All Comments on 'My Secret Admirer'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Loved it!

What a great story. Kept me hard and guessing.

bulldozer194bulldozer194over 9 years ago
Loved it

This is the first time in a good while I gave a story a 5. Looking forward to the next chapter.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Quite possibly...

...the best story I've ever read! No, not possibly...it is the best.

The basic, starting premise is unique and sexy. And the way you introduce other people and yourself to some 'kinky' sex before getting to the siblings is also very creative.

If there is more (and I hope there is), I want to be here.

Thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: End of Chapter 1.

I really, really, REALLY hate it when I get to the end of a story, especially one this long, and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story. What, you couldn't be bothered to include that vital bit of information? Was it beneath you? After years of shit like this, I decided, "fuck it, of the writer doesn't care enough about its own story, every time it happens I'm gonna rate it a 1. No exceptions."

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
Not my fault

I uploaded all three parts at the same time. Lit just hasn't approved the other two yet. Too bad you didn't give your username so I could explain it to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You've got my attention

You have to keep it coming. Pun intended. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Love the premise of the story. Cant wait for the other parts.

tamiscstamiscsover 9 years ago
My Secret Admirer

enjoy the twists and turns in the development of the story and characters - looking forward to more adventures

dawndaladawndalaover 9 years ago
Great story!!!

This story really got me going. So hot and steamy!! Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start.

Really enjoyed chapter one, and looking forward to more. One question regarding Dallas's relationship to her siblings: when they meet on the beach, she thinks "my younger brother and his twin sister". Not my younger brother & sister or my twin siblings. Is this something relevant or am I over thinking it?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Loved it

The user name of the woman in your story is one I've seen before and read her stories, so is this a true story that you have written about her?

Her finding out about things she had only written about is so hot, her first time with a woman was nothing short of fantastic.

Looking foreward to your next chapters that will no doubt include her brother and sister and maybe later on her new friends.

Your stories are always great but your endings sometimes pisses me off because it leaves me wanting more and having to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How did the twins know?

Call me crazy to think of it in the midst of the great sex scenes, but how did the twins know it was their sister writing the stories? Looking forward to more!

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Crap

Stopping here. I like a story to have some information to it but this drags on for toooo long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous