My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Jeff...we...uh...we weren't doing anything," she stammered.

"IT DIDN'T LOOK THAT WAY TO ME, YOUNG LADY!" I said sternly. I paused and remained totally silent to let the severity of the situation sink into their heads. Sharon looked ready to burst into tears. "Now, both of you," I lowered my voice and spoke to them firmly and slowly so as not to send Sharon over the edge right here, "put on your hotel robes and then come to my room, right now! We need to talk about this." I turned on my heel and strode back into my room and closed the connecting door.

I could feel my cock hanging heavy and about half hard beneath my own robe as I turned the light back on beside the big king-size bed. Emma had played her part beautifully so far and it was time to put the next part of our plan into effect. Based on the panicky fearful look on Sharon's face, I hoped she was going to be like putty in our hands. She was scared shitless right now, but I figured soon enough we'd have her calmed down and ready to play. If she wanted two more orgasms tonight before she'd let Emma suck on her tits, well, I was ready to give them to her, only this time, it would be with over 9" of hard thick cock stuffed way up inside her instead of Emma's magical tongue. As I thought about stretching open that tight virginal cunt of hers and burying the full hard length all the way up inside her, I heard the soft sound of their tentative knock on the door.

"Knock, knock."

"Come in," I said aloud as I adjusted my heavy cock beneath the robe. It was time...