All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 46'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Back on track

Best chapter since well chapter 32 Remember the Alamo with Nora. Keep it up. Love your work.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Ah, much better!

It's nice to see this story back to it's original outstanding status. Thank you!

Bigpat55Bigpat55over 3 years ago
2 thumbs up

Real good chapter, cant wait for next installment, i like that there is more focus on the three girls and robbie again, core storytelling of this is what keeps my interest as a reader , cant wait to see what the susie signal status will be after the boy is born

LynchjimLynchjimover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Yet another fantastic chapter. I hope this is your second wind and the chapters keep coming thank you this was a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A solid chapter

This feels very well done, really smooth in the transition from what came before 'fatherhood' to where that new part of his life is leading him.

Part of me felt like it was rushed, but I'd much rather be 'here' than another few chapters (and months of developing them) to arrive at this place... A place that has me really Excited!

Thanks for sharing your time and talent!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent wrap up

You found a way to do a nice wrap up of this part of Robbies life at school so that things can easily move forward back to Nora and Lara. You could have stretched this chapter out to at least double the chosen length and I think you made some very difficult decisions to see which parts to spend more time on and those that got an abbreviated ending. I could even see where you could do some flashback explaining of what happened while telling Nora and Lara about it. I do find it intriguing how you manage to get much of the information into the story without it appearing forced but then that is what makes you an excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So Lara's done a complete 180 on the cuckold thing regarding Robbie? Going from if he let another man be intimate with her she would lose complete respect for him and think him lower than one of her 'spanky' boys, to "we're gonna send the kids to the grandparents and you're gonna invite guys over the plow me".

I was enjoying the story and glad it was back on track, but this new focus on cuckoldry and fetishising black penises has turned it into an unrecognisable story.

We're just supposed to believe Robbie's gone from agonising over letting Gunter anywhere near Suzanne and his dismal grudging agreement to arranging an airtight gangbang for the woman he loved, to considering letting the other woman he loves, whom he was told would drop him the second he let another man touch her, cuckold him on a maybe regular basis.

Next thing you know he's gonna be pegged and then start gagging for those guys that sent male suzie for him in the past to take him every which way.

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersover 3 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed this chapter, and all the ones which preceded it. Love the plot, the build and growth of the characters. This feels like the end of book 1, now on to book 2, which I hope holds the same amount of great story telling as the first 46 chapters did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gotta agree with Anon. Loyal Lara is becoming Lose Lara? No way! Looks like she already lost all respect for him.

Seems like all of his girls are getting Suzanne-ified.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Fuck Suzanne, the fucking cunt snake. She has this ‘woe is me’ attitude because she realises that the people that she supposedly loved managed to move on with their lives after she dumped then with a minute notice and then married a guy who was over two years behind on her life. Mike doesn’t really know Suzanne anymore. Suzanne deserves misery as she tried to seduce the guy who saved her lover at enormous physical damage to himself. She knew he was married and she knew it would cost him his marriage and she knew that his wife was the one fixing her fucking husband. Oh and she knew Alex would get sacked as well.

Suzanne is a true cunt in every aspect of the word. Evil. If she gets back with Robbie and the girls I will be disappointed as she is no longer low risk and he has family and baby now.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Oh Robbie still has to go to uni for another 3-4 years so..... poor kid. And will Robbie learn to keep it in his pants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous