My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are so beautiful," I said to her softly as I let my fingers slide up around the straining cup until I had the whole big tit cupped in my hand. Oh man, they felt incredibly heavy and oh so soft as I hefted it.

"Mmmmmmm, that's nice," she purred as I squeezed softly. As my fingers compressed around the encasing cup, I saw the smooth creamy flesh swell out further over the restricting top edge of the bra cup. Jesus, they looked incredible! I moved my hand over to her other huge knocker and let my exploring hand cup and heft that one too. She purred and made little mewing noises as I let my hand caress and feel those two tremendous breasts. I was happy to feel and look down at them as they were beautifully on display in that gorgeous sexy satin bra of hers. As my fingers slid over the cool sleek fabric of her bra, I could feel her nipples stiffening beneath the sensuous fabric. As I let my thumb and forefinger toy with that lengthening pebble of flesh, I felt my cock lurch in Emma's mouth as more blood was pumping into it.

"Aaaaaaahhh," Sharon let out a low groan as I switched to her other breast and gave her other nipple the same treatment. I could see her panting more heavily now as I continued to toy with her chest right through her bra. Her mouth looked so hot and inviting that I brought my mouth back down to hers and plunged my tongue deep into that hot oral cavity as I settled my whole hand around one big mound and gave it a firm full squeeze.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred deeply into my mouth as she threw her arms around my neck and held me against her. She kissed me back ardently and her tongue thrust into my mouth and swirled all around deliciously as we savored a deep lustful kiss. I could feel that now my cock was rock hard in Emma's mouth. It felt so fucking good as she bobbed her mouth up and down as her hands firmly stroked back and forth along the lower part of my thick rigid shaft. I felt her mouth draw back and then the surprising cool feeling of fresh air on the hard wet surface of my cock.

"Uncle Jeff," she said and I reluctantly pulled my mouth off Sharon's gasping mouth and turned to look at her. "Kissing and sucking your cock are probably a pretty good way to tell, but wouldn't fucking be the real test to see if we're really lesbians?"

That was my girl...right on cue...