My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
The coercion of busty Sharon starts.
7.4k words
4.72
43.4k
60
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers

Chapter 3

The door opened quietly and the two girls walked slowly into the room, Emma leading the way. They both had on the plush hotel robes as I'd instructed them to. I could see that Emma had quickly washed the remnants of Sharon's discharge off her face before coming to my room. As Sharon followed close behind Emma, she was visibly trembling with anxiety and her eyes were definitely welling up with tears. My 18-year old niece and her 19-year old best friend took just a couple of steps into the room and stood still, waiting for me to say something. Sharon had her arm through Emma's, a need for support and comfort more than anything else.

"Okay, you two, have a seat over there," I said as I motioned towards the bed. They moved over and sat on the side of the bed facing me. As they sat down, the lower part of Sharon's robe fell open a bit and before she quickly gathered it around her, I could see that she had put on the matching white panties to her bra. They both sat facing me with nervous looks on their faces; Sharon was even wringing her hands together. Before I said a further word, I started pacing back and forth before them like an expectant father. As they watched me pace back and forth without saying anything, I could tell that their anxiety over what I was going to do was growing by the minute. Of course for Emma, it was all part of her well-acted part. Finally, I stopped and faced them.

"So, can you explain yourselves?" I asked them.

"We...uh...we weren't really doing anything, Uncle Jeff," Emma said in a pleading voice.

"It certainly didn't look that way to me," I said firmly.

"We were just...you know...we were just having a bit of fun. Right Sharon?" Emma said as she looked at her nervous friend for support.

"Yeah, just a bit of fun, Sir," Sharon stammered. She was so worried that the playful "Uncle Jeff" had gone by the wayside and she had unconsciously switched to the respectful "Sir".

"It looked like more than just a little innocent fun to me. From seeing the two of you together, I'd say you've done that before. Am I right?"

"Yes, Uncle Jeff," Emma said demurely and they both let their heads hang down in shame a little bit.

"How long has this been going on then?"

"Just for the last week or so."

"Just the last week. Well, that's good to know." I paced back and forth a few more times before stopping and facing them again. "What do you think your parents would say if they knew about this?"

"Oh please, Uncle Jeff," Emma said imploringly, "please don't tell them."

"Please, Sir," Sharon chimed in. "My parents would kill me if they knew. Please don't say anything to them." I paced again for a minute before speaking once more.

"You two have put me in a very difficult position. Your parents trusted me to take care of you and look out for you. And now this! How am I supposed to explain that to them?"

"You don't need to say anything, Uncle Jeff. You are taking care of us. Nobody got hurt or anything. It's just...it's just something that makes us both feel good."

"Yeah, nobody got hurt, Sir," Sharon nodded eagerly in agreement to what Emma had just said.

"So you both enjoy that?" I said as I looked from one to the other.

"Yes, very much," Emma said as she turned and looked at Sharon.

"Sharon, you too?" I asked as I faced her directly.

"Yes, Sir. I like it too."

"Please, Uncle Jeff, I promise we'll be good for the rest of the trip. Just don't say anything to our parents. We'll do anything you want us to, right Sharon?"

"Yeah, we'll do whatever you tell us to do. Please promise me you won't say anything to my parents?" She was almost pleading with me now. Good, this was going just the way I hoped it would.

"I don't know what I should do," I said as I started pacing back and forth again. I let them suffer for another minute or two before stopping and facing them once again.

"So, are you two...are you lesbians?"

"NO!" Emma blurted out.

"No," Sharon added emphatically.

"Well, that's the way it looked to me. Do either one of you have a boyfriend?"

"No, we don't."

"Have either one of you ever been with a boy?"

"No, Uncle Jeff," Emma said slowly and then hung her head again.

"Sharon?" I asked her.

"I...I guess not. A boy from school tried to kiss me once at a party but he was so clumsy and awkward that I pushed him away and just went home."

"Maybe you are lesbians and just don't know it. If you haven't been with a boy, it's pretty hard for you to say," I told them as I stood before them. I crossed my arms over my chest to give my opinion an added air of authority.

"But, Uncle Jeff, how would we know for sure?" Emma asked innocently.

"Well, you'd probably have to be with a boy to see how that made you feel."

"All the boys we know are stupid. Don't you think so, Sharon?"

"Yeah, I can't think of any of the boys I know that I'd want to be with."

"What about you, Emma? There must be somebody you know that you care about and trust," I asked her in a soothing caring voice.

"No, they all just act like idiots to try and impress you. I can tell they only care about themselves." She sat there for a second with a puzzled look on her face before she broke into a big grin. It was like a light bulb went on in her head. "I know," she said cheerfully, "what about you, Uncle Jeff?"

"What?" I asked as I threw up my hands questioningly.

"You. You care about us. We trust you. You wouldn't hurt us. What do you think Sharon?"

"Yes! You're always nice to us, Uncle Jeff," Sharon responded with a more hopeful look on her face. And there was the "Uncle Jeff" again instead of the "Sir". Obviously she was starting to relax and feel more comfortable.

"No, Emma. I couldn't do that." I said as I shook my head from side to side.

"Why not? Don't you care about us, Uncle Jeff?" Emma asked as she gave me those doe-like eyes again.

"Of course I care about both of you. It just wouldn't be right, I'm your uncle."

"But Uncle Jeff, I don't care about that. It actually makes it better because I know you love me and care about me. I can't think of anybody I'd rather find out with than you," Emma said sincerely. Her acting was great. She was almost misty-eyed as she looked at me imploringly.

"Oh, Emma. Thank you for saying that. I kind of understand what you mean but I just don't know," I said with a tone to my voice that made it seem like I was considering it.

"What do you think, Sharon? Don't you think Uncle Jeff should help us with this?" Here it was, the moment of truth. If she was gonna back out, now would be the time for her to say something.

"I...uh..." I looked at her as she fumbled for words and you could see both the uncertainty of the whole situation and a deep curiosity fighting for control in her mind.

"It's okay, Sharon," I said as I reached out and touched her shoulder gently, "you can tell us what you really think. Don't be afraid."

"I've wanted to see what it would be like to be with a boy, but like Emma said, all the boys we know are jerks." She paused and once again you could see her struggling with the different feelings inside her. "I...I think she's right. Someone older who we trust and who cares about us would be so much better." She looked up at me and I could see the gentle tenderness in her eyes. "If you could help us find out what it's like...I...I'd like that too." There it was. Her curiosity had won out. This was absolutely what I had been hoping for. Emma had played her part perfectly to get us to this point and now that Sharon had agreed, we just had to proceed at a pace that wouldn't scare her off. I paced back and forth a couple more times with a concerned look on my face while they sat quietly and looked at me struggling with my own thoughts.

"Please, Uncle Jeff," Emma finally said. "Do it for us, please. We'll do whatever you want us to do, right, Sharon?"

"Yes, whatever you tell us to do, we'll try to help." Excellent! Now she was coming around.

"Well, I probably shouldn't, but if it will help you two find out for certain if you're lesbians or not, I...I guess I'll do it." I made it sound like it was going to be the biggest hardship in the world while actually, it was all I could do to keep my surging cock from springing out from beneath the folds of my robe.

"Oh goody," Emma said with big smile. I looked over and Sharon had the same broad smile on her face as well. "What should we do to start?"

"Well, why don't you two just let me sit between you," I said as I stepped towards them. They moved a little bit to each side and I sat down between them with Emma on my right and Sharon on my left. "Now, I think we should probably start by seeing how you feel about kissing. Um...when you're together with each other like I saw you earlier, do you ever kiss each other?"

"Yes, we do," said Emma and Sharon nodded in agreement.

"Okay, well, at least you've had a little practice. Who'd like to go first?" I said as I looked from one to the other.

"I guess I will," Emma said. I turned slightly towards her and took her sweet young face in my hands as I slowly brought my lips down to hers. I saw that knowing twinkle in her eye just before she closed them as my lips settled softly onto hers. As I slid my tongue deftly into her warm wet mouth, I heard her let out a low purr.

"Mmmm," she hummed into my mouth as our tongues slowly rolled and pressed against each other. We shared one of our deep long passionate kisses that we had both come to love so much already. As I finally drew my mouth back from hers, her eyes remained closed and her mouth partially open as she had a look of blissful serenity on her face. As I sat back, I saw Sharon staring at her intently. Emma finally opened her eyes and it seemed is if she had been awoken from a trance.

"Oh Sharon, it was beautiful. You have to try it." I turned towards Sharon and could see the look of anxiety on her face.

"If you don't want to, it's okay Sharon. We can stop right now," I said softly.

"No...I...I want to. I'm just a little nervous."

"It's okay, sweetie," I said to her as I reached out and tenderly stroked her cheek. "You'll be fine. Trust me. If you don't like it, we can stop as soon as you say. Okay?"

"Okay," she said and nodded as she seemed to relax a little more.

"Good. Now I'm just going to kiss you nice and slow," I said as I turned to her and let my hands slide up each side of her smooth neck until I held her pretty face in my two big hands. Her shiny black hair felt cool and silky beneath my fingertips. Her big dark eyes looked up at me expectantly as I slowly lowered my mouth towards those full pink lips of hers. Her eyes closed and then I felt the luscious feeling of her warm soft lips for the first time. Her lips were like big soft pillows as my own pressed down gently onto hers. I slowly let my tongue slide between those beautiful smooth lips into the warm recesses of her waiting mouth.

"Uunnmmm," she let a low moan of desire as my thick tongue slid over hers. Oh man, her warm young mouth was incredible! The taste of it was just like I pictured it; hot, wet and juicy, just like I imagined every other part of her body would be too. As I let my tongue slowly roll and press against hers, I felt her start to kiss me back. As her tongue slid sensually over mine, I drew mine back into my own mouth and she followed enthusiastically. I wrapped my lips around her warm thick tongue and sucked on it as she let out a little moan of pleasure. Yes, this was working out just fine. As she feathered her slippery little tongue into my mouth eagerly, I could tell that Sharon was as keen today as Emma had been last weekend. I let my tongue roll against hers sensually for a long time before pushing hers back into her own mouth. I finally broke off the long passionate kiss and both Emma and I watched as Sharon sat there with her mouth partially open and her eyes half-closed as she softly panted.

"What did you think, Sharon?" Emma asked.

"Mmm, that was wonderful. Can we do it again, Uncle Jeff?" Sharon asked as she put her arm around my neck and started to pull my mouth down to hers. Although this should have been Emma's "turn", I knew she wouldn't mind. Sharon was our primary target for tonight and we had both agreed to do whatever it took to convince her to join us. My ultimate goal tonight was to plug her hard and deep and have her absolutely nailed to the mattress with a big hard 9" spike. If a few more kisses would help to get her to spread those plump thighs wide apart for me, I would kiss her for an hour straight if she wanted!

"We can do it as much as you like, sweetheart," I said softly as my mouth approached hers. Her lips were wet and oh so soft as mine pressed against hers and I felt her start to suck gently on my probing tongue. Within seconds she was sucking harder and swirling her own tongue all around mine. Oh fuck...that felt so good! I was picturing her lips and tongue doing that with my cock buried deep inside her hot wet mouth. Oh man, that was going to be fantastic! She held onto the back of my neck to keep me from getting away and we kissed for a long time before she finally released me. She was almost gasping and I could see her breathing rapidly as she felt the surges of desire course through her body.

"What about me, Uncle Jeff?" Emma said from behind me.

"Okay," I said as I started to turn towards her. "This is a bit uncomfortable like this. I know what will be much better for everybody. Get up for a minute." The girls quickly got up and stood at the side of the bed while I turned down the covers and stacked up a bunch of big pillows against the headboard. Still being careful to keep my half-hard dick covered by the robe, I lay down on my back in the middle of the bed. "Okay, that's better. Why don't one of you come on each side." The girls smiled eagerly and got on either side of me, Emma once again on my right and Sharon on my left. They both kind of rolled partly on their sides and partly on their stomachs on each side of my chest so their faces were close to mine.

"Now, who's turn was it again?" I asked playfully as I looked from one to the other with a devilish glint in my eye and a big smile on my face.

"It's my turn!" Emma said emphatically and brought her mouth down to mine. I kissed each of them in turn a couple of more times. It was great to feel Sharon's big tits mashing against the side of my chest, even if it was through all the layers of material of both of our plush robes.

"Now why don't you two kiss each other to see how you like it compared to kissing me?" I suggested. "And I mean really kiss, like you would if I wasn't here."

"Okay," Emma said and they moved their faces together over my chest. I could see from the positioning with her head more over the top that Sharon was definitely in the more dominant position as I had expected. From just about a foot away, it was beautiful to watch the two beautiful young girls kiss so deeply and passionately. They took my advice and were kissing like they were all alone. I could almost feel the lustful passions and desires coursing through them from just the blissful looks of pleasure on their faces. They finally parted and I saw a glistening web of saliva connecting their lips momentarily before it broke and fell onto Emma's big soft lower lip.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked them.

"I...I liked both," said Emma tentatively. "What about you, Sharon?"

"I liked both too. Is...is that bad?" she asked with a totally perplexed look on her face.

"No, no, not at all. That's good, actually. It's nice that you like to kiss Emma. If you had disliked kissing me, then we would have had a problem. That would have been the first sign that you were a lesbian." Sharon seemed visibly relieved after I said that.

"What do we need to do next, Uncle Jeff?" Emma asked. Both she and Sharon looked at me for direction. With Emma leading as per our plan, this was going beautifully.

"Well, I guess the next would be to see if you get offended by a male penis."

"Penis?" Emma said with a sour expression on her face. "That sounds like health class. Can we call it something else?"

"Sure, what do you usually call it when you're talking about it amongst yourselves?"

"We call it a cock." They both giggled when Emma said that. "Will you, will you show us your cock, Uncle Jeff?" she asked wide-eyed with curiosity.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we've gone too far already."

"No, we haven't," Emma said with a note of alarm in her voice. "Everybody's okay. I'd like to see it. Would you like to see it, Sharon?"

"Yes," she said as her eyes flicked down towards my midsection. "Please, could we see it, Uncle Jeff?"

"Well, I don't know. Sharon, how about if you call me 'Jeff" and leave the 'Uncle Jeff' stuff for Emma, okay?"

"If I promise to do that," she said with a devilish glint in her eye, "will you promise to show us your cock...Jeff?" She purposely paused before adding the "Jeff" without the "Uncle" at the end.

"Well, I really shouldn't. But since we should really find out if you two are lesbians or not, I guess it would be okay."

"Thanks, Uncle Jeff," Emma said with a big smile. "What should we do?" I looked over and saw a big smile and an intent look of curiosity on Sharon's face as well. They both seemed eager to hear what I wanted them to do next.

"Emma, why don't you undo the belt of my robe, and then you could each take a side and open it at the same time."

"Okay," Emma said as she got to her knees beside me and reached for the long tied belt of the thick hotel robe. She quickly manipulated the simple loop and threw the tail of the belt to each side. "Take your side Sharon," she said as she looked down at the overlapping material of the robe still covering me. Sharon got to her knees at my side as well and I watched her tentatively reach out and take the edge of the top layer into her hands. She started to draw it back slowly and as the other side of the robe came into view, Emma's hands quickly sought out the edge. Sharon paused, not sure what to do next, but Emma led the way and confidently drew the material away from my body.

"Huuunnnhhh," Sharon took a sharp intake of breath as she saw my heavy cock for the first time. It was lying up against my abdomen and was about half hard. I saw her eyes go wide as saucers as she looked down on the stirring monster. Her eyes remained glued to my thick manhood as she subconsciously pulled her side of the robe away from my body and dropped it.

"WOW," exclaimed Emma, "it's so much bigger than it looks in our health books. Don't you think so, Sharon?"

"Uh...what?" she asked with a totally confused look on her face. She seemed in a trance as her eyes flicked up to Emma's for a second before zeroing back in on my slowly filling manhood.

"I said it looks much bigger than those diagrams in our health books."

"Yeah, a lot bigger," Sharon said as she continued to stare.

"Can we...can we touch it, Uncle Jeff?" Emma asked with an eager look on her face.

"Sure, go ahead. Both of you can touch it as much as you want." Emma reached out and confidently slipped her fingers around my cock and lifted it off my stomach. Even in its half-hard state, her hand still couldn't close as she wrapped it around the shaft.

"Oh man, it feels so warm and smooth. C'mon Sharon, feel it." Emma kind of opened her hand and supported the weight of it on her palm as if offering it to Sharon.

"Okay," Sharon said as she shifted forward on her knees and started to reach for my cock. I saw her robe drape open as she leaned forward and I could see the upper swells of those massive tits beautifully encased in that alluring white bra of hers. Looking at those gorgeous tits of hers caused a surge of blood to flow into my cock just as her delicate little hand circled my swelling dick.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers
12