as she slid out of the chair and stood beside it. From my viewing position in my darkened room with the door cracked open only a couple of inches, I watched as Emma flipped over to sit on her bum and lean back so her head was resting face up on the thick cushion of the chair.

"There, that's perfect," Sharon said as she swung her leg over Emma's body and brought both knees down on the cushion until she was straddling Emma's face. She leaned forward and put her hands on the back of the chair as she started to lower herself. "Now, get that tongue out. I want you to slide it nice and deep, way up inside me." I had a perfect view of that big curvy ass of hers as she wriggled her hips slightly as she settled down to ride Emma's face.

"Oh yeah, work that tongue for me. Oh fuck...that's so good." I watched mesmerized; the lewd display the two girls were putting on before me was positively scintillating. I was totally enthralled by the raw sexuality Sharon was exhibiting in her control over Emma in striving to satisfy her own desires. I saw Emma's hands come up and run in smooth slow circles over the broad expanse of Sharon's plump round ass. Sharon purred and moaned softly as Emma's mouth continued servicing her at the same time her hands caressed that full curvy bum. I watched Emma's hands sink into the big fleshy pillows as she pulled Sharon's steaming crotch harder against her face.

"Mmmmmm, you do love having a hot cunt right on your face, don't you?" Sharon said as she squirmed down harder on Emma's probing tongue.

"Mmmhhhmmm," Emma moaned in agreement while she continued to enthusiastically eat out her buxom young friend.

"Just think, Emma, only two more after this one then you can suck on these big tits all night long if you want to," Sharon said breathlessly as she rolled her hips in a slow circle all over Emma's face. I was sure that by now, her face must be absolutely covered with the glistening sticky mess of Sharon's silky nectar. "Stick your hand down the front of your panties," Sharon said as she turned slightly and looked back over her shoulder. "I want you to make yourself cum while I'm riding your face like this."

Emma took one hand off Sharon's lush round ass and slid her long delicate fingers beneath the waistband of her tiny white panties. I watched her slender fingers quickly find the warm wet furrow of her dripping pussy and I saw her fingers moving beneath the stretched white fabric as she started to satisfy her own lustful desires.

"That's the way," Sharon said as she looked down at Emma's manipulating fingers for a minute before turning back around and leaning forward to grip the back of the chair. "Now get that tongue way up inside me while you play with yourself...oh fuck...that's it...nice and deep...mmmmm...just like that...geez Emma...you make me so wet...oh fuck...I can almost feel it flowing right onto your face." From the sloppy sounds coming from Emma's insistent licking, I didn't doubt Sharon's words for a second.

"Work on your clit for me, Emma," Sharon instructed. I watched Emma's hand slide further up the front of her panties and I realized her fingertips were toying with her erect throbbing clit as Sharon had directed her to. "Just think Emma, pretty soon you'll have those sweet lips of yours wrapped around my big hard nipples. Just imagine sucking on them. They'll be nice and long and stiff for you. Just think about your tongue swirling all around them as they get nice and swollen for you. Imagine your hands lifting and holding my tits while you're sucking on them." I could see Sharon's teasing words getting to Emma. Her legs started to thrash about as her hand moved vigorously over her engorged clit beneath the stretched white panties. I could hear her moaning into Sharon's smothering crotch as she visualized what Sharon was saying to her. "Just imagine the heavy weight of them in your hands while you lick and suck on those big stiff nipples."

"MMMM...MMMM...MMMMMMMMMMM..." Emma let out a series of squeals and groans and then one long lustful groan as her climax hit. Her legs shot out straight and her hand rubbed furiously on the throbbing spire of her clit as a shattering orgasm coursed through her body. She brought her legs back up and then flopped them to each side as she continued to manipulate her own needy flesh. She continued to whimper and moan into Sharon's steaming cunt as she licked and sucked at her busty young friend as she relished in the pleasure of her tremendous release.

"Oh fuck...that's the way," Sharon said as she seemed to buckle down as she started grinding her molten pussy right down on Emma's upthrust face. "Oh yeah...keep licking you little slut...oh fuck yeah...get that pussy-loving tongue way up inside me...that's it...nice and deep...now work it all around...yeah...oh fuck yeah...just...just...OOOOOOOOOHHHH," Sharon let out a loud wail as her third orgasm of the evening shot through her. Her round lush ass quivered and shook as she ground herself down onto Emma's face. Her tingling nerve endings had her holding on tightly to the chair as she rode out her climax. I could hear Emma's enthusiastic sucking and licking as Sharon's orgasm had her flooding Emma's mouth with a gushing flow of her warm creamy nectar. Emma eagerly lapped up her musky discharge and continued to lick and suck for more even after Sharon finally stopped shaking and started to come down from her climax. This was the perfect time for me to put the next part of my plan into effect. I stood up and softly opened the door wide before taking a couple of steps into the room.

"EMMA! SHARON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted at them. Sharon quickly jumped off Emma's face and turned to face me. She instinctively put one hand over her exposed crotch while throwing her other hand over her big creamy tits. She had a look of pure panic on her face and I could see her lower lip trembling already.

"UNCLE JEFF!" I looked down at Emma and saw her face totally covered with the shining residue of Sharon's warm sticky honey. Her face was flushed and her lips looked swollen and puffy from the recent abuse Sharon had been giving them. They were both breathing raggedly and although Emma knew this intrusion was coming at some point tonight, she had a totally panic-stricken look on her face too.