All Comments on 'My Son - My Prince'

by JUMBOJANAKI

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fizzyjoefizzyjoeover 17 years ago
Excellent!!!

Excellent story of a mother and her love for her son. Well written and good plot developement. Please take the time to continue this story. A nice episode about her teaching him the pleasures of oral sex would be so very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY RARE

A very rare story---INDIAN ---but told by a female

better craft than any popular author

could there be more descriptions and emotional expressions

but it is very pleasant to read --

please continue the story

Sure this story will go a round in literotica and other forums

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Different...

Kinda like the flavor.

Could you tell us, what the 'jumbo' in your name refers to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice

dear janaki amma

your beautiful story is captovating and made me very horny.

lucky son he is to have sexy, pretty, youthful aand willing amma. please continue

sivajip_1950@yahoo.co.uk

englander1961englander1961over 17 years ago
Congratulations Janaki

Jankai I am so proud for you. The praise from your readers is very well deserved.

You wind up the sexual tension delightfully and I know that the future holds great promise for you as a writer.

Congratulations on a fine story, beautifully told. Thank you, too, for giving us a glimpse of your Diwali Festival.

Your friend and admirer Susan England (englander1961)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelievably realistic

The author seems to have done a lot of homework before posting this story. One can see the efforts that might have gone into this. The story was nicely structured and well written.

However, my only question is, why should she choose just her son even if she wasn't satisfied with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
straved for sex

still some of presexual play makes it horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One among the best

Surprising for a woman from India. A throughly enjoyable story with very little blemishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A story with true feminine touch

The story looks very real simply because of the choice of words. The references about the actual action reveals a women's perspective about love making in the real sense. The author deserves a pat on the shoulders for daring to post a story about incestuous relationship between a mother and her son. A few eyebrows might be raised as the writer is an Indian, but I don't think anyone can dispute her fertile imagination and unlimited passion. Keep it up.

sorggavaasalsorggavaasalover 17 years ago
First step

Dear Janaki,

A real hot story. The first move from one of the partners is what important. If it doesn't come out natural, then the whole story will not be that much stimulating. Here the mother kidnaps the son to an enclosure and makes advances on him as if posing to explain him how to kiss. That matches very well when it is revealed that the mother used to dream fucking her own son. The only act that lessen the interest of the flow is the son rubbing his mother's clitoris with an experienced hand. Though it is suggested latter that the son could be an experienced one, that is not quite stimulating. On the whole a good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
thank you Janaki

very erotic---left me breathless. the story seems to be non-fiction. Is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
armpit hair

mom had so much of hair on her cunt. What about the armpit hairs? The son must have loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

what can one say except:WOW!!a lovely story,well written and very realistic...keep up the good work....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
less than average

story is not enough. you cant describe the mothers nudity and passion. you need to describe mothers butt, body, anus. indian mom/son story are the top erotic in literotica, i hope next time will be more anal and passionate sex between mother son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking

I was glad to see the mother say, "It was a matter of simple and plain sex without any oral adventures." A mother sucking her boy's cock or a boy slurping his mother's cunt are all fine as sideshows. But as Ram and his mom understand, the true thrill of a mother and her son coming together is when the boy sticks his big hard cock up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. The son feels his big cock surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, and his mother feels her darling baby boy back up where he started out and where he lived for nine months--her motherly cunt. 20 year old Ram is shy and reluctant at first, but his mom's need for him overwhelms his mind and he's suddenly harder than he's ever been before. He just has to have his big hard on up inside his beloved mom. Ram fucks his mother. It's the best fuck of her life, his too, and the boy finally unloads his hot young balls, shooting his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Ram'll be doing that a lot from now on.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Abhyansnan

TRUEly hot

Getting extra long and extra thick cock of Son

It is called as Real Abhyansnan of Yoni by Lund.

Make more by loosing the virginity of your Hot Inviting Ass and being completely owned by your Son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous