All Comments on 'My Sister Jackie Ch. 02'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow....

I don't think I can wait another couple years for the next chapter, please continue quickly. A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

That was fantastic. You got all the right emotions. Their both feeling that it is right with the world. That makes the story very hot. Keep up the good writting. Hopefully you could do it sooner. I be looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very nice

I'm glad you continued this story. It left a very visual picture in my mind.

I hope you write more.

Thanks,

SM

tinman69stinman69salmost 19 years ago
A fantastic story of love!

After reading both chapters of this story, I couldn't help but think that the two fo them just need to move in together and continue to live their lives like any other couple would do.

And the sex was just fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful sister love story

Love is all that counts. Great story and written from the heart. They should be together like any other couple and be happy. He needs to marry his sister and she will be the wife he needs and he the husband she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love Blossoming?

Despite the occasional second thoughts on his part, I think they are both on the same wavelength and they are both serious about pleasuring each other in mutually agreeable and loving ways. A tale well told. Ronnie W.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Oh, YEAH!

Keep 'em cumming! Excellent read. Great action and wonderful visual descriptions!

nightshadownightshadowalmost 19 years ago
Only ONE criticism for a fantastic story...

First, let me say that I absolutely love the way you're getting into the protagonist's head. The dialogue is perfect, the scenes are well-described, the "action" is realistic and I am left with the feeling that I am actually experiencing this whole situation WITH them as opposed to just feeling like a fly on the wall. You get top marks for ALL of this.

The ONLY critique I would offer is on the editing. There's a few typos, grammatical errors and punctuation errors which conspire to throw off the reader's attention.

A story this good should be *pristine*. It deserves nothing less than perfection. PLEASE try and focus on the technical aspects of the writing so that your audience (us) can more completely enjoy this terrific tale!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Terrific!

I'm sorry Nightshadow needs perfection, since perfection is so hard to find. Yes, I suppose there are small errors here and there, but I was so wrapped up in the story and the emotion that I didn't notice them at all. Very nicely done, even if there were a few mistakes. They must have been minor, indeed, because the feelings I had are terrific!

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Yes.....

This chapter, along with the previous one, was well thought out, written and presented

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

It's developing into a passionate love story I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lovely, well thought out continuation. I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES