All Comments on 'My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Mmm!

Sexy and well written. Love the slow start, building up the anticipation to a great mutual climax, Five stars.

GeorgieHGeorgieHabout 9 years ago
How could I not...

How could I not love a man who knows just how to arouse me and please me?

That story was perfectly paced and hotter than Hades in summer.It's a good job I don't have knickers on right now or they'd be heading for a much-needed wash. Whatever is happening in my life, I always have time to enjoy your stories, my Chris - and this one certainly brought out the inner wolf....

Your Georgie

xxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sexy and exciting

Good job. Well written and definitely one of the sexiest story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY NICELY WRITTEN

Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I came so hard I was sure I had died and gone to heaven

my pussy is flood and my hand is so wet! YOU MUST CONTINUE> He needs tol fuck her 3 or 4times a day all week. They need each other, and she needs tol full of her sweet young boy's cock!! Great start!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chris does it again

Chris the author, that is, and what he does is give us a magnificent story of hot motherfucking. Chris, the story's hero, is a superb specimen of young masculinity. He's tall, strong, and as good-looking as an Adonis. His mother Gina (supposedly short for Regina, but maybe for Vagina?) loves her big handsome boy all to pieces. When they're naked together, she finds herself focused on what Chris's got sticking up in the air from between his legs. "It stood up, pointing almost straight at the ceiling, a lengthy broad stem topped by a generous crown. He'd never been circumcised and now his fine erection looked far too desirable and sexy and even as he stood there his foreskin began to slowly move. With open mouth I watched as his foreskin slipped back and exposed his knob, a knob that seemed to glow like his face." This is a mother who's in thrall to her own son's big fat intact penis, harder than ever before in the kid's life. What's made it so throbbing hard is the sight of his voluptuous naked mother, her lovely feminine form, her beautiful bountiful breasts and most of all that wonderful mysterious hole between her legs, his own mother's vagina. Well, nothing for it but for Chris's penis to go up that vagina. He gives his mom the by far best fuck of her life, it's by far the best fuck of his life, too. He cries out, "Ooooh, muuum, ooh fuck, I'm inside you!"--expressing the stunned delight of a boy who finds he's got his young cock way up the same cunt he came out of, up to his balls. Gina's seen how much semen those balls produce when she fisted Chris and he came all over the place. But that's eclipsed by the tsunami of sperm the kid shoots up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat. Satiated and content, they drift off to sleep, Chris's cock still soaking in Gina's cunt. They've found out what plenty of sons and their moms are discovering every day and what Chris the author knows full well--that a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful

Thanks for a really superb opener! I can't wait to see how things progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

And this is only day one!

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Really GOOOD!!!

I love "Mom Fucking" storys!! You get a 5 !!! I very rarely give above a 4. But this story progressed so smoothly, & is so Hot, I had to go up to 5 for you. I do hope there will be more of this incestuous fuck fest!! Looking forward to it. Oh please no anal.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Five stars!

If I wasn't on my lunch break in my car I would be beating off right now. Well done!

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years agoAuthor
You people are wonderful!

Thank you, everybody, for your superb comments - I'm almost glowing with embarrassment!

It's been fun to write this story; to change sexes and become my own mother - and I just hope that I can manage to keep the level of excitement up as I continue.

Inevitably I'll be adding some scenarios that may not be to everyone's liking, but by and large I intend future chapters to be about Gina and Chris alone....about their love and activity together.

I always prefer to write love stories and that's what I've always aimed this to be.

However, I've already been busy and I've added another couple into Chapter two - but they'll be just a distraction and a way of comparing performances.......so don't get too excited by them!

So to GeorgieH especially, my sweet lover; to Daddy1950 and live4theBJ and dirtyoman....and all those anomymous others, thanks again and thanks for your votes as well.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great to hear from you

Thanks for the good news Chris! That's the beauty of good ole Literotica I reckon, the interaction between author and readers. Wonderful to hear a small taster of how your very hot story will progess, you've really wetted my appetite! Knowing a liittle of your naughty imagination, and being pretty broadminded (as I'm sure most of your readers are) I 'm sure it's going to be extremely enjoyable indeed. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story

It is a great thrill when son comes for mum. Can have a lot of fun in many ways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ooooops

I've just 'Chris'd ' my pants !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Great story. Very hot. Can't wait to read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so hot

This got my sweating..... Looking forward to chap. 02.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
well done

thank you!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
it's ok to say you are going on holiday

even if for only a week, not a fortnight,

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Who's forgotten something?

Gina hadn't had cock in years. Has she forgotten the birth control? Perhaps they'll start a new family.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 8 years ago
I only wish it had been that easy

getting my son into my bed. Ladies, I must warn you, if you take aim at your boy simply stripping will not do. You need to lay the groundwork; it takes years. You've got to raise them to understand that sexual preferences are entirely personal; that there is no wrong choice unless there is harm. They need to understand that you have a strong sexual side. You need to create intimacy, share secrets, be casual about your appearance, make touching routine, treat them as a partner. It's also important not to be possessive, an 18 year old boy will be a lot more comfortable in a relationship where he is free to wander. And I mean it, the rule is not to be possessive, not to pretend your not possessive,

Ladies, if you take my advice, you are in for years of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Framer, use of words,and jumbled up thoughts. Good story.work on your writing skills.pgpaxb

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

THERE IS NO “FRAMER” OR “JUMBLE UP THOUGHTS” in this story,as someone WRONGLY says in a comment!This is BULLSHIT!And the writing skills of the author ARE PERFECTLY FINE!HE HAS NO REASONS to “work on them”!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK before commenting here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me flash back to my mother in law, when she lost her job and didn't have the money to pay her rent. My wife had lost her sex drive a few seconds after the ink dried on our marriage license so I had a constant hard on. When her mother moved in with us and I couldn't ignore that she was built like the proverbial brick shit house. One morning I decided that she was going to give me what her daughter had cheated me out of so I stopped to call in sick and then went back home. I'd just come back into the house, when her mom was getting up. She didn't know that anyone else was in the house, so she came out wearing just her shortie nitie. I was at the kitchen table and she was scratching her pussy and yawning, as she walked into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. When I said that I'd take care of her itch, she let out a screech, jumped back and damned near fell down. I caught her and, before she could get away from me, I was carrying her back into her bedroom. I took her nitie off and told her that her daughter's sex drive vanished right after I said "I do" so I'd decided that her mom was going to give me what her daughter wasn't. Then I got naked and worked myself between her thighs. She bucked and twisted and yelled for me to stop but I eventually got my cock into her. When I was all the way inside of her, I held her close and started fucking her deep, hard and fast. She'd been a widow for 8 years and hadn't dated anyone so her pussy was really tight. I remember being surprised at myself that I lasted for over half an hour before I came in her. By then, she'd had three orgasms and was moaning, while wildly fucking my ass off, as she milked my come into herself. When my wife found out that I was fucking her mother, she went ape shit but it was too late. Her mom was already pregnant. I told my wife she could stay or go, that I didn't give a shit what she did. I told her that her mom was staying and we were going to be sleeping in the same bed and fucking each other from now on. She stayed and gets fucked once or twice a month. They're jealous of each other. That's a good thing. They give me their best fucks to convince me not to fuck the other pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES