My Son - My Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our naked bodies moved, I watched the sacred 'mangalsutra' hang in the air. The ceremonial string was tied on my neck by my husband twenty-two years ago. We had taken oaths not to cheat each other by invoking several deities as witnesses during our wedding. Here I am, letting my own son play with my breasts and clit. I knew that it was immoral and improper but wasn't willing to stop because of the excitement which ran through me.

"Lay straight," I told Ram. I then turned around and lowered my face to his hard cock. I badly wanted it inside my cunt. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it back and forth.

"Mom, don't tease it any further," Ram pleaded. "I need to do it now. Open for me."

I gave in, opening my legs wide in submission to his demand. He at last lay between my legs and I grabbed his cock and placed it exactly at the hole of my cunt. Ram looked a very different man as he prepared to get into me. He moved his hips a few times on me and suddenly drove his long thick cock all the way inside. I was soaking wet and my normally tight cunt muscle offered little resistance as his rampant cock claimed my most private body as his own. I gasped as it filled me. Groaned as it began to pump inside me.

"Squeeze your mom, you will feel harder," I whispered. He immediately grabbed both of my breasts again and mauled them. He slowly moved up and down on me and I knew that he was carefully ensuring that his cock doesn't pop out of my hole. He kept going very gently grinding his hips on my clit while he was never content tweaking my nipples and squeezed my breasts.

"Oh Ram, I never thought you know so much," I moaned in joy. It was a wonderful feeling, letting my son's hands pinching and squeezing my breasts while feeling his young cock probing inside my cunt hole.

"Amma, I am feeling very excited," He said. "I won't stop it now even if you want me to stop."

"I will never stop you," I said. "I am feeling like a woman after so long. I am proud of you."

For the next few minutes, we both hardly spoke to each other. We were looking deep into each other's eyes. Ram probably understood the skill of making love and I wondered what other girl had felt him inside her. He was letting his cock almost pull out of me and was thrusting it back inside even harder as I lay in submission beneath him. I could see the thrill in his eyes as he kept withdrawing and plunging in quicker and harder. I writhed underneath my son who soon accelerated his pace. I was biting my lips and thrusting my pelvis against him to stimulate my needful clit. The feeling of Ram pushing his cock deeper inside me was familiar but I felt it different each time when he did. Ram looked like a man with no hesitation whatsoever and was fucking me very hard and very fast.

"Fuck me!" I suddenly cried out. Ram was more than willing now. But, I had suddenly felt the strange waves gathering inside me. I felt like I was melting like a wax doll. My limbs were weakening in the terrific sensation that filled up through my clit. The sudden stiffening of my muscles wasn't new to me. I knew that I was swelling into my orgasm while enjoying each and every pumping of Ram.

Ram looked at me with puzzled eyes unable to realize that I just had an orgasm. I felt his body quivering a little after feeling my explosion and his eyes widened as my engorged clit rubbed against his cock. His thrusts quickened unimaginably before I sensed his cock swelling inside me for one last time before shooting his warm semen deep into my womb. He groaned and groaned with every spurt before his slowed down and he gradually collapsed on me, pinning me beneath him. He halted after sending the last drop of his cum into me.

The shy son that he is, he smiled at me delicately and asked me, "How did I do?"

"Oh Ram, you were wonderful," I cried out in real love and admiration of him. I wished we could have prolonged this a little longer. Ram hesitantly lifted, pulled out his cock and fell on me once more. I felt gratified for the wonderful experience he gave me and kissed him. What a memorable Diwali this has been! I felt thoroughly fulfilled after my fantasy turning into a reality at last. One of the many wet dreams about my son had been realized today. It was a matter of simple and plain sex without any oral adventures.

But, I knew that nothing would remain a distant dream for me from now.

12