My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Emma, you're right. It feels so warm and so velvety smooth. I never thought it would feel like this." She paused for a second as the fresh surge of blood flowed into my cock. "It feels...it feels like it's getting harder," she said as her eyes flicked up to mine with a questioning look.

"That's what happens when a guy is around two beautiful girls like you two."

"Oh Emma!" Sharon said with excitement in her voice, "it's getting so big and hard!" She looked up at me again. "What should I do, Jeff?"

"Keep your hand wrapped around it like that...a little firmer...that's it...just like that," I coached her encouragingly, "now slowly start to slide your hand up and down. That's it...just like that...up and down...up and down..."

"Oh Emma! Look!" Sharon was beaming now and had a huge smile on her face as my cock continued to fill and extend. Emma smiled broadly and her eyes flicked up to mine with a knowing look as she let Sharon bring my cock to its full hardness.

"Oh my God, Sharon," Emma said as she kneeled at my side with her face poised inches over my surging cock. "Look at the size of it!"

"I know, it's huge!" Sharon burst out as her eyes remained glued to my rock-hard erection. Her beautiful warm hand continued to slide the loose outer sheath up and down deliciously. "Oh Emma, look at how big and red the top is!" We all looked down at the engorged crimson crown. My whole cock was enflamed with need and the big mushroom head looked angry and swollen. Sharon never missed a stroke and I could see she was quickly becoming an expert with the artful use of her young jacking hands.

"Uncle Jeff," Emma said as she looked at Sharon and then at me with a pout on her face, "it's probably not fair that you're lying there with your robe open like that and we still have ours on. Should we, should we take ours off?"

"Well, that's up to you two. You don't have to if you don't want to. How do you feel about that, Sharon?" I asked her.

"I...I think Emma's right. It would seem fairer to you if we took our robes off too" she said as she continued to pump her hand up and down on my rigid cock. That's it, now she was really getting into it. It seemed like the feel of my hard cock in her little hand had totally mesmerized her. Her eyes looked glassy and filled with desire as she reveled in the stimulating new feeling of a hard throbbing cock alive in her stroking hands.

Emma quickly peeled off her robe and tossed it on the floor behind her. She looked so cute and yet so sexy in her matching bra and little white panties. Sharon saw her friend kneeling at my side in nothing but her underwear and looked down at her own robe still covering her. She reached with her left hand and struggled to undo the knotted belt with one hand only. It was like she never wanted to let go of my stiff cock, but finally, she quickly released it and used both hands to undo her belt.

Now it was my turn to watch wide-eyed as she peeled the robe back off her buxom young 19-year old body. As the material was drawn back, those big heavy beauties came into view. Her dark creamy skin looked fabulous against the brilliant white lace of her bra. Those round swelling orbs filled the confining cups to the max and the bulging flesh seemed about to spill over the front edge at any time. As she drew her arms back to take the sleeves off, her whole chest was thrust forward enticingly. As I looked at the massive round tits, I felt a surge in my cock.

"Oh wow! Did you see his cock move, Emma?" Sharon said as she spotted my cock pulsate. Sharon quickly shed her robe onto the floor behind her and quickly reached out and wrapped her hand back around my cock. It had been only a few seconds that she had it out of her hand.

"Yeah, it's like it jumped once your tits came into view," Emma said as she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Why don't you put both hands around it, Sharon?" I said to her. "I think there's enough room for both."

"Can I?" she asked with a real spark of interest.

"Sure, I'd like that." She reached out with her other hand and wrapped it around below the first one. Like Emma, her hand couldn't even close around the thick girth of my erection. But she quickly got into a smooth rhythm as her hands slowly but firmly shucked up and down as I instructed her. "Oh yeah...that's good Sharon...nice and slow...just like that...oh God yeah...just keep doing it like that."

"Okay," she said with a big smile as she leaned over me and kept her hands moving up and down in unison. I looked at her in profile and loved the site of her dark creamy skin against her bra and panties. Those big round tits of hers were hanging nice and heavy over me as she leaned partly forward while sitting on her haunches.

"How do you like the feel of it in your hands, Sharon? Does it bother you?" I asked.

"No! It doesn't bother me at all!" she said emphatically. "I...I actually really like the way it feels in my hands. It feels so big and powerful. I can't believe how hard it is and yet so smooth at the same time. I...I love it!" And I loved the feel of what of she was doing to me just as much, if not more, than she loved doing it.

"Uncle Jeff, is this where your sperm comes from?" Emma said as she reached between my legs and softly cradled my swollen testicles.

"Yeah, that's where it comes from. You just need to be gentle with those guys."

"Okay," Emma said as she rolled them gently between her fingers. "What's that shiny liquid oozing out of your cock?"

"Yeah, I noticed that too," said Sharon and we all looked at the shining precum starting to pulse to the surface and run down the shaft of my cock.

"That's pre-cum or some people call it cock-honey. It means I'm excited."

"Wow, that's pretty cool," Emma said as she reached forward and spread the slippery fluid all around my enflamed cockhead with her fingertip.

"Uuuummmmmm," I let out a low groan as the stimulating feeling of her slick finger sliding over my engorged cockhead shot through me.

"I think he likes that, Sharon," Emma said with a smile as she continued to slip her finger into the gaping red eye and rub the slippery fluid all over the sensitive membranes of my cockhead. As another gob surged forth, she brought her finger towards her face and sniffed the shining fluid. "Hhhmmm, not much smell, let's see what it tastes like," she said as she slid her finger into her mouth. "Mmmmm, warm and silky smooth. It tastes kind of different...kind of manly, I guess. Try it, Sharon." Emma slid her finger back into the oozing slit at the tip of my cock and got her fingertip wet with the warm discharge. She held it up and we watched as Sharon eagerly formed her lips into an inviting "O" just before Emma slid her glistening finger into her welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmm," Sharon let out a little moan as her lips closed around Emma's invading digit and she sucked at the gooey tip before Emma slid it sensually back out of her sucking mouth. "You're right, Emma. It's nice and warm. I like it." This was working out perfectly! With Emma leading the way, Sharon was following along just like I hoped. Her hands were continuing to work their magic on my surging dick and I knew it wouldn't be much longer before I'd be blowing a load all over the place.

"How does this feel, Uncle Jeff?" Emma asked as she took her two hands and started to use her fingernails to scratch all around the taut skin at the base of my cock. Oh man, she knew just what I liked. With Sharon's two hands pumping away at my throbbing shaft above and Emma's teasing fingernails working below, it was all I could take.

"Oh fuck...both of you...keep doing exactly what you're doing..." I felt my swollen balls drawing up close to my body and felt the exquisite sensation as I knew a tremendous release was imminent. "OH FUCK...I'M GONNA CUM...OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES!" I warned as I felt the first delicious sensations of the semen speeding up the shaft of my cock. I saw Sharon's eyes open wide as the first thick ropey wad of cum jettisoned forth high into the air. We all watched as it crested about four feet over my stomach and then fell in a big milky puddle onto my chest.

"OH WOW!" Sharon exclaimed. As I had instructed them to just before I came, Sharon kept moving her hands up and down in a consistent firm motion as my throbbing cock continued to shoot. A second, third and fourth creamy rope of white cum shot forth high into the air before landing in a bizarre mosaic of crisscrossed ribbons on my chest and stomach. I could feel Emma's nails scratching enticingly all around the skin at the base of my cock as it continued to unload. While my cock continued to ejaculate while it bucked and throbbed in her hands, I kept my eyes focused on Sharon's voluptuous tits. Those round creamy orbs were jiggling deliciously inside her jam-packed bra as she rhythmically jerked her hands up and down along the throbbing length of my rigid shaft. I relished in the delightful sensations of a long powerful climax as the two teenage girls used their delicate little hands to coax a huge load out of me.

"It's so beautiful," Sharon almost whispered under her breath as she watched my pulsating cock continue to spit out gob after gob of pearly seed. As the final tingling tremors of my orgasm washed through my body, Sharon seemed to instinctively slow down the movement of her jacking hands until she held my upright cock totally still in her hands. I looked down and saw that her hands were covered with the milky residue of my discharge. The last few shots had gushed forth and run down over her jacking hands.

"OH WOW, EMMA! LOOK AT ALL THAT!" Sharon exclaimed. We all looked down at the puddles and ribbons of silvery seed that were all over my chest, stomach and Sharon's hands. After a long day of being teased by seeing them in their skimpy outfits and fantasizing about these girls, I had shot a big load. "That...that was amazing," Sharon said with her mouth gaping open as she looked down at the copious amount of creamy cum she had just pumped out of me.

"Oh man, Uncle Jeff, is that how much you usually cum?" Emma asked as she moved up to my side and leaned over my chest.

"Yeah, it's usually about that much."

"Wow, there's so much of it," she said as she reached out and let her fingertips slide through one of the bigger gobs. "I read that a man's cum is really good for your skin and that there's even stuff in it that can help your boobs grow."

"Really?" said Sharon with a look of total awe on her face.

"Oh yeah, I thought everybody knew that," Emma said as she turned to look at her friend. I almost laughed out loud when she said that. I wondered where she was going to go with this next. "But for it to work, you have to take it internally of course. Would it be okay if I tried some, Uncle Jeff?"

"Sure, sweetie, go ahead. Just make sure you leave some for Sharon to try."

She scooped up a big gob of the viscous cream until it was hanging precariously from her fingertips. I flicked my eyes over to Sharon and she seemed mesmerized as she watched Emma bring the big milky gob towards her mouth. We both watched as Emma extended her tongue beneath the distending wad of thick cum until the hanging gob drooped even lower until it settled on her tongue. She started to move her fingers in a slow circular motion over her open mouth. Oh man, it was intensely erotic to watch her almost tease herself by moving the heavy gob of milky semen all around on her tongue.

"Oh Emma, that looks so sexy," Sharon said breathlessly as she watched her best friend orally toying with my warm load. Emma finally lowered her fingers right into her mouth and her full soft lips closed around them.

"Mmmmm," she purred and we could see the movement beneath her cheeks as she sucked and licked at those sperm-covered digits. I could see Emma was already getting stimulated by the taste of my precious seed that she loved so much; her stiff nipples were poking out noticeably at the satiny material of her pretty white bra. We heard that familiar wet slurping sound as she finally finished cleaning her fingers of their milky prize.

"Oh wow, Uncle Jeff, your cum tastes so warm and creamy. Sharon, you've got to try it. It tastes so smooth and silky in your mouth and when you swallow it, it gives you a nice warm soothing feeling as it slides down your throat." Good girl, Emma, I thought as she gave her friend a look that sincerely showed how much she loved the taste and feel of cum in her mouth. Now, it would be interesting to see if Sharon followed the nasty example set by her friend. So far, I had been delightfully surprised by her enthusiasm.

"Okay," Sharon said eagerly as she reached one of her sperm-covered hands forward. Both Emma and I watched intently as she followed Emma's lead and slid her fingers into a big creamy gob of cum on my stomach. I felt the smooth slippery feeling of her fingertips sliding across my stomach and then she cupped her fingers slightly and scooped up a big wad. She held the heavy gob of pearly white semen over her open mouth as well. She shook her hand slightly until the thick cream hung down and she let it slide right between her full pink lips onto her tongue. My cum was so thick that just like Emma had done, she moved her hand around with the heavy gob sitting on her tongue while the rest continued to cling to her fingers. She started to pull her hand higher up away from her mouth until the connecting web of semen grew thinner and thinner until it finally parted and fell into her waiting mouth. She closed her mouth and we watched her eyes close. We could see her tongue moving around in her mouth as she savored the taste of warm man-cream for the first time.

"Mmmmm," she let out a low purr as she seemed to be enjoying the new sensation and flavor of my sperm-laden cum. We watched as the muscles in her neck contracted as she swallowed. She made a gulping sound as my warm semen made its way to a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach. She opened her eyes and without saying a word brought her sperm-covered hand to her mouth. Her long pink tongue slid out and we watched enthralled as she enthusiastically lapped the rest of the silvery glistening cum off her hand. When she was finished with that one, she brought up the other one that she'd used to jack me off with and licked up the cum that had drooled down onto that one too.

"Mmmmm, Emma, you were right," she said as her sweet tongue ran out and circled her lips to get any remaining drops, "it does taste good. It's so nice and creamy." She paused and looked at me with a steamy lustful look in her eyes as she started to lean over my body. My eyes were immediately drawn down to those big hanging orbs. Oh fuck! Did they ever look incredible as she leaned forward and they hung down beneath her. Even encased in that beautiful support bra, her tremendous line of cleavage looked amazingly deep and long. I would have done anything she wanted at that point. "Can we...can we have the rest, Jeff?" she asked.

"Sure, Sharon, go ahead. I love a girl that enjoys the taste of my cum."

This brought a smile to both of their faces and I lay back and watched quietly as they both leaned over me and lowered their pretty young faces to my chest. Oh man, there's nothing like having the eager young mouths of your 18-year old niece and her 19-year old best friend lapping up your cum off your body. Their sweet tongues ran out into the pearly ribbons of spent seed and I watched them eagerly lick and suck up every drop. Their lips and tongues slid relentlessly over my torso as they sought out and gathered in every silvery morsel that they could. I had expected this from Emma, but I was totally astounded by the level of Sharon's enthusiasm and apparent love of this new taste sensation. Their tongues rolled against each other's sensually as they toyed and played in one large puddle on my lower stomach. Soon, there was nothing left but the glistening traces of their drying saliva.

"Mmmmmm, that was so good, Uncle Jeff," Emma said as they both sat back on their haunches. "Look Sharon, there's a little bit left." Both Sharon and I looked down where Emma was looking and we could see a final whitish gob clinging to the gaping red eye at the tip of my semi-hard cock. "You can have that one Sharon. Lay your head on his stomach and I'll see if I can pump out a little more into your mouth." Jesus Christ! That niece of mine was one hot little slut. Oh man, this was so fucking hot!

As Sharon lay on her back with her head on my stomach, I propped myself up on my elbows for a better view. Emma wrapped her hand around my heavy cock and lifted it off my stomach. As she lifted it, Sharon slid her head a little further down my abdomen until the tip of my cock was poised right over her open mouth. Oh fuck, it looked so fucking hot that I felt a surge in my cock already even though I had just cum a few minutes ago. Emma took a firm grip around the base of my cock and slowly slid her hand forwards. We all watched the milky drop start to grow in size as her gripping hand forced the remaining semen inside my urethra to the surface. Sharon's tongue eagerly slid out from between her full pink lips and Emma directed the oozing tip towards it. The growing drop started to distend downwards and she moved it until it settled right onto Sharon's waiting tongue.

"Oh fuck! That's beautiful," I said almost unconsciously as I watched the deliciously lewd spectacle going on before me. Emma flicked the end of my cock until the drop broke off and fell onto Sharon's waiting tongue.

"Wait Sharon, hold that drop on your tongue. Let's see if we can get one more." She brought her hand back to the base and once again made a slow firm stroke towards to tip. A final pearly gob oozed forth and settled right in the gaping slit at the end of my cock. "That looks like the last one," Emma said as she kept her hand wrapped around my cock just beneath the broad head. "Here, Sharon, suck out this last drop." She pushed down and fed the head of my cock right into Sharon's open mouth. Sharon quickly closed those soft pink lips of hers around the spongy membranes of my cockhead and I felt her sucking gently as the tip of her tongue swirled over the tip to draw out that final creamy drop.

"Oh fuck, girls. Does that ever feel good," I said as Sharon's full warm lips lovingly caressed the sensitive tip of my cock. When she knew she had swallowed the last of my cum, she let my cockhead slip out of her mouth and got back up to her knees at my side. Her lips were glistening with her own saliva and traces of my cum but she didn't seem to notice as she reached for my cock and wrapped both of her loving hands around it once again.

"That whole thing was so incredible," she said as she looked anxiously at both Emma and I. "Can we...can we do it again?" she asked as she started to pump her hands up and down again.

"In a few minutes, Sharon. It's gonna take me a few minutes to recover. Then we can do it again."

"Is there anything we can do to help?" she asked eagerly as she looked down at me with big doe-like eyes.

"Well, there is one thing you could do that might speed things along." I paused for a second before they both turned to look at me questioningly. "How do you feel about trying a little cocksucking?" I said and they both looked at me with their pretty young mouths gaping open...

12