My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sharon, I just have to kiss you," Emma said breathlessly as she brought her open mouth down to Sharon's. I watched enthralled as I saw her tongue slide between Sharon's parted lips and deep into the silvery pool of semen. Their lips closed against each other's in a deep searing kiss. I could see Emma's tongue moving all around the inside of Sharon's mouth and then I heard a wet sucking sound. Emma finally pulled her lips away from Sharon's and opened her mouth to show us that she had sucked out the big load of cum and was now holding it in her mouth.

"That's mine," said Sharon, visibly upset.

"Now girls, don't fight," I said to both of them. "There should be enough to share." Emma nodded and brought her mouth back down onto Sharon's.

"Mmmmm," Sharon moaned in delight as Emma passed the creamy wad back to her. Emma continued with her tongue playing in Sharon's mouth for a minute before drawing her mouth back. A clinging silvery web connected their lips for a second or two before breaking and falling onto Sharon's chin.

"You can have this one, Sharon," Emma said. "But I get the next one." Sharon looked up at her friend with a smile in her eyes and we watched as she closed her eyes slowly as she savored the warm manly taste in her mouth. We saw her neck muscles contract and the she swallowed twice as the big load made its way deep into her welcoming stomach.

"Aaaahhh," she said as she opened her mouth to show us that she had swallowed every morsel.

"Let me help you with the rest," Emma said as she dove forward and captured the dangling gob hanging from Sharon's chin. With the clinging gob sitting on her tongue, she licked upward and vacuumed up every drop from one side of Sharon's chin. Sharon opened her mouth like a baby bird and Emma held her mouth right over Sharon's and let the milky seed run right from her mouth into Sharon's. Oh fuck, what a hot fucking sight that was! As Sharon swallowed that, Emma slid her tongue over the other side of Sharon's chin and repeated the procedure. Once again, she poised her mouth over Sharon's beckoning mouth and slowly drooled the last remnants of my semen right onto her friend's tongue. Oh man, what a beautiful sight it was to see these two sharing my cum. I felt totally drained but still incredibly aroused. I had cum twice but with these two, I knew I was good for at least two more loads before I'd need to rest.

"Oh man," Sharon said with a look of total bliss on her face, "that was so amazing. Your cock felt so big and powerful in my mouth. I love the way I have some control over it and yet it has control over me too. And when you came in my mouth, it was so hot and thick. There was so much too, I couldn't believe how long it kept throbbing and shooting in my mouth. I was so worried when I first started but once I had it in my mouth, I never wanted to let it go." She talked quickly, the excitement readily apparent in her voice. She stopped and I could see that she was breathing raggedly and that even with her dark skin, her face seemed flushed. I could see her silky skin glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. You could clearly see that she was thoroughly aroused.

"Sharon, are you okay?" I asked. "You look all flushed."

"Uh, yeah. I...I'm okay," she answered tentatively.

"You look like you're kind of excited."

"I...I guess so," she said as if not exactly sure how to answer.

"Do you feel like you need to cum?"

"Oh God yes!" she blurted out with relief. "I almost came when you shot off in my mouth. The way I feel, I don't think I'd take too long."

"Well, for now, how about if Emma gets you off like she was going to do earlier?"

"Oh yeah, that would be perfect. I really need it bad." I looked over at Emma and saw a slow smile spread across her face.

"Okay, why don't you come and sit up here beside me against these pillows?" I moved over slightly but the king-size bed was definitely big enough for all of us anyways. The plump young girl moved up on my left side and turned over on her back. She leaned back slightly and lay beside me, both of us half propped up by the mass of pillows behind us.

"I'm ready, Emma. You know what I like," Sharon said as she brought her knees up and let her legs roll apart. As Emma crawled forward on her hands and knees, I turned on my side to get a better view. I looked down between Sharon's spread legs and saw that the front of her sexy white panties were so wet, they were almost translucent! You could clearly see the dark line of that plump inviting cleft beneath the damp material. Man, I had asked if she was aroused but she was absolutely sopping wet! I breathed deeply and her warm womanly scent seemed to settle right on my tongue. I saw Emma's nostrils flare slightly as she breathed in Sharon's intoxicating scent as well. The musky fragrance of her arousal was all around us. Mmmmm, did she ever smell good. I was anxious to get a taste of that sweet juicy peach myself, but that would all come in due time. Right now, I wanted to see how she'd react with Emma eating her out while I was right there.

"Looks like my panties are nice and wet," Sharon said to Emma in a breathy seductive voice, "just the way you like them." With Emma on her hands and knees with her face poised a few inches above that steaming twat, I watched as Sharon reached forward and slid the middle finger of her right hand down over the front of her panties. She stopped at the top of that shadowy slit and I could see her slowly rub the hard nub of her protruding clit.

"Mmmmm, my clit's nice and swollen, just waiting for your tongue." Holy shit! For Sharon to be talking to Emma like this, these two must have certainly covered a lot of territory in this past week! I wondered just how many times she'd cum with Emma's mouth on her needy pussy since their first time last Sunday. I watched her then slide her finger lower and rub it up and down along the vertical line of that meaty cleft partially hidden beneath her soaked panties. She then pressed it inwards and I could see the stretched material of her panties being partly shoved right in between those full meaty pussy-lips. She then slowly drew her long middle finger back out and held it up in front of Emma.

"Here you go, Emma, a little sniff for you." Oh man, this was something new they must have worked out. I'd never seen this before. It was fucking hot though! I watched as Sharon brought her damp finger right below Emma's nose and slowly wafted it back and forth. As Emma breathed deeply through her nose, I watched her eyes close as a look of serene pleasure came over her face. I saw her tongue unconsciously slide out and run around her full soft lips as she breathed in the warm intoxicating scent. She seemed almost overwhelmed by the powerful smell emanating from Sharon's raw sexuality.

"What do you say, Emma?" Sharon asked my mesmerized young niece.

"Mmmmmm, thank you, Sharon. Can I...can I have a taste now, please?" Sharon put her middle finger back down onto the front of her panties and I watched as she slid it teasingly in a slow circle all around her plump outer lips before slipping it beneath the leg opening. You could see her moving finger beneath the juice-soaked fabric and both Emma and I watched totally enthralled as she slid her finger up and down along that dark mysterious slit. You could even hear the wet sticky sound as her finger slid teasingly between those meaty lips. She then withdrew her finger and our eyes zeroed in on the glistening surface as she brought it up towards Emma.

"Here you go, my little slut," she said firmly as she touched the tip of her shiny finger to Emma's soft lips. Emma delicately opened her mouth just a little bit and Sharon slowly slid her finger all the way in to the third knuckle. Emma's full pillowy lips closed around her finger and she closed her eyes again as she licked and sucked at the invading digit.

"Mmmmmmm," she let out a soft moan as she reached up and tenderly held Sharon's hand between her own as she softly sucked at the juice-coated finger.

"That's a good little slut," Sharon said as she drew her finger partially back out of Emma's mouth and then slid it back and forth between those thick lips with a slow fucking motion. Jesus...this was so fucking hot! Even after cumming twice, I felt my cock lurch as I watched these two. "Now that you've had your little taste, what would you like now?" Sharon said as she withdrew her finger and ran her nail teasingly along Emma's big soft bottom lip.

"Can I...can I take your panties off for you?" Emma asked innocently, like a schoolgirl asking for a teacher's permission.

"As long as you promise to show your uncle what you like do with them," Sharon said as she continued to run her finger all around Emma's full pouting lips.

"Okay, I promise," Emma said compliantly. Sharon put her hands down on each side of her and raised her hips slightly as Emma reached forward and grasped the waistband of Sharon's flimsy white panties. Sharon shimmied her hips slightly and brought her feet up off the bed as Emma eased the clinging white fabric over Sharon's wide hips and drew them down and off her legs. As Sharon sat there with her bent-up knees on each side of Emma's kneeling body, I watched as Emma brought the wet piece of fabric up to her face. She gathered the soaked material together and brought the warm scented ball right up against her nose. Her eyes closed and we could hear her breathe in deeply as she seemed to absorb the fragrant warm scent right into her soul.

"Mmmmmm," she let out an audible deep moan as she breathed deeply from her best friend's musky warm panties. "Oh God, Sharon, you smell so good."

"Show your uncle what you really like to do with my panties," Sharon instructed. I watched as Emma took hold of the waistband of the panties and let them hang down. She then manipulated her hands and turned them inside out. I watched as she held the soaking wet gusset upwards and lowered her tongue.

"Mmmmmm," she let out a sensual little purr as she bathed the full length of the soiled gusset with her tongue. Oh man, this was incredible! I was totally enthralled as I watched my sweet 18-year old niece run her tongue all around the inside of her friend's soaked panties. When she seemed to have licked off as much of the surface residue as she could, she pushed some of the material right into her mouth and I could see and hear her sucking on the warm damp garment. Fuck...this was beautiful!

"Okay, that's enough for now. I need to cum. Show him what your mouth is really good for," Sharon said firmly as she brought her knees way up and let them fall to each side. Emma pulled the panties from her mouth and dropped them on the bed beside her. She leaned forward until she was lying flat on her stomach between Sharon's wide-spread thighs. She propped herself up on her elbows and brought her face forward until it was only an inch or two from Sharon's steaming wet gash. I could see Emma's eyes simply feasting on the luscious hot flesh being served up before her. She reached forward with her fingertips and pulled Sharon's plump outer lips slightly to each side. I looked down and could see her full pink inner lips part slightly as Emma pulled them apart. Sharon's whole pussy was coated with a warm layer of her flowing nectar, and I could see from the intense look of desire on Emma's face that she knew the perfect place for that sweet juice to be; inside her waiting mouth.

"So beautiful," I heard her whisper breathlessly as her tongue snaked out of her mouth and slid slowly all around the outside of Sharon's spread pussy. Her tongue licked in slow circles as she lapped up all of the silky nectar coating Sharon's swollen hot flesh. She got closer and closer to Sharon's gushing hole and then I watched that beautiful tongue of hers slide right in between those plump pink inner lips. Sharon was soaking wet and I saw Emma's tongue flick in and out of that hot gooey hole as she lapped up the silky discharge like a cat with a bowl of warm cream. Her slurping tongue even made the same wet licking sound as she drew the musky secretions back into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Sharon said with a low groan, "That's it. Fuck girl, your tongue feels so good inside me like that. It's not gonna take much longer and then you'll get a big mouthful of that creamy juice you love so much. Now get that sweet tongue of yours way up inside me." I watched as Emma pressed her face fully into Sharon's plump wet pussy. I saw her head wriggle from side to side and could tell from Sharon's low moans that she was working her tongue back and forth way up between the clinging walls of Sharon's steaming cunt. Emma's hands were holding Sharon's lips to each side and I watched her wriggle her face even harder against that hot needy flesh as she fought to get her penetrating tongue as far inside Sharon as she could.

"OH MY GOD..." Sharon let out a loud wail and I could see that massive chest of hers heaving as she started gasping. "OMYGOD...OMYGOD...OHHHH..." She threw her head back and I saw her hands clutching the sheets tightly as a nerve-shattering climax shot through her. Her big wide hips were rolling and bucking up into Emma's face as wave upon wave of scintillating pleasure washed over her. I could hear Emma's lips and tongue working overtime as Sharon must have been simply flooding her mouth with an onslaught of her warm musky cream.

"OH FUCK EMMA...KEEP THAT TONGUE MOVING," Sharon said as the sweet tremors of her toe-curling release continued. I could see Emma had nowhere else she'd rather be as she continued to enthusiastically eat out her busty young friend. After what seemed like a minute, Sharon's hips finally slowed down their bucking and twisting and I saw her hands release the death grip she had on the sheets.

"Oh geez, that was so good. There should be plenty of juice down there now for you, girl," she said as she looked down at Emma. My niece pulled her mouth back slightly and I saw her tongue delving in and out as she lapped up the steady supply of Sharon's juices from the bottom of her gushing slit. I could hear the sensuous sloppy sound of her eager young tongue working insistently as she gathered in the warm silky nectar. She finally stopped her licking and started to move her mouth away from Sharon's throbbing snatch.

"Unn-uh, Emma," Sharon said in a warning tone that stopped my niece's retreat dead in her tracks. "I can feel another one right behind this one. It feels like it's right there just wanting to come out. Put your mouth right on my clit this time." I looked down and could see the fiery red nub of her clit poking up from between the soft pink folds of flesh surrounding it. She was right, it looked so engorged and in need of attention that it looked like it would burst if she didn't get what she wanted.

"Oh God," said Emma as she looked at it lustfully, "look how big and swollen it is."

""Just the way you like it," said Sharon as she reached out with her two hands and took a firm grip of Emma's head. "Now get those sweet lips of yours on it," she said as she pulled Emma's face towards her throbbing little spire.

"Mmmmm," Emma moaned out loud as she eagerly slipped her lips right over that pulsating bud.

"Oh God, yes!" hissed Sharon as I watched Emma's lips moving as she surrounded that protruding red button and started sucking. She seemed totally in love with the feel of pleasing Sharon's sensitive organ as she moaned and sighed right against her buxom young friend's wide-spread pussy as she licked and sucked voraciously. Emma rolled her head slightly from side to side as her lips and tongue made sweet love to that erect spire.

"OH FUCK...OH GOD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH," Sharon let out another long low gasp as her second orgasm in a row hit her. Her hands were gripping tightly in Emma's brunette locks as she kept that working mouth plastered against her needy flesh. Her hips were rocking back and forth as she succumbed to the ecstatic waves of pleasure shooting through every nerve in her body. I could see her open mouth gasping for air and her eyes were half closed as she trembled and quivered through her climax. Emma purred into that throbbing clit as she kept licking and sucking while Sharon twisted and bucked her needy cunt up hard into her face. Finally, a big shudder went through Sharon's body and she collapsed against the pillows. Her hands released their tight grip on Emma's head and dropped to her sides. I looked over at the beautiful big mounds of her tits and saw them slowly heaving up and down in the tight confines of her sexy bra as her breathing started to slow. She sat back like that and enjoyed the sweet afterglow of her climax while I watched Emma slip her mouth back down to the base of that oozing slit and lap up more of that succulent juice she loved so much.

"Oh man, that was good. I knew it was right there," Sharon said with a blissful smile on her face. Emma continued slowly licking and sucking at that gushing hole for a few more minutes before she sat back and looked at us with her face totally covered with a fine glaze of Sharon's musky secretions.

"Jesus Sharon! I've never seen you cum that much before. Your whole snatch was absolutely soaking. And it just seemed to keep flowing out of you," Emma said as she ran her tongue all around her shining lips and chin. Watching these two had been so fucking hot that I felt my cock already starting to make that wonderful journey back to full hardness. Sharon looked over and must have noticed it too.

"So Jeff," she said as she looked at me with dreamy eyes, "are you ready for us to suck your cock again?"

"Well, Emma didn't get much of a chance to suck it last time. Why don't you come up here and kiss me while we let her suck it." I knew how she liked to treat Emma and I thought about that before I continued, "How about if we let her suck it until it gets back to being fully hard, and then you can take over until I fill your mouth again."

"Mmmm, that sounds perfect," Sharon said as she eagerly turned her face towards mine. She looked directly into my eyes with a look of pure desire as she spoke, "Get his cock nice and hard for me Emma. Then let me know when he starts to get close so I can get another big creamy mouthful." Oh fuck, Sharon talking to Emma like that sent another jolt right to my cock! I nodded towards Emma and she quickly moved between my legs. She took my half-hard cock in her hand and slipped her lips right over the swelling crown. Oh man, she had the sweetest mouth this side of heaven. I loved the feel of those warm wet surroundings I had come to know so intimately already. I felt the soft familiar pull while she sucked at it gently as she started to bob her head up and down.

"Now, let's see if you still like kissing as much as you did a few minutes ago," I said to Sharon as I moved towards her and brought my mouth down to hers. Her full pink lips looked so inviting and beautiful against her darker skin as I got closer and closer. Her eyes closed as my lips settled on hers and I let my tongue slowly snake into the hot moist recesses of her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned against me as her sweet young tongue wrapped around mine. I drew her mouth back into mine and she followed eagerly. At the same time I felt that delightful feeling of Emma's vacuuming mouth coating my swelling cock with a hot slick layer of saliva. Man, it felt great to have one mouth drawing and sucking on my probing tongue while another mouth was working on my stiffening member.

"Let's see whether you like this or not?" I said to Sharon as I pulled my mouth back from hers and she looked up at me with her mouth gasping breathlessly as she eagerly anticipated another hot kiss. I took my hand and slid it over the warm smooth skin of her stomach. Emma was right; Sharon was slightly plump but just the right amount. She sighed softly as I let my fingertips slide over the smooth expanse of her stomach as I gradually let my hand move higher. We both looked down at my exploring hand as I moved it upwards until I felt the cool smooth fabric of her bra.